Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    woshizeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Blah

    "notice : [ 250 ]"

    Dear MPGH,

    Again blackshot wouldnt start . When I enter my account and start, it will pop up this error : "notice : [ 250 ] not exist noticeMsg index" , "notice : [ 263 ] not exist noticeMsg index" and "none String" . Then it will load to blackshot and show launcher error. I tried reinstalling it just wouldnt work. Please help!
    Thank you guys :>

    ========== WOSHIZEUS™ ==========

  2. #2
    OperisDei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    60
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    259
    My Mood
    Mellow
    are you using Blackshot Global or sea?

  3. #3
    Anju01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    337
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by woshizeus View Post
    Dear MPGH,

    Again blackshot wouldnt start . When I enter my account and start, it will pop up this error : "notice : [ 250 ] not exist noticeMsg index" , "notice : [ 263 ] not exist noticeMsg index" and "none String" . Then it will load to blackshot and show launcher error. I tried reinstalling it just wouldnt work. Please help!
    Thank you guys :>
    Restart your PC ... If u want to use hacks then first open blackshot without any hacks and close it. Follow this tutorial for injecting dll
    Happens to me sometimes
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Contact me here:




    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  4. #4
    ScorpionVenom789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    731
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,399
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Yes man you should restart your pc ..there two reasons why this error pop up ..1.Because you delete gamemon.des at system file ...2.Because your Gameguard still running ...maybe because your bs force close or auto close ..you can end process all gameguard like gamemon.des and gamemon64.des

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to ScorpionVenom789 For This Useful Post:

    Anju01 (03-16-2016)

  6. #5
    Anju01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    337
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionVenom789 View Post
    Yes man you should restart your pc ..there two reasons why this error pop up ..1.Because you delete gamemon.des at system file ...2.Because your Gameguard still running ...maybe because your bs force close or auto close ..you can end process all gameguard like gamemon.des and gamemon64.des
    How u come up with that english ? Ur english good
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Contact me here:




    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  7. #6
    KKrysis²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dildo™
    Posts
    1,178
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,767
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionVenom789 View Post
    Yes man you should restart your pc ..there two reasons why this error pop up ..1.Because you delete gamemon.des at system file ...2.Because your Gameguard still running ...maybe because your bs force close or auto close ..you can end process all gameguard like gamemon.des and gamemon64.des
    he improved his english xD

  8. #7
    ScorpionVenom789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    731
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,399
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Anju01 View Post


    How u come up with that english ? Ur english good
    seriously ? hehehe

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by jeyenchen View Post
    he improved his english xD
    IDK man ..hoho

  9. #8
    woshizeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Blah
    Thank you guys. :> Solved

    ========== WOSHIZEUS™ ==========

  10. #9
    Octaviushn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    762
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by woshizeus View Post
    Thank you guys. :> Solved
    Howdid you solve it dude ? Can help me ? I have the exact same problem
    Last edited by Octaviushn; 03-17-2016 at 01:42 PM.

  11. #10
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,469
    Reputation
    2100
    Thanks
    3,761
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Been over 2 days since last bump/update after answers, assuming solved.

    /Closed.


    CLICK TO BUY NOW!!


    MY ONLY SKYPE IS "SMOKE.MPGH" PRIVATE MESSAGE ME BEFORE TRADING BUYING/SELLING ANYTHING INVOLVING ME
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Similar Threads

  1. something i noticed
    By sf0d in forum United States of America
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 11:08 AM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-25-2007, 11:53 AM
  3. Lol something I noticed...
    By OvErLoArD2_0 in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-03-2007, 12:10 AM
  4. Notice: To spamming newbs.
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-26-2005, 10:56 PM