Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

MPGH News - 78th Edition

78th Edition - October 25th, 2015

+Next week headers will be resized to remove annoying automatic vBulletin suggestion to view the 'full sized image'.
    +Global News will resume next week! This was a week to adapt to 'WTF News'. We'd love to hear your feedback on WTF News so please leave it in the replies! If you have any ideas for the logo that would be greatly appreciated as well. Thank you!

Site Downtime and Security Concerns
    Following the abduction of a staff member's account and supposed 'MPGH Database' for sale in the MPGH Marketplace through that account, MPGH was put under restricted access. Once lifted, all accounts were automatically logged with passwords reset. Members weren't informed the necessity to change their password until a few hours later when an announcement was put at the top of the site, a day later, an official announcement was made by Dave84311:

After recent events and reviewing the evidence it has come to our attention that our database has been compromised; as a result all accounts have had their passwords reset.

Assistance with your e-mail or password recovery can be found by following the links in the dark red block that correspond to your issue. If you have any questions or concerns please direct them there.

- If you are interested in getting closer with the MPGH community without any restrictions via Skype, you can apply to join the MPGH-1 Skype Chat here.
    - If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL) and/or the Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG) community and you meet the requirements, make sure to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Official Skype Group here and/or of the Official MPGH Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here.
    - If you are a regular and are interested in becoming a Steam Games Minion or Other Semi-Popular First Shooters Minion, apply here for Steam and here for OSPFPS.

Congratulations to @Mayion on the achievement of reaching two years as staff! Keep it up, buddy!

Donations:

Thank you for the kind donations! Enjoy the benefits! If you are interested in obtaining a
    premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits Donator has!

Birthdays:

No birthdays this week!

Postbans:

• @Aborted achieved 17k posts. Congratulations and RIP!
    • @Mio Akiyama! achieved 1k posts. Congratulations!

Staff Changes:

Promotions:

• @Hunter was promoted to Minion of the AVA section. Congratulations!

Demotions/Resignations:

• @Color is no longer a Minion

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]BACKD00R
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Mayion

Moderators
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss
    (CrossFire Hacks & Cheats and Market Place)
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
    (ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Hacks, DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats, Garry’s Mod Hacks & Cheats, Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Need For Speed World Hacks & Cheats, Other First Person Shooter Hacks, Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks)

Minion+
    [MPGH]Cataclypse
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats, Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]FanticSteal
    (Marketplace)

Minions
    [MPGH]akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Grand Theft Auto V Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Batman
    (League of Legends Hacks & Cheats, MapleStory Hacks & Cheats, Other First Person Shooter Hacks)
    [MPGH]Blue Jay
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms Hacks & Cheats, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Boombox
    (General)
    [MPGH]Democritus
    (League of Legends Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]House.
    (BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers)
    [MPGH]Hunter
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Jhem
    (Other MMPORG Hacks)
    [MPGH]krazyshank
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, Trove Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Normen’s Sheep
    (Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Raple
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, Minecraft Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    (General)
    [MPGH]Paralyze
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Yamiez
    (Other MMPORG Hacks, Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Game Hacking
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    [MPGH]FanticSteal
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Wassabi?

Hot threads

Fallout 4 Coming Soon + Great Steam Deals with The Fallout Franchise!
    With the hype of Fallout 4 coming soon, comes the hype of discounts! All weekend long you can take advantage of the discounts the Fallout franchise has to offer. With deals up to 66% off all weekend long, Fallout fans will sure fallout on these deals! Though Fallout 4 is not currently available on Steam, for everyone who preorders the game will receive a free "Mister Handy announcer pack for Dota 2."

