Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

MPGH News - 93rd Edition

93rd Edition - February 8, 2015
    North Korea launched what???

News Force Applications
    News Force applications had been opened yesterday and have just closed today. The new News Force members have already been chosen. Users @Hunter, @DarkLordXYZ, @Raple & @Gaar are now part of the News Force! Please go congratulate them!

Vote for the next Pharaoh!
    Pharaoh nominations are over and here comes the voting! If you'd like to see who are the candidates for the next Pharaoh and vote for the user of your choosing, check this thread out!

- If you are interested in getting closer with the MPGH community without any restrictions via Skype, you can apply to join the MPGH-1 Skype Chat here.
    - If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL) and/or the Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG) community and you meet the requirements, make sure to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Official Skype Group here and/or of the Official MPGH Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here.
    - The February Pharaoh nominations are now up! Go here and nominate!
    - News Force recruitment are now up. For more information, visit here.

@Hunter is now writing for Section of the Week!
    @Raple is now writing for Global News
    @Gaar is now writing for Gaming News
    @DarkLordXYZ is now writing for User News
    @Shadow is now an interviewer!

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits Premium Member has!

If would you like to donate for the Publicists Team, then please check this thread.

Birthdays:

Postbans:
    • @Raple achieved 6000 posts!
    • @sir jblover achieved [url=https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1082279]8000[url] posts!

Staff Changes:

Promotions:
    • @Batman received Minion+! Congratulations!
    • @Psychotic received Social Engineering Minion! Congratulations!

Demotions/Resignations:
    @Maxedout is no longer an Official Middle Man.

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]BACKD00R
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Mayion

Moderators
    [MPGH]FanticSteal
    (Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats, Market Place and Vindictus Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
    (ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats, Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Minion+
    [MPGH]akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Batman
    (Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats, MapleStory Hacks & Cheats, Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats, Other First Person Shooter Hacks and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks)
    [MPGH]Yamiez
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, Other MMPORG Hacks, Programming, and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Minions
    [MPGH]Arun's Shitstain
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Black
    (BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Boombox
    (General)
    [MPGH]Dakota
    (Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    (Market Place)
    [MPGH]Democritus
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Crossfire Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats and Runescape Hacks / Bots)
    [MPGH]Hunter
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]krazyshank
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats and Trove Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Paralyze
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    (Social Engineering)
    [MPGH]Raple
    (Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    (General)
    [MPGH]Smoke
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Paralyze
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats)

Game Hacking
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Cursed
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    [MPGH]Shadow

Publicists
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hunter
    [MPGH]Misery
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Raple

GFX Team
    [MPGH]Misery
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

2 teens killed sledding on closed Olympic track
    Sledding. This can be a very dangerous activity, and in this case it killed 2 teens. Two brothers who were with a group of other teens, went down a "Olympic bobsledding course" on a personal sled on Saturday, said authorities. The site was in Calgary, Alberta. Which was the site of the 1988 Winter Olympics, "it is now used as a training facility for atheletes and a recreational facility for the public." Authorities also said the group consisted of about "eight teenage boys" that attemoted to go down the same bobsled track. On the way down, the teens hit a large gate used to "seperate the bobsled and luge tracks" police said in another statement.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/02/07/world/canada-calgary-sled-teens-killed/index.html

2 aircraft go down off Los Angeles coast
    Flying, it can be a experience for a first-time flyer. Or in other cases can be very dangerous. Two planes went down off the coast of Los Angeles in which is being said was a "in-flight collision" said the Coast Guard. Authorities haven't been able to confirm the two planes that have crashed, since it was reported just after 3 p.m. local time. "We are speculating to some degree that there were two aircraft, but it would be unusual for one just to go down with that amount of debris field," Williams said. "Authorities discovered a log book that helped them identify one of the planes and people on board -- two men, ages 61 and 81." There was also another plane, who was believed to be piloted by a 72 year-old woman that was going to be arriving at Torrance Airport on Friday, but it never showed.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/02/05/us/los-angeles-planes-down/index.html

North Korea Launches Satellite Despite Warnings
    North Korea has been in the news often regarding the nations constant testing of its missile and defense capabilities. Most recently, North Korea claims it has successfully launched a missile carrying a satellite into space. The move was quickly condemned by Japan, South Korea and the US, claiming the test was using banned missile technology. The launch of the missile was broadcasted over a Korean TV network station. Plans of launching more North Korean satellites are already in the talks early reports show. South Korea has been in talks as well with the United States, requesting help in placing a missile defense system as a precaution. North Korea seems to keep testing despite international pressure from the UN and other major power house nations.

