Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

MPGH News - 87th Edition

87th Edition - December 28, 2015
    Happy Tenth Anniversary!

MPGH is Now 10 Years Old!
    December 25, 2005 was the day MPGH went online. The site grew quick and became #1 a bit after. To read more on the anniversary go here.

- If you are interested in getting closer with the MPGH community without any restrictions via Skype, you can apply to join the MPGH-1 Skype Chat here.
    - If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL) and/or the Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG) community and you meet the requirements, make sure to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Official Skype Group here and/or of the Official MPGH Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here.
    - If you are active in the Social Engineering section and would like to become a Minion for it, then feel free to drop by and apply here.
    - If you are active in the Market Place and would like to become an Official Middleman, then feel free to drop by and apply here.

• @Kr4ken is now a Contributor! Congratulations!
    • @rwby is now a Contributor! Congratulations!
    • @Titan is no longer a Cocksucker! Congratulations!

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits Premium Member has!

None this week.

If you would like to donate for the Publicists Team, then please check this thread.

Birthdays:

Postbans:

Staff Changes:

Promotions:
    • @Arun's Shistain is now a Call of Duty Minion! Congratulations!
    • @Batman is now a Mission Against Terror and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion! Congratulations!
    • @Black is now a Call of Duty Minion! Congratulations!
    • @Democritus is now a Crossfire Minion! Congratulations!

Demotions/Resignations:
    • @EgoRaptor is no longer an Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion! :(

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]BACKD00R
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Mayion

Moderators
    [MPGH]FanticSteal
    (Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats, Market Place and Vindictus Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats and Market Place)
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
    (ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats, , Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Minions
    [MPGH]akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Arun's Shitstain
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Batman
    (Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats, MapleStory Hacks & Cheats, Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats, Other First Person Shooter Hacks and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks)
    [MPGH]Black
    (BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Boombox
    (General)
    [MPGH]Democritus
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Crossfire Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats and Runescape Hacks / Bots)
    [MPGH]Hunter
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]krazyshank
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats and Trove Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Paralyze
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Raple
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    (General)
    [MPGH]Paralyze
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Yamiez
    (Other MMPORG Hacks and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Game Hacking
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    [MPGH]FanticSteal
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss
    [MPGH]Shadow

Publicists
    [MPGH]Democritus
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hunter
    [MPGH]Misery
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

Kim Dotcom Extradited to U.S?

A New Zealand judge just ruled that Kim Dotcom, founder of MegaUpload, is eligible to be extradited back to the U.S, Dotcom says his team of lawyers will appeal the decision immediately. Kim has many charges against him including: racketeering, conspiracy to commit copyright infringement and conspiring to commit money laundering in connection with legally protected movie, music and software files distributed on the file-sharing site. The FBI claims that Kim was responsible for media companies losing out on $500 million in profit thanks in part to the distribution of pirated copyright materials. If found guilty, Kim will spend decades behind bars. Dotcom says he should not be held responsible for any people that use his site for illegal activities.

French couple arrested on suspicion of planning attack using fake pregnancy belly

A attack used with a fake pregnancy? Just how far can things go out of hand. Paris, a recent event has come up with 2 suspects, aged 23 and 35 have been arrested on a suspicion of planning a attack with a fake pregnancy. "Police say a 23-year-old convert to Islam and her 35-year-old husband went before a judge on Thursday after police searched their apartment in Montpellier uncovered a prosthetic belly intended to mimic pregnancy that was covered in foil." I don't know about you, but a fake pregnancy raises suspicion in anyone's mind. One French official told press that the fake belly was used for "shoplifting, not terror attacks". Since the Nov. 13 attacks Paris has been on high alert.

Prosecutors charge California man who praised Trump with threatening to kill Muslims

Did Trump's speech about Muslims reach out to some people? Well to one self-employed plumber by the name of William Celli aged 55 it did. On Dec. 4 Celli was outside the "Islamic Center of West Contra Costa County" yelling "I'm going to kill you all" posting a pipe bomb picture on the same day. Celli was also pleaded "not guilty" to his charges during his arraignment on Wednesday, also mentioning that he would follow Donald Trump to "the end of the world".

