Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Logichitman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Talking Looking for an account with good guns

    I have around 300$ to blow.
    I don't feel like making a new acc and buying weps so i'll just buy anyones acc.
    We can use a OMM or you go first.
    Contact me on skype: danth3man921
    I'm looking for all around balanced classes.
    I will pay via PayPal
    Last edited by Logichitman; 02-22-2014 at 10:21 AM.

  2. #2
    Money is the Motto, Success is the Goal.
    MPGH Member
    loko978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13.2453.54851
    Posts
    562
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    201
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Logichitman View Post
    I have around 300$ to blow.
    I don't feel like making a new acc and buying weps so i'll just buy anyones acc.
    We can use a OMM or you go first.
    Contact me on skype: danth3man921
    I'm looking for all around balanced classes.
    I will pay via PayPal
    Let me get the 300 and i will give you my brigadier has AP weapons and mega-capsule weapons too.
    Trades:6
    Sold:3
    Bought:0
     
    Vouches:
    Quote Originally Posted by windstrukt View Post
    Traded with loko. We used OMM Hugo Boss and it went really smooth and quick. +1 vouch.
    [IMG]https://i61.*******.com/t85c0w.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i61.*******.com/xky7wy.jpg[/IMG]


    !!VCC GIVEAWAY!!
    !!Dunkin Donuts ACC GIVEAWAY!!

  3. #3
    Logichitman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by loko978 View Post
    Let me get the 300 and i will give you my brigadier has AP weapons and mega-capsule weapons too.
    Skype me so we can talk mate.

  4. #4
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,406
    Reputation
    4032
    Thanks
    5,680
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Feel free to add me as your OMM


    Please be aware of imposters. I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH and I do not own a Skype account. I only have VM & PM.

    Wherever the wind blows, I follow. A retired Global Moderator. #fabulous

    My Past History on MPGH

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  5. #5
    Money is the Motto, Success is the Goal.
    MPGH Member
    loko978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13.2453.54851
    Posts
    562
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    201
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Logichitman View Post
    Skype me so we can talk mate.
    added you on skype
    Trades:6
    Sold:3
    Bought:0
     
    Vouches:
    Quote Originally Posted by windstrukt View Post
    Traded with loko. We used OMM Hugo Boss and it went really smooth and quick. +1 vouch.
    [IMG]https://i61.*******.com/t85c0w.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i61.*******.com/xky7wy.jpg[/IMG]


    !!VCC GIVEAWAY!!
    !!Dunkin Donuts ACC GIVEAWAY!!

  6. #6
    jy1997's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    0
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Im an veteran player who has decided to quit ava and move on to csgo. If your interested add me on skype and we can share screens. Looking to sell it for only around $150 or csgo items eg knives

  7. #7
    Logichitman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by jy1997 View Post
    Im an veteran player who has decided to quit ava and move on to csgo. If your interested add me on skype and we can share screens. Looking to sell it for only around $150 or csgo items eg knives
    What's your skype?

  8. #8
    Pr1malRage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Happy
    Sold my account to this guy, Trade went fast & smooth. No Omm used. Sold my acc for 40 dollars lawl(It wasnt my best account but yah)
    +1 Vouch for this guy.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pr1malRage For This Useful Post:

    Riddick (02-22-2014)

Similar Threads

  1. [WTB] I have 60$ ugc cards and I'm looking for an account with AP guns
    By DeadlySniperMan in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-02-2013, 12:22 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-14-2012, 02:54 AM