More information about Titanfall 2

In an interview with Forbes Jesse Stern, the lead writer of the Titanfall series, gave us some more information about the sequel of the popular video game. Stern mentioned that Titanfall 2 will now include a single-player campaign, something that most players missed in the first Titanfall. The base of the game will be the same, but there is room for innovation; “In Titanfall 2 there will be a lot of [scenes] where science meets magic, but keeping it grounded and dirty and human and real.” In 2014 we got introduced to a fun and futuristic first-person shooter with loads of features we had never seen before, with things such as wall-running, jetpacks and controllable robots. Stern also mentioned that his time it will not be a Microsoft exclusive game, it will be available for the PS4 too. Titanfall 2 is expected to release somewhere late this year.

Battalion 1944 Reaches Kickstarter Goal Within 3 Days
    Battalion 1944 is a new World War II style game that is in the making for players who are looking for a game that does not require you to buy ingame currency to gain that extra competitive edge. It is the game players have been looking for that is based soley on skill, and of course, staged back in WW2. As I am writing this, the current contributions stands at $244,397 USD, well over the $142,577 goal that was set in the beginning. Battalion 1944 has an official trailer available for gamers to check out, introducing its creators, their goals, and and some game play footage teasers for interested players. The game is going to incorporate many realistic and historic battle locations such as Carentan, and Bastogne. Developers explain in the trailer how soldiers guns will be available for customization. Patches will be made available for different clans, and uniforms will have customization options as well. Overall, it looks like the creators are trying to bring back something that the community wants themselves, and is letting the community have a voice, hosting live streams, where users may voice their opinions.

iPhone Users Furious Over Apple Error 53 That Leaves Phones Bricked If Repaired By Third Party

For those who haven't been letting Apple care for their smartphones, the latest version of iOS 9 could prove fatal for their handsets. Error 53 is a serial iPhone killer.

Even if it happened months ago, a repair by a third-party technician can leave an iPhone susceptible to the phone-bricking devastation of Error 53. And it's not just repairs.

Even phones that have been damaged and are being used with repairs are at risk of being turned into paperweights.

It all has to do with the iPhone's Touch ID fingerprint scanner. If it has suffered any damage, it'll require repairs from a certified Apple technician.

The error is generated by security checks designed to protect its customers, according to Apple.

Quote Originally Posted by iFixit's Kyle Wiens
    The security inspection that attempts to confirm if an iPhone's fingerprint scanner matches up with the other components in the handset.The problem occurs if the repairer changes the home button or the cable. Following the software upgrade the phone in effect checks to make sure it is still using the original components, and if it isn't, it simply locks out the phone. There is no warning, and there's no way that I know of to bring it back to life.
    Apple is serious about customer security, the company said in a prepared statement. When the security check can't verify that the original fingerprint sensor is installed, it disables Touch ID, Apple stated.

"This security measure is necessary to protect your device and prevent a fraudulent Touch ID sensor from being used," stated Apple.

The problem isn't new. It has been around for at least a couple of years, but it appears to be one of those issues no one cares about until it happens to them.

Worlds largest solar plant almost fully operational

Covering an area larger than the capital city, the new solar power plant being built is said to be able to produce so much electricity, that Morocco will probably end up exporting it to other countries.
    Noor 1, the section of the plant that has been activated already, is expected to produce 160 megawatts with the full plant producing 560 megawatts by 2018.
    Now many of you are wondering how many homes are powered by 1 megawatt. In the United States, the national average is around 164 homes per megawatt; however, this number varies depending on location and how much sunlight is received, efficiency, and even temperature and wind.
    Realistically, the number of homes 1 megawatt of energy can produce is between 100-1000 homes.

The way this plant gets is energy is different than the conventional solar power plant. Instead of using photo-voltaic cells to capture the suns energy and turn it into electricity, instead, it tracks the sun with mirrors that deflect the light onto oil pipes, the oil pipes then generate steam which spins turbines and creates electricity. The oil is then used to melt salt which stores the electricity via electrolytes.

This power plant is proof of the nation's goal to produce at least 42% of its electricity from renewable resources, and is a huge milestone in the development of renewable energy.

https://cleantechnica.com/2016/02/06/160-mw-of-2-gw-noor-solar-thermal-project-in-morocco-now-connected-to-grid/

Black Ops 3 section hack.