Some deals for the Fallout Series:
    • Fallout Tactics / $3.39
    • Fallout: New Vegas / $3.39
    • Fallout 3 / $3.39
    • Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition / $10
    • Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition / $10

Microsoft States Halo 5: Guardians Ban Policy!
    Halo 5: Guardians is definitely a thrilling title that will be released NEXT Tuesday (October 27, 2015). Since MPGH is full of competitive players, I thought I should give some info about their Ban Policy. As it is much like the CS:GO Competitive Ban Policy, knowing Microsoft the bans will be longer and more strict. Halo 5: Guardians system will track the following actions:
    • Team Killing
    • Quitting matches
    • Being AFK
    • Intentional suicides (Reverse Boosting)
    • Excessive disconnects

The Star Wars Battlefront beta has ended, but the full game launches November 17, 2015 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

State Champs – ‘Around the World and Back’

Pop-Punk / Alternative Rock
    Released: October 16th

Pop-Punk is a strange animal of a genre, loosely tied together, and seemingly falling in and out
    of popularity every other year. Filled with sappy emotions and unabashed teen angst, the genre always
    seems to be at odds with critical opinion, but that hasn’t stopped it from being a vital part of radio play
    for decades. Enter State Champs, a 5-piece from Albany, with their 3rd Full LP, ‘Around the World and Back’.

From the first few seconds of pumping drums, marching chords, and melodic guitar leads of
    opener ‘Eyes Closed’, it’s clearly evident what the rest of the album will hold. While arguably decent, but
    sonically identical to countless other bands, State Champs’ sound presents nothing new. Energetic riffs, catchy hooks, and prominent choruses dot the landscape of the album, broken up by several acoustic sections and moody interludes. Any regular
    radio listener will have already heard the entirety of this album, without yet actually having heard it. Not
    innately terrible, but nothing to write home about.

For Fans of: Simple Plan, All Time Low, Neck Deep

4/10 ( Mediocre)

Listen:

Lifeless – ‘Insider’

Ambient / Post-Rock/ Drone / Experimental
    Released: October 4th
    Hailing from Samara, Russia, ‘Lifeless’ is the brainchild of composer Sviatoslav Natalevich. With its first
    release coming in late 2014, Lifeless is a rather young project, though now at its 6th album (including 4
    LPs, 1 EP, and a Compilation), it’s been a rather productive one.

Opening with ambient weather sounds, slowly seguing into mournful synth strings, ‘Nowhere’ perfectly
    sets the mood for the album to come, emotional and melancholy. A fell voice echoes in the background,
    rambling incoherent words, rising and falling until the track ends, and marches into the next. Much of
    the album has a videogame-esque feel to it, creating images of isolation and loneliness. To me it
    conjures picture of a dark and depressing walk, on a long forgotten boardwalk in a coastal town ; the
    dock is empty of life, and fog rolls in from all angles, your head hung low and you listen to the waves
    slowly crashing against the rocks. The instrumentation is mostly electronic, but the composer takes
    great variance to the sounds used, ranging from piano, to organ, to strings, to droning ambient and
    found samples.

For fans of: Post-Rock, Dark VG Music, Loneliness

7.8/10 (Excellent)

Listen: https://lifeless4.bandcamp.com/releases

Machine Gun Kelly Releases New Album

General Admission is the sophomore album from the hip-hop and rap artist known as MGK or Machine Gun Kelly. A few singles were dropped prior to this album’s release date of October 16th. This album’s flow is very different from MGK’s usual rhymes. He’s not jumping on tables and burning shit down, instead he’s becoming deeper. General Admission is meant to show the passionate side of MGK, the small passionate side that he does have. This album trumps his other records by the maturity displayed. It’s obvious that MGK gave up the time his music would be spent played for the average listener, and instead went for a more private approach. With no certain party songs, it doesn’t seem like this album will ever air on the radio. With that thought in place, I think this is still a notable album for MGK.
    Here, give this song a listen.

Billboards top 100 Rap Albums hasn’t changed much this week. Drake and Future’s collective album “What A Time To Be Alive” has been on the charts for 3 weeks, and for two of those weeks it has been #1. The #1 spotlight has been shared with Fetty Wap and his debut album “Fetty Wap”.

Pop Singer Demi Lovato Is Praised For Strong Character After New Album Release

Pop singer Demi Lovato has released her 5th studio album titled “Confident” on October 16th. This is Demi’s first album under her new label, Safehouse, Hollywood and Island Records. This album features “Cool For The Summer” which peaked at number 11 on the Billboard top 100, and “Confident”.

