Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Need help urgently !!

Hello ,

When I be playing fifa 13 , it all goes perfect with good fps and good quality (Using 1920x1080 pixels with Low quality settings)
    So it goes good until one point while im playing , I see very high tearing between FPS'es and I cant play (U literally dont see anything just players teleporting).

So I check my CPU , and find out that its 95-100% , I quit fifa and its still happening with Chrome,Youtube,Facebook etc.. . When I restart my computer , its all good again .

Somedays this shit doesnt happen at all. Even using lower settings doesnt prevent it from happenning i tried.

My cpu : Intel core 2 duo E7500 2.93 GHZ

Video card : 9400 gt

I know they arent good but how come I can run it perfectly until some point?

Help please
    Last edited by baselm; 02-02-2013 at 06:17 AM.
    You could always press Thanks

Thanks
    What temperatures is your CPU Getting while you are playing FIFA?

Monitor it with a program like RealTemp while playing the game, if you're hitting over 90*C on any core then your CPU is being Throttled (Slowed down) to manage the extremely high temperature and avoid damage to your CPU.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Well , i downloaded Realtemp and opened it , it says 34c , when I play fifa its 37c .
    I feel like im doing wrong?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by baselm View Post
    Well , i downloaded Realtemp and opened it , it says 34c , when I play fifa its 37c .
    I feel like im doing wrong?
    37*C is too cold for load temps lol, i've never seen a CPU run at 37*C load.

Play fifa (in a match) for 5 minutes then read out the maximum temps it tells you.
    It'll give your current temps, then below it your minimum temps and then below that your maximum temps.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Redux View Post

37*C is too cold for load temps lol, i've never seen a CPU run at 37*C load.

Play fifa (in a match) for 5 minutes then read out the maximum temps it tells you.
    It'll give your current temps, then below it your minimum temps and then below that your maximum temps.
    It says Maximum is 46C

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by baselm View Post

It says Maximum is 46C
    Still normal. A little up, but nothing critical. The thing is, is than when a PC shuts down due to overheating (a fail-safe actually, if it didnt do that it would cause physical harm to components) the overheating part would cool down to normal before you could turn it on and check the temps again.

Check the process list in the TM after playing a bit (when the CPU is at 100%). There just might be a certain process that builds up really high (svchost is the most common). Restarting would dump all of its memory use so it wouldnt be choking your system after a restart. I would assume that with such low specs that your computer is already struggling to run the game, so Windows' host services will only be adding a good bit of extra load. Pair that with low memory and you will start to see big slowdowns.

Also, if you want to play newer games, you need the specs to do so. And upgrade might be in order, but if you want better performance, drop your reso in game. Thats the biggest killer for FPS in games. Not sure on how FIFA is configred, but if you could turn down drawn objects and draw distances it would free up calculations on your really really out of date GPU, giving just a little extra performance in the game, freeing up your system just a tad.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

baselm (02-04-2013)