This weeks Hack of the week was brought to you by MPGH's user @Routess . This hack is currently in version 0.3 with features including; Godmode Fixed Again!, Unlimited Ammo, Unlimited Nades, Alien Jar [pick it up first], Unlimited Money, Weapon Changer: Slots 1/2/3, Toggle Speedhack, Toggle RapidFire, Unique Weapons-IDs. This hack currently earned over 270 downloads in about 3 days! That's incredible, so MPGH go check it out for yourself!

A lot has happened this week in the Music World. Artists Young Thug, Wiz Khalifa and Future have released albums. We’ll start off with Young Thug’s.

The album “IM UP” was originally supposed to be titled Slime Season 3, to be based off his previous records, but he decided the day before release that he wanted to change the name to IM UP. I don’t know exactly why this new name was chosen, but it doesn’t matter much to me.
    I’ve listened to Young Thug on many occasions but I didn’t expect much from this album. I’m glad my expectations were not high for this one because it seems like all of the songs followed one notion. They’re all accompanied by awkward sounding beats and weird features.
    If you’re a fan of Young Thug then you’ve already picked up the album and given it a listen for yourself.
    For those of you who do not listen to Young Thug and do not know much about him, I do not recommend getting this album.

Wiz Khalifa released his album “Khalifa” on Feb. 5th.
    Personally I enjoyed the album very much. There were some slower chill songs and then the next song in the line up would be a banger.
    I think this worked for this album and I really enjoyed listening to it.
    At the end of the song “Zoney” Khalifa leaves some dialogue with his son Sebastian. If you haven’t heard the song you should check it out just for the ending, because it shows that Wiz is now a family man as well as a pot smoking rapper.

Now, the main thing I have been excited to talk about would be Future’s album which was released on Feb. 6th; “EVOL”.
    I have been listening to this album all weekend and I have enjoyed every second of it.
    Future released the mixtape “Purple Reign” not too long ago, and it’s incredibly impressive for him to release an album so soon after his mixtape.
    You can tell Future takes music very seriously just by that notion alone.
    I don’t know every song on the album by name yet, but there were a couple that stood out to me.
    The song “Low Life” featuring the Weeknd (which was already released as a single) made it onto the album, and is a unique up-beat song.

This time next week we will all be blessed with Kanye West’s newest album, so be prepared for that, and don’t forget; Yeezy season is approaching.

When police found Ralph Bishop, 53, he had his trousers around his ankles and was “interfering” with a tractor parked in a field outside Saxmundham, Suffolk. Well so says the Suffolk Gazette’s “Hugh Dunnit”.

The story says that when questioned, the man admitted to having had sex with around 450 tractors all over the Suffolk countryside. Officers searched his home. They found a stash of more than 5,000 tractor images on his laptop. He appeared to favour John Deere and Massey Ferguson tractors, particularly green ones.

A police officer tells Hugh Dunnit:

“We couldn’t believe it when we found him in the field. He was wearing a white t-shirt and Wellington boots and very little else. He was clearly in state of high excitement at the rear of the machine. Thankfully nobody else was around, but the field is close to a village primary school so we had to arrest him and educate him about the error of his ways. He told us he was particularly ‘in to’ axle grease and the presence of this around the back of tractors was all too much for him. Something you don't see everyday :v

Interview - [MPGH]Smoke

Six: Hey, Smoke! How have you been?

[MPGH]Smoke: Oh I've been doing well, how about yourself?

Six: I've been doing very well also, thanks for asking!

[MPGH]Smoke: Awesome!

Six: Ha ha, What made you join MPGH?

[MPGH]Smoke: Well..It's kind of a long story... But mainly I was staff member for another website in the marketplace(not gonna mention it here as I've fully cut ties with them at this juncture in time). I actually stumbled upon MPGH in November 2014, but only became active when I opened up my Account shop. It was mainly to make money, but now I've extended my reach to other sections and having fun across MPGH.

Six: Oh I see, I'm glad you stayed with MPGH and having fun, what do you think about the site overall?

[MPGH]Smoke: Overall, it's a fun site with pretty unorthodox user's ranging from the ambitious regular user's releasing loads of awesome game hacks all the way to the staff member's who work as a team to keep the site clean.

Six: I totally agree with that as well! What are your favorite sections besides General and why? Also, how is business on MPGH?

[MPGH]Smoke: Why it's of course the section's I moderate in. (AKA: Steam/Blackshot). Marketplace is my home section too so i'd never leave that out as well. Oh and from the business standpoint, It's been pretty amazing, I just past 110 pages of sales vouches(including almost the ENTIRE staff team) so i'm pretty happy about how it's been going so far.