Minecraft Section

Minecraft is an old school sandbox video game which despite it being available for a while now, it is still pretty played as well as known in terms of popularity among the gaming community. These past months, the Minecraft section has been provided with quite a lot of new hacking content which is still working and ready to be used! Its Market Place has also been having sellers that are selling unmigrated accounts for a pretty cheap price. The section contains a lot of useful subsections and hacking content so why don't you go ahead and give it a look? You will see that you will not regret it!

Why millions will have restricted Internet access starting next week
    Internet surfers may take that little green or gold lock in the corner of their Web browser for granted. But starting Jan. 1, 2016, it might go away for a small percentage of people across the globe, and millions of users could lose access to websites because of it.

It's all to do with the "SHA-1 Sunset," a phrase used by technology insiders to describe the expiration of support for a certain level of encryption. Over the next year, the algorithms older than SHA-1 level of encryption will no longer meet the trusted level of security for many websites, leaving as many as 37 million people unable to access them, according to research from Internet performance and security company CloudFlare.

Pirate Bay founder builds the ultimate piracy machine

Pirate Bay co-founder Peter Sunde served his prison sentence last year but still owes the entertainment industries millions in damages. Some might think that he's learned his lesson, but with a newly built copying machine he's generating millions of extra 'damages,' which might be worth a mention in the Guinness Book of Records. He has always been very outspoken about people’s inherent drive to copy things and paid the ultimate price of sacrificing his freedom for his involvement in TPB, but that hasn’t changed his core ‘kopimi‘ values.

One of Peter’s major frustrations is how the entertainment industries handles the idea of copying. When calculating the losses piracy costs, they often put too much value on pirated copies.

This is something Peter knows all too well, as he still owes various movie and music companies millions in damages.

However, this hasn’t stopped him from continuing to copy. In fact, he’s just built the ultimate copying machine using a Raspberry Pi, an LCD display and some Python code.

Google is testing password-free logins

Google's quest to kill the password is gathering steam. The U.S. search giant confirmed on Tuesday it is testing a way for users to log its in to services using just their smartphone and no password.

A user needs to authorize their mobile device to allow them to login with it. Then they would put their Gmail address into a Google login page on their desktop for example. A user will then get a message which reads, "trying to sign in?", after which they must open the notification. They are then able to sign in without a need for a password.

Passwords are often targeted by hackers in so-called phishing attacks, where they may send a scam email to an unsuspecting user asking for a password. Also, many people use the same password for several accounts and this is often a weak spot.

Google has been trialing other ways to bolster its security. The search giant already enables so called two-factor authentication, where a user is sent a text message with a code that they use to sign in to Google services.

Security has been a big focus for technology companies recently amid an increasing threat from hackers. Earlier this year, Yahoo released a similar no password login feature for its services called Yahoo Account Key.

CrossFire Section Hack

The hack that we featured this week was created by Former Staff member @Biesi. It features:
    Onehit kill, No recoil, speed hack, headshots only, wall hack, see ghost, speed knife, 360° knifing, ranged knifing, no grenade damage, and ESP bones. It already has 250 downloads in 1 day! I think everyone should go try it out before it's too late! Make sure to leave input on the thread mentioned above.

