Hi players, we are aware that there is an unknown error which causes Blackshot to crash when you start to play the SD Map "Office". We hereby require your assistance to provide us certain information about your PC to help the developers locate and solve this problem as soon as possible.
Install DirectX9 drivers
1. Download the latest DirectX drivers here (DirectX 9.0c (June 2010))
2. Extract it to C:\Dx9c
3. Go to C:\Dx9c and execute "DXSETUP"
4. Follow the onscreen instructions
Install Visual C++ Redistributable
1. Install Visual C++ by going to
C:\Program Files (x86)\Garena Plus\dependent
C:\Program Files\Garena Plus\dependent
2. Run "vcredist_x86.exe"
3. Follow the onscreen instructions.
Install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
1. Go to here
2. Download and install .NET Framework 4.0
3. Restart your PC and try to launch Blackshot again.