Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by ]WTF[ View Post
    You clearly didn't understand...
    Ok, she is a fat blonde girl called Maria. But she is posing as someone else called "Veronika Insel"
    So basically Maria is a catfish. Do you understand now?

Btw, that "veronikita" account was Karl's account, he let her borrow it. She proceeded to change it to "Goddess". But then after I told Karl she is fake, he got his account back, changed his pw, and hasn't played cf since (I dunno where he has suddenly disappeared off to)
    But, Maria is back on her old account... She keeps changing her IGN. I'll post her actual account URL here when I get home from holidays.
    I don't see what the ' big ' problem is... She got cat fished. End of story.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by InSane-Skillz View Post
    she made a new youtube channel btw lol. And she is real or else i wouldn't be able to contact her on facebook to get on cf! And she also knows who i am on instagram so thats how i know that she's real.
    You "contact her on facebook", or "she knows who you are on Instagram" hence that's how u know she's real... Smfh, that made no complete sense dude. You proved nothing, except to basically say "dude she's not a fake human being, because I mean, she's blatantly not a robot lol. She's a real human being because she converses with me via fb and instagram" Dickhead, I know she's a real human being. My initial point was, she is using someone else's pictures in order to impersonate someone else, because she's an obese girl sitting behind her PC that is too scared to be herself because she's a social reject.
    And Oh yeh? What's her new YouTube channel lol, this will be interesting ;D
    And that Instagram or facebook account you're talking to isn't the real Veronika either. She's stealing photos off the real Veronika Insel. What kind of delusional faggot are you? Didn't you watch the video where I exposed this fools ass lol. Enough evidence was provided to confirm that she is fake. And I talked to the real Veronika Insel to double check. She sounded nothing like this fake one. She was actually disturbed when I told her that a fake girl tried to use her pictures to catfish lol.
    If you want to remain delusional, then by all means. Go ahead, enjoy wasting your time with a fat girl that you think is a hot chick

btw, here is her CrossFire profile (lol)
    https://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=12179948
    Last edited by ]WTF[; 01-13-2014 at 11:09 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You clearly didn't understand...
    Ok, she is a fat blonde girl called Maria. But she is posing as someone else called "Veronika Insel"
    So basically Maria is a catfish. Do you understand now?

Btw, that "veronikita" account was Karl's account, he let her borrow it. She proceeded to change it to "Goddess". But then after I told Karl she is fake, he got his account back, changed his pw, and hasn't played cf since (I dunno where he has suddenly disappeared off to)
    But, Maria is back on her old account... She keeps changing her IGN. I'll post her actual account URL here when I get home from holidays.
    Hahaha. I actually know the girl who was behind all of this. We use to be close friends when she use to play as herself. Then some conflicts happened and made another account as "Veronika". I ended up finding out that it was her a while ago. Her name is not Maria, by the way. If you want to know everything about this girl, I can tell you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to M1K3SHARK For This Useful Post:

]WTF[ (01-14-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by M1K3SHARK View Post
    Hahaha. I actually know the girl who was behind all of this. We use to be close friends when she use to play as herself. Then some conflicts happened and made another account as "Veronika". I ended up finding out that it was her a while ago. Her name is not Maria, by the way. If you want to know everything about this girl, I can tell you.
    Your knowledge about her would be much appreciated. I will hit you up with a PM brah
    Looking forward to seeing who she really is (lol)
    And as an exception, I'll comply with your agreements (e.g if you tell me not to release her information publicly, I will follow your commands)

edit: I just talked to her on CrossFire, made her do some explaining... She was trying to use Reverse psychology at first "go ahead, DOX ME! faggot" but then she started getting scared after I started telling her what her IP, location, is, etc, etc...
    So she decided to come up with some BS story to make it sound as if she is innocent (lmfao)

I told her that I'd let her go because "her story was valid, and plausible" (lel).
    I then advanced onto social engineering, my purpose to social engineer is so she would trust me, in hopes that she will reveal who she really is... IT FAILED. I guess she still didn't trust me (lol)

I was going to let her go (serious, not even joking) if she actually sent me a picture of what she looked like when I asked her.
    But since she's made me do the work of finding out what she looks like manually, I'm going to dox the cheeky kunt lol.