2 Chainz has recently stated that he will be doing a collaboration album with Lil Wayne. As we all know these plans usually fall through. We've all been waiting for the J. Cole and Kendrick Lamar collaboration mix tape for years and not to mention the Y.O.L.O. Mixtape featuring Drake and Rick Ross. It will be exciting to see what these two can conjure up but like many others I don't think it will be able to top Drake and Future's "What A Time To Be Alive". Although the fan base of both Lil Wayne and 2 Chainz are very large, I don't believe it will be able to top the success "What A Time To Be Alive" obtained. "What a Time to Be Alive" debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200; it sold 334,000 copies in its first week. It became both Drake and Future's second albums to chart at number one on the Billboard 200 in 2015 (If You're Reading This It's Too Late and DS2, respectively). In its second week it sold 65,000 copies. As of December 2015, What a Time to Be Alive has sold 490,000 copies in the United States.
    In my opinion if J. Cole and Kendrick were to drop an album right now it would blow up on Billboard and break the records that "What A Time To Be Alive" set.

On December 8th Dreamville Records dropped the album Revenge of the Dreamers II. This news is a bit of a surprise since not much has been said about it, but fans aren't mad about it. Both lute and Ari Lennox are amazing artists and make that pretty clear with their features on Revenge of the Dreamers II. The release is not a free mixtape this time around, but is worth the purchase on iTunes. The track, "Folgers Crystals" has already started the rounds and it has instantly become the talk on social media.
    This is a collaborative album featuring: J. Cole, Bas, Ari Lennox, Omen, Cozz, Lupe. The opening song on the album titled "Folgers Crystals" by J. Cole, was used in a sense to "wake up" the audience before listening to the rest of the album, hence the name. After listening to the first song on the album I was in awe and couldn't wait to dig into more. Through the production of the album and the heart in the lyrics it's clear that this project has been in the making for a time now. This 9 track album has yet to displease me. The album has it's own unique flare as well.
    Jumping from Cole's immense lyrical story-telling into a sexy R&B with Cozz on the bars. Cole and Omen bring the fans "Caged Bird." Personally my second favorite on the album. The two artists find themselves taking two different approaches when it comes to representing what it feels like to be trapped. Cole imagines what it would feel like to be locked in prison and ponder how life was, what life could have been, all while counting down the days until he finally finds freedom. Meanwhile, Omen takes the perspective of a blind musician who is trapped in his dreams of fame and living the fast life.
    Omen is a pretty underrated lyricist, and it's evident here in this song (Caged Bird). I haven't heard of Omen until I listened to this album and I'm glad I've discovered him.

A seller of soft drinks in central China faked his own death so that his family received compensation, but in the funeral, due to strong heat suffered in the coffin , had to rush to drink water, leaving everyone stunned with his " resurrection."

The incident, reported by the official Xinhua news agency, took place on Saturday 3 August in the city of Wuhan, capital of Hubei Province and famous as one of the hottest places in the country in summer, even more this season in the southern half of China it supports the worst heatwave in 140 years.
    The con man, surnamed Han, pretended to have died from a beating by local police, the dreaded "Chengguan", a body that in recent months has appeared on the pages of events for causing the death of several street vendors in other cities China.
    They had been arrested in one of the frequent raids that these "Chengguan" held in many places in China to control street vending, and after that incident other vendors arrested in cahoots with him, claimed that he had died at the hands of police, so that they should compensate with high financial compensation to relatives.
    To give more credence to his story, Han was placed in a coffin, carried by ten men, he was paraded through the streets of Wuhan, but the high temperatures of the city (some thermometers in the city center reached that day to 45 degrees) put paid to the plan.
    After two hours of fake funeral, which was attended about 300 people and it was guarded by 80 police officers because of the sensitivity of the event, have suddenly left the coffin, took a bottle of water and, after saying "I can not anymore," he he gulped.
    The incident has been reflected as an anecdotal side of the high temperatures in July supporting China, where at least ten people have died from heatstroke, but also shows the continuing tensions between citizens and the "Chengguan", one of the bodies most reviled country.

[MPGH]Hunter: How has life been treating you?

[MPGH]Dave84311: Really well. I think god favors me.

[MPGH]Hunter: Glad to know that. Alright, let's move on to the matters that brought us here. What was your reason for starting mpgh?

[MPGH]Dave84311: We started MPGH as a place for game cheats and private servers.