“Since her emancipation from the Disney Channel’s clutches, Demi Lovato has become one of pop’s leading motivational figures, wailing songs about self-empowerment and talking to Congress about destigmatizing mental illness. Openly discussing her struggles with bipolar disorder, bulimia and substance abuse, she has settled into herself in a manner similar to put-it-all-out-there pop stars like Miley Cyrus and Pink. Even the 23-year-old’s [scandalous] smash [hit] “Cool for the Summer,” the first single from her fifth album, “Confident”, operates in be-yourself mode.”
    - Maura Johnston

I could not agree more with Johnston. Demi left her acting career to pursue something that she’s wanted her whole life, and she’s attempting to make a difference in the process.

400 men cut off their testicles to 'get closer to God

More than 400 men cut their testicles to please "guru in bling" to be near of GOD. Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh, called the "guru in bling", which has about 50 million followers around the world, is the spiritual leader of Dera Sacha Sauda organization. The preacher supposedly persuaded over 400 people to carry out self-castration, because in this way they are closer to God. The procedure for community self-castration, allegedly carried out in a hospital owned by Singh. The incident occurred in 2000, but these days are released because those involved are talking about it first. Singh, was accused of conspiracy in the death of a journalist in 2002. In addition, several former followers say they were sexually harassed by Singh, but never could be proven.
    The current case was filed by the Central Bureau of Investigation of India, accusing Singh of serious bodily injury.
    An interesting data is that Ram Rahim, has a personal fortune estimated at more than $ 50 million, surely it pulled him closer to God.

Euphemistic: Hello, Hatt. How are you today?

Hatt: Doing pretty good man, How about yourself?

Euphemistic: I'm doing pretty good as well. I've just been busy with school writing hellish essays. Tell me, how did you discover MPGH?

Hatt: It gets easier, Hosie. I think my only recollection of that moment in time was when I played Combat Arms. I was looking specifically for a .rez file to change the default L11 sniper to look like an Arctic Wolf, a sniper that costs more than its worth. I found it here, looked at general and decided this was where I was gonna waste my life.

Euphemistic: Ah! I too was looking for a specific .rez file in Crossfire, and I believe it was the first thread I made. After getting helpful answers, I decided to stay and get involve. You know? Anyways, what do you look forward to in your future?

Hatt: I trecked through the hell that was General in those days and became a Minion so I could give back, so I know that feeling. I hope to put my Psychology and Sociology degrees to use later on in life, but currently managing a hardware store and a vape shop works fine for now. It's hard to really know what to look forward to in the future; You have a plan, and you have an end goal, but no matter how you hack it, you have to realize the ending you pictured won't be exact to the ending you find. Is it what you wanted? Was it worth it? I feel those can only be answered when all is said and done, ya know?

Euphemistic: In the end, it's your life. So you'll have to make it worthwhile, otherwise you'll regret it for the rest of your life.

Hatt: No words could be more true, for sure.

Euphemistic: What were some of your favorite games when you were a youngster?

Hatt: Many were my favorite, the first game I played was Rainbow Six for PC, and moved into Call of Duty (the original) and went from there. When it came to consoles, Ninja Gaiden for NES and Little Sampson for NES as well were my life, and still play them today. How about you?

Euphemistic: Oh, I was one of those kids that had no idea how to play or even work a computer. So I played games on PS2, like Crash Bandicoot, Tekken, and Need For Speed. Since then, I learned how to play on PC and started playing FPS games. So, onto oddball questions: How many times does it take for you to listen to a song that you love before you actually hate it instead?

Hatt: I remember listening to Sulfur by Slipknot constantly, and although I enjoy it now and can appreciate it more, the past me took maybe a month before he just fucking hated it.

Euphemistic: Yes, same here. Last question, why are you returning to MPGH after being dead for months?

Hatt: Well, I have been busy with college and work that I just lost all drive to go and hang out some more. I also had a shit compaq for those who remembered, and when the GFX card died on me, I had no computer for awhile. Now I have a slightly better but just as shitty HP, and decided to return and hope that some of the oldies from my era of General to return. I am glad you are still around along with @Aborted, @Mr. Gray. Thanks for having me.

Euphemistic: Bonus question: What did you have for breakfast? I'm craving me some McDonalds all day breakfast that's why I asked. I'm also glad that you're back, and I hope you stay and be more active, ya hoe.

Hatt:I DONT EAT BREAKFAST WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME HOSIER?!

