Well as this isn't my code (In a proper sense) My vow is still bound.
This is an updated version to the patched Chopper Box ESP
Undetected as usual and I mainly released this so they'd patch this quickly. :P
First off, I'd like to thank @BaberzZ (aka @intervention61) for the origional aCI Bypassing code and the Fullbright/No-Fog Features this contains. @master131 for the Laser tutorial that made this feature possible.
@cardoow for the Chopper box ESP code and for helping me figure out the Adv UAV code (was based on his), @-InSaNe- for general help in everything. and @Nukem for the Revision 25 patch (@BaberzZ code somehow was more complicated but thanks anyway!) This is just a combination of all their work, I just got it to work smoothly. And anyone else whom I missed out, thank you!
- Fixed Lagging.
- Added Recoil Toggling
- Added UAV (g_compassShowEnemies)
- Added Advanced UAV
1.) Chopper Box ESP (Toggles on F1)
2.) Fullbright (Toggles on F2)
3.) No-Fog (Toggles on F3)
4.) Lasers (Toggles on F4) (If No-Fog is enabled, Lasers do NOT show)
5.) No-Recoil (Toggles on F5)
6.) g_compassShowEnemies UAV (Toggles on F6)
7.) Advanced UAV (Toggles on F7) [Processing Heavy!]
Download Extreme Injector ( link here ), set it to auto inject, select the Dll, write iw5m.dat on the Process text box and start the game.
- Do not complain if it doesn't work because it only won't if you didn't inject it at the right time....
- This fixes the DVar blocks and Control Unbounds/Constant walking...
- There was some major lag in the last version (Silly me forgot to put a sleep in my while(1) thread :P) This is now fixed
- I've also added Advanced UAV which is rather process heavy...
- The CG->AdvUAV seems to re-write every few milliseconds so I had to beat it by writing to it every 5 milliseconds... This causes barely noticable lag but, if it's a problem, don't use it. :O
Don't bother trying to use it with another (internal) hack, it will crash.
Use it while you can because they'll patch this soon...