[MPGH]Hunter: I see. When you first started MPGH, did you and arunforce think that it would come this far? Did you have high hopes at the time when you started it?

[MPGH]Dave84311: Judging by how big it was growing, we thought MPGH had big potetial. We still strongly belive that nowadays.

[MPGH]Hunter: Indeed. How many hours did you invest into MPGH in its first years of existence?

[MPGH]Dave84311: I put a majority of my time into making cheats and growing MPGH in the starting years. Now its pretty much self-sustained.

[MPGH]Hunter: How do you feel about the current state of MPGH in comparison to what it was when, for instance, you used to code VIP hacks?

[MPGH]Dave84311: It's all the same to me. People come and go. Games get popular and die. It's all part of the circle of life.

[MPGH]Hunter: The famous circle of life. If you could go back in time, would you change anything regarding its current status and community? If so, what would you change and why?

[MPGH]Dave84311: No. To change something would mean a different future. I like the path I'm on.

[MPGH]Hunter: Yes, it could mean that MPGH could be even better than what it is now however. Going on, how do you feel knowing that you are the motive of happiness of most of the gamers who are members of MPGH? If you hadn't created MPGH, who knows what they would be doing right now.

[MPGH]Dave84311: That's a tough question, but I guess I'll summarize my answer in five words: I feel grateful, happy and proud.

[MPGH]Hunter: Happy to see that you feel that way. What changes do you foresee regarding MPGH's current state?

[MPGH]Dave84311: There are some big changes coming to MPGH. We are going to start our VIP again and we are going to get rid of vBulletin. Those are the two things a majority of the community should be interested in.

[MPGH]Hunter: That is great! Good news already always highly appreciated. Just for curiosity, have you made any friends for life on MPGH yet?

[MPGH]Dave84311: Friends come and they go, just like they do in real life. I have some people on MPGH that I know I can count on, and some that are well on their way in being in that group.

[MPGH]Hunter: Alright, time is running up. Dave, the whole community and I would like to say that we hope everything keeps going well for you and thank you for your time.

[MPGH]Dave84311: Thank you and I wish you and the whole community the same.

Head Editor
    • Cursed

Editors
    • Hunter
    • Democritus

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Cursed
    • User News
      • Hunter's Best Sheep
      • Hunter
    • Global News
      • Hova
      • Dylan
    • Section of The Week
      • Flengo
    • Gaming News
      • Cursed
      • Immortal
    • Technology News
      • Batman
      • Black
    • Music News
      • Schuba
      • Logic
    • WTF News?
      • Wyo
    • Interviewers
      • Hunter
      • Flengo
    • Freelancers
      • Democritus
      • EgoRaptor
      • Psychotic
    Last edited by Cursed; 12-29-2015 at 04:27 PM.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Cursed For This Useful Post:

akim14 (12-29-2015),Black (12-30-2015),Cataclypse (12-29-2015),[MPGH]Dave84311 (01-07-2016),[MPGH]Hova (01-04-2016),Hunter (12-30-2015),KiLl3rAs (12-29-2015),Logic (12-29-2015),Player (12-29-2015),[MPGH]Psychotic (12-31-2015),[MPGH]Smoke (12-29-2015),Speedster (12-28-2015),Zuhrain (12-29-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    interesting read, good job and thanks

1. Click the under my post
    2. Click the located under my avatar pic

3. ???
    4. PROFIT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Woah, @Dave84311.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Still not on the staff list.. FML.
    Last edited by Smoke; 12-29-2015 at 04:10 AM.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

MY ONLY SKYPE IS "SMOKE.MPGH" PRIVATE MESSAGE ME BEFORE TRADING BUYING/SELLING ANYTHING INVOLVING ME
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I really enjoyed reading the interview, nice work here! And don't forget about Smoke in the staff list... Poor guy

- - - Updated - - -

"72nd Edition - December 28, 2015
    Happy Tenth Anniversary!"