Six: That's great news to hear! Is it hard trying to sell and be moderating different sections as well?

[MPGH]Smoke: Well it might be for some, but I BELIEVE I've been handling it pretty well. There hasn't been any legitimate complaints with my service and I've been VERY punctual with my time management.

Six: I see, jumping topics out side of MPGH do you have a job or any hobbies that you like to do? (ex.Sports,Trading cards)

[MPGH]Smoke: Well currently, I work at 24 hour fitness(a Gym) on Friday/Saturday and I have school on Tuesday and Thursdays. Aside from that, I have a girlfriend(is that considered a hobby nowadays?) for which I spend my free free time with. Aside from that, I guess you can call MPGH a hobby aswell! As I'm here for extensive periods of time
    Six: Wow! You seem very active and have alot of things going for you. How are your grades in school?

[MPGH]Smoke: Currently my grades have been pretty above average. My roommate who happens to be my girl bestfriend is extremely smart, so me and my girlfriend kind of feed off her though. So I suppose is in part because of that and through hard work.

Six: Very nice I must say, do you have any shoutouts before we end this Interview?

[MPGH]Smoke: Yeah shoutout to, @Liz(for making me a staff member), @James St. Patrick (he attempted to scam me on my first trade ever here, which got me involved here in the first place) and, @Dave84311 (cause why not?).

Six: Haha, Its been a pleasure talking with you today, have a good night, Smoke!

[MPGH]Smoke: You too! Byebye!

Head Editor
    • Cursed

Editors
    • Democritus

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Cursed
    • User News
      • Hunter's Best Sheep
      • DarkLordXYZ
    • Global News
      • Raple
      • Dylan
    • Section of The Week
      • Hunter
    • Hack of The Week
      • Democritus
    • Gaming News
      • Gaar
      • Thijmen
    • Technology News
      • Batman
      • Black
    • Music News
      • Schuba
    • WTF News?
      • Wyo
    • Interviewers
      • Six
      • Shadow
    • Freelancers
      • Psychotic

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-2014 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-2015 - 12-25-2015
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-2015 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    Premium: 12-03-2015 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-6-16 - ∞
    News Force (WTF News): 8-7-17 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cursed For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahlwong (02-09-2016),Dylan (02-08-2016),Gaar (02-08-2016),[MPGH]Hova (02-08-2016),Hunter (02-08-2016),Speedster (02-10-2016),Zuhrain (02-08-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Niceeeeee!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Always enjoy reading the news, thanks.

My only Skype: whaisom3d

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I like it, Im enjoying your post .

Thanks to ZacZero

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Great news.
    Cz to @Batman you fgt
    MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion - December 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Who thinks that WW III is near ?!
    ---Alcohol, loneliness and sadness---

The chair in front of my Potato Computer.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    @Cursed I don't know if it's just me, or does it say: 93rd Edition: 8 February 2015?
    I'm not sure, but I think it's 2016. Just a heads up
    Last edited by Dieks; 02-10-2016 at 12:40 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dieks For This Useful Post:

Cursed (02-10-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieks View Post
    @Cursed I don't know if it's just me, or does it say: 93rd Edition: 8 February 2015?
    I'm not sure, but I think it's 2016. Just a heads up
    LOL whoops. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-2014 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-2015 - 12-25-2015
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-2015 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    Premium: 12-03-2015 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-6-16 - ∞
    News Force (WTF News): 8-7-17 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    LMAO at that WTF news, thanks guys xD

1. Click the under my post
    2. Click the located under my avatar pic

3. ???
    4. PROFIT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Damn the person you interviewed sounds pretttty cool.

I would like to know more about this "Smoke" character.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

MY ONLY SKYPE IS "SMOKE.MPGH" PRIVATE MESSAGE ME BEFORE TRADING BUYING/SELLING ANYTHING INVOLVING ME
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Smoke For This Useful Post:

Player (02-12-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Damn the person you interviewed sounds pretttty cool.

I would like to know more about this "Smoke" character.
    HAHAHA that was good hahahah u got me srs hah
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Schuba For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Smoke (02-10-2016)

Hiding under my bed because i'm scared of the big red meanie
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Congrats to all the new members in the Force

I'm Still young. Still growing. Still fucking up. Still perfecting myself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Loved that interview section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Nice work news force !

- Molot -
    |PM|

Thanks
    My Mood