P.S @Vnreal here is your last chance... If you're reading this, hit me up with a PM of what you really look like and I'm serious. I'll let you go. I'm not joking.
    However, you have 24 hours to do so... Good luck.
    If @M1K3SHARK provides me with information before you, and exceptions apply (e.g if he tells me not to release your information publicly), then consider yourself lucky. If no exception applies, then you will have to PM with with your real picture within the 24 hours or your DOX will be posted on Dox bin!
    I'm being fair here. It's a win win situation if you just comply with my words. It will be a win for me, but a fail for you if you do not comply. Goodluck!
    Last edited by ]WTF[; 01-14-2014 at 04:36 AM.

Thanks
    Well if thats not enough proof then her vine should be enough proof. They have the same voice on vine (which is video proof) and mumble sooo..... I think i know what im saying. And btw I don't think Veronika Insel is hot. Too young for me.
    You "contact her on facebook", or "she knows who you are on Instagram" hence that's how u know she's real... Smfh, that made no complete sense dude. You proved nothing, except to basically say "dude she's not a fake human being, because I mean, she's blatantly not a robot lol. She's a real human being because she converses with me via fb and instagram" Dickhead, I know she's a real human being. My initial point was, she is using someone else's pictures in order to impersonate someone else, because she's an obese girl sitting behind her PC that is too scared to be herself because she's a social reject.
    And Oh yeh? What's her new YouTube channel lol, this will be interesting ;D
    And that Instagram or facebook account you're talking to isn't the real Veronika either. She's stealing photos off the real Veronika Insel. What kind of delusional faggot are you? Didn't you watch the video where I exposed this fools ass lol. Enough evidence was provided to confirm that she is fake. And I talked to the real Veronika Insel to double check. She sounded nothing like this fake one. She was actually disturbed when I told her that a fake girl tried to use her pictures to catfish lol.
    If you want to remain delusional, then by all means. Go ahead, enjoy wasting your time with a fat girl that you think is a hot chick

btw, here is her CrossFire profile (lol)
    Z8Games
    Last edited by InSane-Skillz; 01-14-2014 at 08:17 AM.
    Successful trades
    MASTERlOGl vouch +1 I went first

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by InSane-Skillz View Post
    Well if thats not enough proof then her vine should be enough proof. They have the same voice on vine (which is video proof) and mumble sooo..... I think i know what im saying. And btw I don't think Veronika Insel is hot. Too young for me.
    lol. Delusional faggot. She sounds nothing like Veronika Insel on vine. "Veronika" even admitted it to me last night on cf (she told me a BS story why she started this "Veronika" alias up, she admitted she's not Veronika!) Ask her yourself... Confront her on mumble, tell her to explain why she's using/did use this "Veronika" alias. She will spit out the truth if you tell her that you already know she's not really Veronika.
    Last edited by ]WTF[; 01-14-2014 at 04:12 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    lol. Delusional faggot. She sounds nothing like Veronika Insel on vine. "Veronika" even admitted it to me last night on cf (she told me a BS story why she started this "Veronika" alias up, she admitted she's not Veronika!) Ask her yourself... Confront her on mumble, tell her to explain why she's using/did use this "Veronika" alias. She will spit out the truth if you tell her that you already know she's not really Veronika.
    You're taking this pretty far.. People get catfished everywhere, who cares about this chick? The video was funny but all this "DOXing" shit is stupidly annoying. You're obsessed with something that happens on a daily basis yet you focus on this specific case? Please, get a life dude.

Not defending her, do what you want, but honestly no one gives a shit about what you do to this chick.
    Godlike.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Astro. For This Useful Post:

InSane-Skillz (01-14-2014),]WTF[ (01-15-2014)

Thanks
    haha amen to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Contaminated View Post
    You're taking this pretty far.. People get catfished everywhere, who cares about this chick? The video was funny but all this "DOXing" shit is stupidly annoying. You're obsessed with something that happens on a daily basis yet you focus on this specific case? Please, get a life dude.

Not defending her, do what you want, but honestly no one gives a shit about what you do to this chick.
    Successful trades
    MASTERlOGl vouch +1 I went first

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    nice bro am supporting u

Thanks
    ^^ perv~ jkjk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12