Well I was bored so I decided to make a little app to help you people out with memory stuff.
Written in C#, it simplifies alot of the memory editing, reading in a program.
Note this can only be used in C# (Probably VB, not sure) projects.
This can be used for any app, not just MW3.
Don't complain if it doesn't work. It's simple to use if you know what you're doing.
If you guys got any more suggestions for features, tell me here. :P
//You need to import the DLL into your resources
using MemoryControl; //Allows it to be used in project.
MemC.cOpenProcessMemory("iw5mp"); // Opens the given application. DO THIS BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE;
MemC.cCloseProcess(); // Closes the process opened with cOpenProcessMemory(). DO THIS AFTER EDITING/READING MEMORY;
MemC.getProcessID("explorer"); // Returns an integer value of the application ID of the given process;
MemC.WriteXNOP(desiredAddress, 5); //Writes 5 NOP bytes (0x90) to the given address;
MemC.WriteXInt(desiredAddress, 255); //Writes the value 255 to the given address;
MemC.WriteXFloat(desiredAddress, floatValue); //Writes the floatValue to the given address;
MemC.WriteXDouble(desiredAddress, doubleValue); //Writes the doubleValue to the given address;
MemC.WriteXString(desiredAddress, stringX); //Writes stringX to the desired address(ASCII);
MemC.WriteXBytes(desiiredAddress, byteBuffer); //Writes the given bytes in the byteBuffer to the given address;
MemC.readXInt(desiredAddress); // Returns the integer stored at the desired address;
MemC.readXBytes(desiredAddress, 100); //Returns a byte array of 100 bytes from given address;
MemC.readXString(desiredAddress, 20); //Returns a string of 20 characters from desired address;
MemC.readXFloat(desiredAddress); //Returns a floating point at the desired address;
MemC.readXDouble(desiredAddress); //Returns a double at the desired address;
I didn't obfuscate it so if you wanna see the source, go ahead. Kinda defeating the purpose of this though. :P
Virus Total (0/38)
Jotti's Malware Scan(0/19)
If anyone gets any errors, rename the dll to ClassLibrary1.dll
EDIT: I fixed a major bug in the DLL. It'll work now (Forgot to make functions static :3)