Certain rules may not be enforced unless reported. If you feel a poster has broken a rule, report it. All ban durations are the default suggested ban duration, however enforcement is subject to the moderator and may be shortened or lengthened depending on the severity of the rule breaking. Lesser rule-breaking punishments may be handed out via infraction in replacement of a ban. Certain rules may be bypassed with consent from an administrator, in which it must be explicitly stated wherever posted.
- No advertising or quoting an advertisement. (Permanent Ban)
- No outside links or links to downloads/attachments. (Permanent Ban)
- No spamming or emote spam outside of the spam section. (1 Day Ban)
- No trolling outside of general sections. (2 Day Ban)
- No scamming of any kind. (Permanent Ban)
- No accessing other MPGH members accounts or computers without permission. (Permanent Ban)
- No disrespecting staff. (5 Day Ban)
- No disrespecting MPGH. (Permanent Ban)
- No creating threads in the wrong section. (1 Day Ban)
- No flaming members outside of the flaming section. (2 Day Ban)
- No bumping dead threads for no important reason. (3 Day Ban)
- No misusing/soliciting forum rewards, including on yourself. (However putting along the lines of "Rep/Thank me if I helped you" is acceptable) (3 Day Ban)
- No "asking"/begging for something outside of it's respective section. (2 Day Ban)
- No nazi or racist comments. (5 Day Ban)
- No bypassing the MPGH word filter. (2 Week Ban)
- No posting of keyloggers, viruses or phishers.
- No posting of botnet, phishing or viral, server hacking material.
- No impersonating MPGH staff. (Permanent Ban)
- No selling/buying/trading MPGH accounts. (Permanent Ban)
- No requesting to join a user group. (7 Day Ban)
- No changing a staff member's quote in a post. (3 Day Ban)
- No posting of warez (copy written material) or material infringe on copyrights. (Permanent Ban)
- No ban evasion on an alternate account for serious bans. (Permanent Ban)
- No inappropriate images (Keep it 13+). (Permanent Ban)
- No directly posting pirated/infringing material. (7 Day Ban)
- No replying to threads with images (without any on-topic text) unless it is in an image thread in general (Infraction)
- No posting of personal information. (Permanent Ban)
- No recruiting. (Permanent Ban)
Name & Title Policy
- You need at least 500 posts for a text title change.
- Title changes can be requested every 500 posts.
- At least 1,337 posts to request a Image Title.
- Picture titles must not be in any way/shape/form similar to Tags for staff/special members.
- You need at least 1,000 posts to request a name change.
- Name changes can only be requested every 1,000 posts.
- Names cannot be the same as any other member.
- Names cannot be similar, or the same as any Staff member's name.
- Names cannot have any misleading prefixes or suffixes such as [MPGH], [Admin], [Mod], [SA], [GM], etc.
- Names & titles cannot have profanity, or any offending innuendo.
- No uploading files with invasive/harmful features. (Permanent Ban)
- No uploading files that are warez (copy written material) or material infringe on copyrights. (Permanent Ban)
- No uploading files without including 2 virus scans when applicable. (2 Day Ban)
- No uploading files without including a screenshot of the hack/file when applicable. (2 Day Ban)
- No posting of external download links, use the upload system instead. (6 Day Ban)
- No posting fake virus scans. (Permanent Ban)
- No claiming a hack that you didn't make as your own. (3 Day Ban)
- No posting hacks with auto updaters. (7 Day Ban)
We store none of your Facebook information on our website unless you choose to register an account on our website. That information will only be used during the registration process and to create an account on our website.
Terms of Service:
Material from MPGH may not be copied or distributed, or republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of MPGH.
All messages and filesexpress the views of the author, and neither the owners or staff of MPGH will be held responsible for the any content.
Although the administrators and moderators of MPGH will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages.
While we aren't perfect, we do try to maintain a strict order. If you feel you have been unfairly banned or infracted, create a dispute in the dispute section. Feel free to make an alternate account if you are banned. Any inquiries should be made here: Staff Disputes.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners and staff of MPGH reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content for any reason.