Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 234
  1. #121
    Gelatin-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,925
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    1,119
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Heaven View Post

    Well tried to watch the ones you prefered, got quite bored. Prefer something mainly on action, adventure. .
    Have you watched Hunter x Hunter (2011) yet? It may be long, but it's great.
     
    • Joined - May 2013
    • Premium - September 2016


  2. #122
    CatArtist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    337
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Inspired
    inb4 yosuga no sora


    Current GTA Online Cash Services Offers
    -Prices updated 17/03/2017.


  3. #123
    Gelatin-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,925
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    1,119
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by CatArtist View Post
    inb4 yosuga no sora
    Too late.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatin-chan View Post
    Some borderline hentai stuff I enjoyed (doesn't mean they're good, obviously) are:
    • Yosuga no Sora
    • Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai: Under the Innocent Sky

    Those are the two that popped up in my head right now so... yeah.
     
    • Joined - May 2013
    • Premium - September 2016


  4. #124
    Hentai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,722
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    2,576
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatin-chan View Post
    Have you watched Hunter x Hunter (2011) yet? It may be long, but it's great.
    Quite popular, already watched it.
    Last edited by Hentai; 10-17-2016 at 03:09 PM.

  5. #125
    Gelatin-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,925
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    1,119
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Heaven View Post
    Quite popular, already watched it.
    You hadn't watched Monster yet, so I went with another popular one. Here are some that you haven't claimed to have watched that seem to be up your alley:
    • Magi
    • Log Horizon
    • KonoSuba
    • Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
    • Noragami

     
    • Joined - May 2013
    • Premium - September 2016


  6. #126
    Hentai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,722
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    2,576
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatin-chan View Post
    You hadn't watched Monster yet, so I went with another popular one. Here are some that you haven't claimed to have watched that seem to be up your alley:
    • Magi
    • Log Horizon
    • KonoSuba
    • Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
    • Noragami

    Watched magi, log horizon( didn't finish it yet), konosuba a while ago (quite short) , tengen toppa guren Lagann( few episodes, Mir start again), and heard of noragami but didn't actually have time to started so I'll look into it.
    Last edited by Hentai; 10-17-2016 at 03:09 PM.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hentai For This Useful Post:

    Gelatin-chan (10-16-2016)

  8. #127
    CatArtist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    337
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Kyoukai no Kanata (?)


    Current GTA Online Cash Services Offers
    -Prices updated 17/03/2017.


  9. #128
    Hentai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,722
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    2,576
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CatArtist View Post
    Kyoukai no Kanata (?)
    From few pictures it looks like romantic, but I guess it is action fiction, will give it a try
    Last edited by Hentai; 10-17-2016 at 03:09 PM.

  10. #129
    Hentai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,722
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    2,576
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Just finished tengen toppa guren Lagann since I was hoping to watch it when I had time. Looking for more anime.
    Last edited by Hentai; 10-17-2016 at 03:10 PM.

  11. #130
    CatArtist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    337
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Heaven View Post
    From few pictures it looks like romantic, but I guess it is action fiction, will give it a try
    Make sure to watch the anime and then watch Kyoukai no Kanata Movie: I'll Be Here - Mirai-hen which is the continuation of the anime. (The other movie is just a resume of the anime)

    Yes, it has romance, and a lot of feels, but i love the romance and feels (?).

    I can recommend you the next ones, feel free to check them at MyAnimeList to see if you are interested in one or more:

    Nanatsu no taizai
    Date A Live
    Accel World
    Black Bullet
    Hitsugi no Chaika
    Noragami
    Owari no Seraph (This one ended like a yaoi i guess)

    Here is my anime list, but i mainly watch romance & comedy (a good comedy recommendation would be Seitokai Yukuindomo).

    https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ItsGatto
    Last edited by CatArtist; 10-17-2016 at 09:01 AM.


    Current GTA Online Cash Services Offers
    -Prices updated 17/03/2017.


  12. #131
    Hentai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,722
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    2,576
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CatArtist View Post


    Make sure to watch the anime and then watch Kyoukai no Kanata Movie: I'll Be Here - Mirai-hen which is the continuation of the anime. (The other movie is just a resume of the anime)

    Yes, it has romance, and a lot of feels, but i love the romance and feels (?).

    I can recommend you the next ones, feel free to check them at MyAnimeList to see if you are interested in one or more:

    Nanatsu no taizai
    Date A Live
    Accel World
    Black Bullet
    Hitsugi no Chaika
    Noragami
    Owari no Seraph (This one ended like a yaoi i guess)

    Here is my anime list, but i mainly watch romance & comedy (a good comedy recommendation would be Seitokai Yukuindomo).

    https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ItsGatto
    Will take my time to watch them, I already know the Nanatsu no taizai,Accel World, I'll start with watching Black Bullet since I didn't like the pictures for the rest.

  13. #132
    Luis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,820
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    1,743
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Full Metal Alchemist is pretty rad, don't know any sports ones though.
    Golden Time if you want to bend the rules. this anime is fucking gold (yush pun)

  14. #133
    Hentai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,722
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    2,576
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    Full Metal Alchemist is pretty rad, don't know any sports ones though.
    Golden Time if you want to bend the rules. this anime is fucking gold (yush pun)
    already seen full metal, and golden time is romance I suppose, which I am not into it, unless it is hentai.
    Last edited by Hentai; 10-17-2016 at 03:10 PM.

  15. #134
    CatArtist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    337
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Heaven View Post
    already seen full metal, and golden time is romance I suppose, which I am not into it, unless it is hentai.
    "I'm not in romance, unless it is hentai"
    -Heaven, 2016.


    11/10


    Current GTA Online Cash Services Offers
    -Prices updated 17/03/2017.


  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CatArtist For This Useful Post:

    Gelatin-chan (10-18-2016),Hentai (10-17-2016)

  17. #135
    Hentai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,722
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    2,576
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CatArtist View Post


    "I'm not in romance, unless it is hentai"
    -Heaven, 2016.


    11/10

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. looking for MOAR anime
    By Ghost in forum Anime
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-23-2012, 01:38 PM
  2. Draken Online looking for modeler/animator
    By blkancients in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 02:30 PM
  3. Looking for good anime shows :/
    By ALT© in forum Anime
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 10:43 PM
  4. Join dawn looking for cool new recruits
    By nickirongate in forum CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-23-2010, 05:13 AM
  5. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 01:29 PM