Thread: Please

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,320
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,458
    My Mood
    Amused

    Please

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/ctd/4603194352.html
    @Jov buy me this car and I'll suck your dick.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  2. #2
    Jubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,340
    Reputation
    2516
    Thanks
    7,205
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    kill yourself
    Contact
    My Skype: live:jubs_45
    My Email: jubs@jubs.tv



  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jubs For This Useful Post:

    Assistive (08-12-2014)

  4. #3
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,161
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
    https://orlando.craigslist.org/ctd/4603194352.html
    @Jov buy me this car and I'll suck your dick.
    fucking gay car,i much rather drive a scooter than this shit
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  5. #4
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,320
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,458
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
    kill yourself
    bby please.
    I love you long time.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  6. #5
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,320
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,458
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post

    fucking gay car,i much rather drive a scooter than this shit
    Stop lying to yourself.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  7. #6
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,161
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
    Stop lying to yourself.
    im not,its legit homo
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  8. #7
    Jubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,340
    Reputation
    2516
    Thanks
    7,205
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post

    fucking gay car,i much rather drive a scooter than this shit
    That car probably: 1. Has semem in it 2. Been a crime scene 3.Has cocaine under the dash 4.Ex-owner was a mexican cartel kingpin
    Contact
    My Skype: live:jubs_45
    My Email: jubs@jubs.tv



  9. #8
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,320
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,458
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post

    im not,its legit homo
    top kek.
    You can drive your gay ass scooter and I'll just fly past you.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  10. #9
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,161
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
    That car probably: 1. Has semem in it 2. Been a crime scene 3.Has cocaine under the dash 4.Ex-owner was a mexican cartel kingpin
    lol, 1 2 and 3 are all side effects of 4
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

Similar Threads

  1. Sig for me please?
    By Dmx in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 10:55 AM
  2. Help me out here, please...!
    By OutZida in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2006, 11:15 AM
  3. Quick Question..Please Answer
    By ypg_gamer in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 10:32 AM
  4. please a signature
    By yonylv in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 11:21 PM
  5. Warrock help please :
    By Kyojiro in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-31-2005, 05:45 AM