Error, it is 87th Edition
    Previous names:
    Kakershi

Member: November 2011
    Donator: April 2015

You wanna help me? You wanna give me something? Click in "Donate"!

250-
    500-
    1337-
    2000-
    5000-

100-
    250-
    500-
    1000-
    1500-
    2000-

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Player For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Smoke (12-29-2015)

A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks
    hey, i found it.

Awesome news!
    Schuba is my main nigga.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Logic For This Useful Post:

Cursed (01-03-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
    [MPGH]Hunter: How has life been treating you?

[MPGH]Dave84311: Really well. I think god favors me.

[MPGH]Hunter: Glad to know that. Alright, let's move on to the matters that brought us here. What was your reason for starting mpgh?

[MPGH]Dave84311: We started MPGH as a place for game cheats and private servers.

[MPGH]Hunter: I see. When you first started MPGH, did you and arunforce think that it would come this far? Did you have high hopes at the time when you started it?

[MPGH]Dave84311: Judging by how big it was growing, we thought MPGH had big potetial. We still strongly belive that nowadays.

[MPGH]Hunter: Indeed. How many hours did you invest into MPGH in its first years of existence?

[MPGH]Dave84311: I put a majority of my time into making cheats and growing MPGH in the starting years. Now its pretty much self-sustained.

[MPGH]Hunter: How do you feel about the current state of MPGH in comparison to what it was when, for instance, you used to code VIP hacks?

[MPGH]Dave84311: It's all the same to me. People come and go. Games get popular and die. It's all part of the circle of life.

[MPGH]Hunter: The famous circle of life. If you could go back in time, would you change anything regarding its current status and community? If so, what would you change and why?

[MPGH]Dave84311: No. To change something would mean a different future. I like the path I'm on.

[MPGH]Hunter: Yes, it could mean that MPGH could be even better than what it is now however. Going on, how do you feel knowing that you are the motive of happiness of most of the gamers who are members of MPGH? If you hadn't created MPGH, who knows what they would be doing right now.

[MPGH]Dave84311: That's a tough question, but I guess I'll summarize my answer in five words: I feel grateful, happy and proud.

[MPGH]Hunter: Happy to see that you feel that way. What changes do you foresee regarding MPGH's current state?

[MPGH]Dave84311: There are some big changes coming to MPGH. We are going to start our VIP again and we are going to get rid of vBulletin. Those are the two things a majority of the community should be interested in.

[MPGH]Hunter: That is great! Good news already always highly appreciated. Just for curiosity, have you made any friends for life on MPGH yet?

[MPGH]Dave84311: Friends come and they go, just like they do in real life. I have some people on MPGH that I know I can count on, and some that are well on their way in being in that group.

[MPGH]Hunter: Alright, time is running up. Dave, the whole community and I would like to say that we hope everything keeps going well for you and thank you for your time.

[MPGH]Dave84311: Thank you and I wish you and the whole community the same.[
    @Dave84311 Humble af brah
    Last edited by Asap; 12-29-2015 at 05:36 PM.

MPGH History:
    Member - 07 July 2014
    Donator - 10 January 2015
    Donation to the 'Publicist Team' - 23 December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
    I'll summarize my answer in five words: I feel grateful, happy and proud.
    That's 6 words??!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post

That's 6 words??!
    You better shut up before you get ripped off, Jr?

Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Piracy will never be stopped, companies should stop wasting their resources on stopping that crap and support more models which allow more users to use the companies products and decrease the act in the beginning.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Color For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (01-04-2016)

Thanks
    Technology news on point this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Schuba For This Useful Post:

Black (01-01-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    Technology news on point this week.
    Thanks

Love J Cole

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post

Thanks

Love J Cole
    Yeah J. Cole is the shit. Caged Bird and Folger's Crystals are too good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post

Yeah J. Cole is the shit. Caged Bird and Folger's Crystals are too good.
    Wet dreamz and gomd are also nice

Thanks
    omg, i love it :P