Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    iikee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Anime that describes your self

    Lets talk,

    What anime character that describes yourself?

  2. #2
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,826
    Reputation
    2236
    Thanks
    7,726
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Cory from Cory In The House.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  3. #3
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    君の名は。🌸
    Posts
    11,469
    Reputation
    2658
    Thanks
    4,921
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Hank Hill from King of the Hill
























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California

    進撃の巨人

    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

    犬の日が終わった


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES









    Hi. So you've scrolled down this far. Impressive! Well here's your prize: rep me and leave me a smiley face as the message and add me as a friend and I'll rep you back. No questions asked!

  4. #4
    ZPCNYref's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Berserk if you consider your inner struggles

  5. #5
    Sora~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    bob from bob the builder

    ot:

    prolly tatsumi from akame ga kill

  6. #6
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Natsu because Natsu the fucking best just like me.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hyak For This Useful Post:

    Bryan (10-04-2016)

  8. #7
    Bryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Other MMORPG Area
    Posts
    2,597
    Reputation
    1461
    Thanks
    1,148
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
    Natsu because Natsu the fucking best just like me.
    Ayee Natsu fan.

    Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

  9. #8
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 ♥‿♥
    Posts
    6,409
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    1,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
    Natsu because Natsu the fucking best just like me.
    Thaaat was cringy

  10. #9
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


    Thaaat was cringy
    Why? Natsu Isn't the best or I'm not? -.-

  11. #10
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 ♥‿♥
    Posts
    6,409
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    1,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post


    Why? Natsu Isn't the best or I'm not? -.-
    The way you talk pisses me off, and people who's fav character are Natsu piss me off.

  12. #11
    Threadstarter
    New Member
    iikee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


    The way you talk pisses me off, and people who's fav character are Natsu piss me off.
    Y man? Natsu have a great adventure

  13. #12
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 ♥‿♥
    Posts
    6,409
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    1,662
    Quote Originally Posted by iikee View Post
    Y man? Natsu have a great adventure
    That's basic af dude

  14. #13
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,956
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
    Natsu because Natsu the fucking best just like me.
    You do know that Natsu would be a very annoying and cringe worthy person irl?

    I don't really associate myself with any anime because the main character usually attracts girls and I don't.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  15. #14
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckold cancer View Post

    You do know that Natsu would be a very annoying and cringe worthy person irl?

    I don't really associate myself with any anime because the main character usually attracts girls and I don't.
    Lol how can you say that when Natsu has never existed in a world such as ours.

  16. #15
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    10,956
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post


    Lol how can you say that when Natsu has never existed in a world such as ours.
    Natsu with powers hasn't existed in a worls such as ours
    Natsu without powers HAS existed in a world such as ours

    I am talking about his personality. He has a cringe worth personality.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. describe your self
    By Ghost in forum General
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 03:23 AM
  2. Post your self here.
    By ShadowWrath in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 05:40 PM
  3. Teach your self C++ in 21 days
    By sukhans in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 08:15 PM
  4. WHERE MPGH LIVES ADD YOUR SELF
    By Mikeck901323 in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 08:15 PM
  5. Animals that are better than you...
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 04:13 PM