Euphemistic: Thanks for your time, Max. Great prank, by the way! Big News, MPGHiens. And welcome back!

• Head Editor
      • Psychotic
    • Writers
      • Headlines
        • Psychotic
      • User News
        • Hunter's Best Sheep
        • Time
      • Gaming News
        • Cursed
      • Technology News
        • Predator
      • Music News
        • Aborted
        • Schuba
      • WTF News (Global News will resume next edition with WTF News)
        • Wyo
      • Interviewers
        • Mayion
        • Flengo
        • Hunter
        • Euphemistic
      • Freelancers
        • Democritus
    Last edited by Psychotic; 10-26-2015 at 11:09 PM.

Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahlwong (10-26-2015),Al Mady (10-27-2015),Cataclypse (10-25-2015),Cursed (10-25-2015),Hunter (10-26-2015),max1kev (10-26-2015),[MPGH]Mayion (10-26-2015),Plague (10-26-2015),Schuba (10-26-2015),Zuhrain (10-26-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Good news!

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-2014 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-2015 - 12-25-2015
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-2015 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    Premium: 12-03-2015 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-6-16 - ∞
    News Force (WTF News): 8-7-17 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    My post made it into the "Hot Threads" again yay!

Thanks @Psychotic .

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

MY ONLY SKYPE IS "SMOKE.MPGH" PRIVATE MESSAGE ME BEFORE TRADING BUYING/SELLING ANYTHING INVOLVING ME
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    My post made it into the "Hot Threads" again yay!

Thanks @Psychotic .
    No problem mate

Fire GM Moments

I will not add anyone on Skype anymore. My Skype is limited to MPGH Staff, Publicist, and News Force only. Any inquiries should be done via MPGH PM/VM
    Impersonator List

MPGH History

Publicist 11/2017
    Global Moderator 09/2017
    Minion+ 04/2017
    Market Place Minion 04/2017
    Minecraft Minion 02/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion 11/2016

Middleman 09/2016
    News Force Editor 08/2016
    News Force (Section of the Week) 03/2016
    News Force (User News) 10/2015

Donator 03/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor 05/2014
    Member 12/2012

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahlwong For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Smoke (10-26-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Good news
    Support me.

Thanks
    400 men cut their testicles off to be closer to God? What the fuck is wrong with people?
    Also, good job @Aborted our section was by far the beefiest.
    Last edited by Schuba; 10-26-2015 at 07:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Schuba For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahlwong (10-27-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    good job guys !

- Molot -
    |PM|

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Great news!
    In the Interview the Bold command is messed up
    MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ^^^ @Psychotic

y u mess up my interview, mang?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post
    ^^^ @Psychotic

y u mess up my interview, mang?
    Fixed that and the fucked up mentions. Thanks!

Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    400 men cut their testicles off to be closer to God? What the fuck is wrong with people?
    Also, good job @Aborted our section was by far the beefiest.
    That's @Wyo for you. Finding all these weird asf news

Fire GM Moments

I will not add anyone on Skype anymore. My Skype is limited to MPGH Staff, Publicist, and News Force only. Any inquiries should be done via MPGH PM/VM
    Impersonator List

MPGH History

Publicist 11/2017
    Global Moderator 09/2017
    Minion+ 04/2017
    Minecraft Minion 02/2017

Middleman 09/2016

Donator 03/2015
    Member 12/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    @Hunter's Best Sheep @Mio Akiyama! achieved 1337 not 1k
    MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter's Panda. View Post
    @Hunter's Best Sheep @Mio Akiyama! achieved 1337 not 1k
    Same thing

Fire GM Moments

Impersonator List

MPGH History

Publicist 11/2017
    Global Moderator 09/2017
    Minion+ 04/2017
    Minecraft Minion 02/2017

Middleman 09/2016

Donator 03/2015
    Member 12/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter's Best Sheep View Post
    Same thing
    Can you change my name in the current staff section? Not House. anymore

Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post

Can you change my name in the current staff section? Not House. anymore

Thanks
    Done. Forgot you changed your name a while ago.

Fire GM Moments

Impersonator List

MPGH History

Publicist 11/2017
    Global Moderator 09/2017
    Minion+ 04/2017
    Minecraft Minion 02/2017

Middleman 09/2016