Go here for the latest version: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/616-call-d...dumper-v5.html
If you guys study the *.sabs files included in Black Ops II in the sounds folder, you will notice that it's a container for FLAC files. I've written a simple tool to extract/dump them. No file names are currently stored in the file so it will be named after it's hex position in the .sabs/.sabl file. I would've dumped them and uploaded for those interested, but it's over 5GB and compressing it with a ZIP/RAR/7z archive barely makes a difference so no...
Changes since v4 (4th December 2012):
- Removed safety check as they were not needed and were slowing down extraction/dumping
- Added support for mono raw audio data inside the *.sabl files
Changes since v3 (4th December 2012):
- Added *.sabl support (output is *.wav)
- Renamed from Black Ops II FLAC Dumper to Black Ops II Audio Dumper
- Added extra safety checks
Changes since v2 (1st December 2012):
- No longer relies on pattern scanning and extracts extremely fast now.
- Extra hash data is no longer appended on the last file.
- Download and extract the file.
- Drag and drop the 'sound' folder from Black Ops II onto the application
- Drag and drop the .sabs or .sabl files you wish to extract.
- Put the EXE into the 'sound' folder and double-click on it.
- Wait for the dumping process to complete. All the dumped FLAC/WAV files will be in a folder named 'dumped_audio', depending on where the files are.
The dumper is lightweight, it won't read the entire file into memory at once so it shouldn't eat alot of RAM. Also, gotta love that mpl_nightclub music, lol. :P
Stanimir Stoyanov - WAV header reconstruction