☬Ξη†τσρ๎ζ Ζσ♍β๎ε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks

In need of more Cyber/Sci-Fi Anime

I've watched over twenty different series on JustDubs and they have a load more, but I need some suggestions. I need a new anime to watch after I finish Naruto (again).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Sci-Fi? I wonder if you've watched these ..
    Accel World
    To Aru Kagaku No Railgun
    To Aru Majutsu no Index
    Steins;Gate
    Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Vanishment of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Sword Art Online
    Evangelion
    Code Geass
    Darker than Black
    Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo

Can't think of anything better then these but I've lot more to recommend !

すべてが理由で発生します。
    Subete ga riyū de hassei shimasu.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    What constitutes as sci-fi in anime to you?

I'd suggest Steins;gate, gantz, and ghost in the shell.

Thanks
    Justdubs has a sci fi section.
    JustDubs - Science Fiction

Out of those may i suggest:

Code Geass
    The Empire of Britannia has invaded Japan using giant robot weapons called Knightmare Frames. Japan is now referred to as Area 11, and its people the 11`s. A Britannian who was living in Japan at the time, Lelouch, vowed to his Japanese friend Suzaku that he`d destroy Britannia. Years later, Lelouch is in high school, but regularly skips out of school to go play chess and gamble on himself. One day, he stumbles on terrorists 11`s who`ve stolen a military secret and is caught by a member of the Britannian task force sent after them, who is Suzaku. As the rest of the squad arrives, Suzaku is shot for disobeying orders, while the military secret, a young girl, gives Lelouch the power of Geass, which makes anyone obey any order. While Suzaku is secretly made the pilot of Britannia`s brand new prototype Knightmare, Lancelot, Lelouch becomes the masked Zero to lead the rebellion to destroy Britannia once and for all.

Claymore
    In a world rife with deadly creatures called "youma", a young silver eyed woman, Clare, works on behalf of an organisation that trains female youma halfbreeds into warriors with the ability to destroy these creatures. Considered a rogue for picking up a stray child & almost losing herself to her youma side by "Awakening", she is constantly assigned rather dangerous missions...

Darker than BLACK
    In Tokyo, an impenetrable field known as "Hells Gate" appeared ten years ago. At the same time, psychics who wield paranormal powers at the cost of their conscience also emerged. Hei is one of the most powerful of these psychic agents, and along with his blind associate, Yin, works for one of the many rival agencies vying to unlock the mysteries of Hells Gate.

Deadman Wonderland
    anta is the only survivor after a mysterious man in red slaughters a classroom full of teenagers. He's framed for the carnage, sentenced to die, and locked away in the most twisted prison ever built: Deadman Wonderland. And then it gets worse. At Deadman Wonderland, convicts are forced into brutal deathmatches for the amusement of the masses, the cheers of the crowd drowning out the screams of the dismembered. Even when Ganta befriends Shiro, an unusual female inmate, his dark fate crushes all hope until he discovers the strange ability to wield his spilled blood as a weapon. Ganta learns his new skill might be related to the murderous man in red and uncovers disturbing secrets that could expose those who stole his freedom. He's determined to see justice served but first he'll have to fight for his life in a prison that holds a million ways to die.

Elfen Lied
    The Diclonius, a mutated homo sapien that is said to be selected by God and will eventually become the destruction of mankind, possesses two horns in their heads, and has a "sixth sense" which gives it telekinetic abilities. Due to this dangerous power, they have been captured and isolated in laboratories by the government. Lucy, a young and psychotic Diclonius, manages to break free of her confines and brutally murder most of the guards in the laboratory, only to get shot in the head as she makes her escape. She survives and manages to drift along to a beach, where two teenagers named Kouta and Yuka discovers her. Having lost her memories, she was named after the only thing that she can now say, "Nyuu," and the two allow her to stay at Kouta`s home. However, it appears that the evil "Lucy" is not dead just yet...

FLCL
    Naota is a normal Japanese 6th grade boy (although a little cynical), but when his older brother leaves for America to play baseball, his brother leaves his homeless 17 year old girlfriend Mamimi behind. Mamimi is sending mixed signals and advances to Naota, and he doesn't know what to do about her. But to make matters worse, Naota's world is totally turned upside down when he is run over by a woman on a Vespa. During their first encounter, she hits him over the head with her guitar, which then causes a horn to grow out of his forehead. She calls herself "Haruko" and her presence changes Naota's life to even further insanity.

Gurren Lagann
    In their closed-off underground village, Kamina and Simon chafe at the limits imposed by the village elder. Yet all this will change, when Simon stumbles across a fantastic device - just as the village's peace is broken by a violent intrusion.

Steins Gate
    Rintaro Okabe is a self-proclaimed "mad scientist" who believes that an international scientific organization named SERN is conspiring to reshape the world according to its own interests. He and his friend Itaru Hashida inadvertently create a gadget able to send messages to the past. The discovery and experimentation of this instrument become the catalyst of fundamental alterations to the present. Okabe is the only one aware of these changes because he possesses a Reading Steiner, the ability to retain the memories from previous experienced timelines. Oblivious of the consequences of their actions, Rintaro and his friends end up creating modifications of grievous proportions. He must then try to find a way to return as close as possible to the original timeline in order to save his precious lab partners.

Trigun
    Vash the Stampede is a gunman on the run with a 60 billion double dollar bounty on his head which has made it difficult for him to go anywhere without being chased and shot at. Every town he ever visits ends up being destroyed because of his pursuers, but miraculously no one ever gets killed. Meryl and Milly are two insurance agents that have been sent to find Vash the Stampede and keep him under surveillance so no more damage is caused. Meryl, who leads the pair, refuses to believe that the man they have met can possibly be the legendary gunman. This spikey haired, gangly, young man is extremely friendly, a pacifist, hates blood and suicide, absolutely loves donuts, and is a dork and a crybaby (far from a notorious outlaw). But there is more to Vash and his past than meets the eye.

That should keep you busy for a while

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    My version of sci-fi must be totally different here.......

Thanks
    Gundam Seed/Gundam Seed Destiny. :/

Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014

[ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

Thanks
    Denpa Teki na Kanojo (not rly scifi, but it goes the same way)
    Kurozuka
    Xam'd: Lost Memories (<3<3<3 check it )
    Mnemosyne
    Level E
    King of Thorn (movie).

what a wierd list, and check Guardian Dog (manga) but its rly kewl
    + and all the animes that everyone posted here lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Dorohedoro, onepunchman.