Thread: See ya niggies

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Astro.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,696
    Reputation
    537
    Thanks
    646
    My Mood
    Amused

    See ya niggies

    This is going to catch on guys. Every time you kill someone who is black you have to say this:



    /racism
    Godlike.

  2. #2
    Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the streets. No hobo.
    Posts
    6,396
    Reputation
    977
    Thanks
    1,009
    My Mood
    Blah
    Holy fuck that's annoying.

     
    Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're the cancer of the marketplace. Someone vouch for me. +1


  3. #3
    IoBizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SUranian
    Posts
    3,237
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    723
    Quote Originally Posted by vendetta140 View Post
    Eww, you're left handed.
    Proven that lefy handers are always smarter and better than you

  4. #4
    ]WTF['s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    lol rasism is all round up in this video.
    sounds funny tho how u says niggi yo yo yo.

    and it look weird how when u throw ur nade with left hand, but it comes out from right hand of screen loooooooooooool

  5. #5
    -Panda-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,746
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    204
    My Mood
    Bored
    Racism (I am going to hell for dis)
    ALWAYS HALIROUS




  6. #6
    Astro.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,696
    Reputation
    537
    Thanks
    646
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ]WTF[ View Post
    lol rasism is all round up in this video.
    sounds funny tho how u says niggi yo yo yo.

    and it look weird how when u throw ur nade with left hand, but it comes out from right hand of screen loooooooooooool
    Lol I never noticed that! Weird..
    Godlike.

  7. #7
    ftv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Villa Mercedes
    Posts
    276
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Something wrong with your FPS, also what you want to show on that video?

  8. #8
    Astro.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,696
    Reputation
    537
    Thanks
    646
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ftv View Post
    Something wrong with your FPS, also what you want to show on that video?
    That the way he says niggie is funny.

    Nothings wrong my FPS?
    Godlike.

  9. #9
    Astro.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,696
    Reputation
    537
    Thanks
    646
    My Mood
    Amused
    BUMP. The world must learn how to say this word properly.
    Godlike.

  10. #10
    Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the streets. No hobo.
    Posts
    6,396
    Reputation
    977
    Thanks
    1,009
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Contaminated View Post
    BUMP. The world must learn how to say this word properly.
    As I've said before, it's fucking annoying and immature.

     
    Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're the cancer of the marketplace. Someone vouch for me. +1


  11. #11
    Astro.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,696
    Reputation
    537
    Thanks
    646
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Wassabi? View Post
    As I've said before, it's fucking annoying and immature.
    True, true.. But I've heard people from REV saying it all over so... IT'S CATCHING ON. We're all screwed.
    Godlike.

  12. #12
    Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the streets. No hobo.
    Posts
    6,396
    Reputation
    977
    Thanks
    1,009
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Contaminated View Post
    True, true.. But I've heard people from REV saying it all over so... IT'S CATCHING ON. We're all screwed.
    REV is full of delinquents, just like all of the wannabe gangsters at CV. Sorry not sorry- it's true. Still have that problem with the peacocks?

     
    Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're the cancer of the marketplace. Someone vouch for me. +1


  13. #13
    Astro.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,696
    Reputation
    537
    Thanks
    646
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Wassabi? View Post
    REV is full of delinquents, just like all of the wannabe gangsters at CV. Sorry not sorry- it's true. Still have that problem with the peacocks?
    Ehhh, REV imo is full of a shit ton of white kids, barely any Asians. RHS has all the Asians, CVHS is a mixture but its more Hispanic I think. Haven't seen the peacocks as much as my freshman year lol, you guys still having problems with that farm right behind you? I remember the loud chickens during summer school lol..
    Godlike.

  14. #14
    Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the streets. No hobo.
    Posts
    6,396
    Reputation
    977
    Thanks
    1,009
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Contaminated View Post
    Ehhh, REV imo is full of a shit ton of white kids, barely any Asians. RHS has all the Asians, CV is a mixture but its more Hispanic I think. Haven't seen the peacocks as much as my freshman year lol, you guys still having problems with that farm right behind you? I remember the loud chickens during summer school lol..
    You're definitely correct on the ethnic groups at CV, although the former of the schools you listed may be off. And yeah, the farm is greaaaat. You can hear roosters in the morning, as if we don't know. The old lady was paid $2mil just to get off the property but she refused. This sounds off-putting but the district is just gonna wait until she passes away to demolish all the shit to put a fuckin parking lot there.

    1. How would she use the money? She's well over her 80s and her 401k is pretty useless, she barely leaves the house and it's self-sustaining land.
    2. With all due respect, fuck the system.
    3. At the very least keep the property there, or have the parking lot across the way, there's ample space. (It's an empty lot that used to be orange groves)

     
    Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're the cancer of the marketplace. Someone vouch for me. +1


  15. #15
    Astro.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,696
    Reputation
    537
    Thanks
    646
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Wassabi? View Post
    You're definitely correct on the ethnic groups at CV, although the former of the schools you listed may be off. And yeah, the farm is greaaaat. You can hear roosters in the morning, as if we don't know. The old lady was paid $2mil just to get off the property but she refused. This sounds off-putting but the district is just gonna wait until she passes away to demolish all the shit to put a fuckin parking lot there.

    1. How would she use the money? She's well over her 80s and her 401k is pretty useless, she barely leaves the house and it's self-sustaining land.
    2. With all due respect, fuck the system.
    3. At the very least keep the property there, or have the parking lot across the way, there's ample space. (It's an empty lot that used to be orange groves)
    Eh, I heard about that, its a cruel world. But honestly, since summer school at CVHS, tbh you guys don't need parking spaces, you guys need bigger fucking roads. I mean who in the right mind builds a one-lane road next to a high school ffs. I literally had to get out of the car and walk to the school since the traffic was so unbearable, and I think summer school is at CVHS this year again
    Godlike.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. something you might wanna see
    By Associate in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 02:52 PM
  2. lets see what everyone looks like
    By yocinfluence in forum General
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 07:43 PM
  3. You Have To See This
    By A7X Oblivian in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 01:33 PM
  4. lets see what everyone looks like
    By yocinfluence in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 02:29 PM
  5. I see dead people
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 04:21 PM