Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Symboliq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    420.69.1337.7010
    Posts
    1,578
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    318

    What kinda frames?

    What kinda frames will I get on this in 1080p, and 1920x1080 res. I was thinking about DayZ, Crysis 3, and Planetside 2. What's the best way to get really good frames as well?

  2. #2
    yugurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,410
    Reputation
    364
    Thanks
    678
    probaly about 30 in big battles in planetside 2 if it's hasn't gotten a performance patch. dayz should be around 50. in crysis you could probably go medium with about 70

  3. #3
    KidoThe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere where you obviously want to know.
    Posts
    1,361
    Reputation
    75
    Thanks
    650
    35fps minimum in big battles.

  4. #4
    Symboliq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    420.69.1337.7010
    Posts
    1,578
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbadon The Despoiler View Post
    probaly about 30 in big battles in planetside 2 if it's hasn't gotten a performance patch. dayz should be around 50. in crysis you could probably go medium with about 70
    Quote Originally Posted by KidoThe View Post
    35fps minimum in big battles.
    This makes me so happy. I cannot wait. Thank you so much guyz.

  5. #5
    KidoThe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere where you obviously want to know.
    Posts
    1,361
    Reputation
    75
    Thanks
    650
    Quote Originally Posted by Hezor Hez View Post
    This makes me so happy. I cannot wait. Thank you so much guyz.
    Don't thank us, thank yourself for waiting this period of time to get a decent PC, a lot of kids on MPGH don't wait they want performance now. They usually end up with crap. I know the feeling you have, I get it with every upgrade and/or new part I get. ^_^ Have fun!

  6. #6
    Symboliq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    420.69.1337.7010
    Posts
    1,578
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by KidoThe View Post
    Don't thank us, thank yourself for waiting this period of time to get a decent PC, a lot of kids on MPGH don't wait they want performance now. They usually end up with crap. I know the feeling you have, I get it with every upgrade and/or new part I get. ^_^ Have fun!
    Lol, thanks. I'll be sure to keep you updated on how everything goes.

  7. #7

Similar Threads

  1. What Kinda porn do u like?
    By Sunday. in forum General
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 01:13 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 09:32 AM
  3. what kinda of Bugs this one ?
    By Harmony♫ in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 07:27 AM
  4. What kinda game is
    By Toshie in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 06:39 PM
  5. what kinda mouse
    By [D]rUg in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 09:39 AM