1. I just told you why I think he developed, but alright. Just because Naruto and Sasuke develop MORE than others doesn't mean they're not developed.
2. I think he's an awesome character that has more than just 2D depth, but oh well. If you think otherwise I guess that's your opinion.
3. Pretty sure Tobi is getting injured and is going to die by the end of all this....
4. I do....People who fight for money and power are cowards, and that's why they make bad villains. People like Pain who do what they do because they've been dealt a life of Pain are much better villains that someone who would fight for money and power. Sure, he just nuked the village. But worse has been done to his village over time. I like Naruto and most of the Konoha citizens, but the 5 great villages are corrupt. They're like America towering over the rest of the world, shitting on everyone else to get ahead.
5. "Just because."? They're obviously going to explain WHY. And yes, seeing the good guy win IS good entertainment. Hence why people like Naruto, DBZ, etc.
A. I was talking about the first part of the fight, yeah, we can all take the bad parts of each anime and say "THE WHOLE THING IS BAD BECAUSE OF ONE EPISODE!!".
B. I never said the animation was the best to begin with. (But the animation from the first part is actually pretty good for it's time.) I said it was a good FIGHT scene.
The pain fight was awesome, I liked every second of it. (Even the part where he went Kyubi and the animation went down.) And most people agree with me. The only part I didn't like was how when the animation got bad, it didn't seem like they were in Konoha anymore. I know they run away later but for the first few scenes it was like....wtf? Other than that, which is small really, I loved the whole thing.