Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

MPGH News - 99th Edition

99th Edition - April 18th, 2016
    News Force is back baby!

News Force is back!
    Over the past month there hasn't been news. The reason is that a majority of the News Force had gotten lazy and started posting late. This led to News not being posted and resulted in near death. Yet, over the past week we have restored the liveliness of the members and will to post articles.

- If you are interested in getting closer with the MPGH community without any restrictions via Skype, you can apply to join the MPGH-1 Skype Chat here.
    - If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL) and/or the Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG) community and you meet the requirements, make sure to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Official Skype Group or Realm of the Mad God Skype Group.
    - The Publicists are holding another MPGH Singing Contest. The prize is 6 months of Premium! Make sure to form your trio and sign up here.
    - Middlemen applications are now up! If you love to hang around in the Marketplace and want to rid MPGH of scammers, this job is for you! Visit here to apply.

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits Premium Member has!

If would you like to donate for the Publicists Team, then please check this thread.

Birthdays:

Postbans:

Staff Changes:

Promotions:

Demotions/Resignations:
    • @Law is no longer a minion
    • @Sylar is no longer a minion

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]BACKD00R
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Mayion

Moderators
    [MPGH]FanticSteal
    (Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats, Market Place and Vindictus Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
    (ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats, Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Minion+
    [MPGH]akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Batman
    (Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats, MapleStory Hacks & Cheats, Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats, Other First Person Shooter Hacks and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks)

Minions
    [MPGH]Boombox
    (General)
    [MPGH]Cursed
    (Market Place and Minecraft Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    (Market Place)
    [MPGH]Dexter
    (Tom Clancy's The Division)
    [MPGH]Hunter
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]krazyshank
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats and Trove Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]lpmcgee12
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Mewmi
    (Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Nik
    (Minecraft Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Paralyze
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    (Social Engineering)
    [MPGH]Raple
    (Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, and Runescape Hacks/Bots)
    [MPGH]Rotmgstd
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    (General)
    [MPGH]sir jblover
    (CrossFire Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Smoke
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Yulu
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]ZectixV1
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)

Game Hacking
    [MPGH]master131
    [MPGH]Yamiez

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Cursed
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ

Publicists
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hunter
    [MPGH]Misery
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

Computer to provide access to clean water, internet, and electricity in Africa
    A computer currently being tested in Ghana will be able to provide clean water, internet, and electricity for towns up to 3,000 individuals. Watly, the company behind the computer, states the computer could provide approximately three million litres of water annually. The project was initially funded through grants, but now Watly is seeking funds through crowdsourcing via Indiegogo. Walty is aiming not only on providing access to clean drinking water, internet and electricity, but to do so in an environmentally friendly way. The cost to make each unit costs approximately $453,000 USD, and the company aims to sell their prooduct to governments and NGOs. The company is planning to shift gears and provide access to more African countries such as Nigeria and Sudan, followed by more needy countries around Africa.

Source

Earthquake in Japan leaves homes without water, electricity, and leaves many dead
    Rescue crews are working rigorously through Saturday as they try to rescue trapped citizens under collapsed structures after earthquakes hit southwestern Japan that killed at least 41 people. In addition, the earthquakes left 2,000 injured and many individuals without access to electricity or water. On the night of the earthquakes, rain was forecasted to happen overnight, which would complicate rescue efforts and operations, with the potential risk of setting of mudslides in the process. Police state the earthquake had a magnitude of 7.3, and struck the Kumamoto region of southwestern Japan early Saturday. Japanese media reported that nearly 200,000 homes did not have access to electricity, and water systems had also failed, with an estimated 400,000 households did not have access to running water at home. Relief efforts are still in the process, with speculation of more victims that still need to be found from the tragedy.

Source

Russian Jets Reckless in Baltic claims Kerry
    Russian Su-24 fighter jets were filmed by sailors flying by "dangerously close" to the USS Donald Cook, a U.S. Navy destroyer. This move drew major criticism from American politicians, one of them being John Kerry. Kerry spoke on the matter saying "We condemn this kind of behavior, it is reckless. It is provocative. It is dangerous. And under the rules of engagement, that could have been a shoot-down." Two Su-24's passed by the destroyer at least 12 times, with a Russian helicopter following behind, examining the destroyer and taking pictures claims the U.S. The Americans stated that the battleship was at least 75 miles away from a Russian naval base while the Russian Ministry of Defense says it was less than 45 miles away from the base. The US Navy had to postpone practice drills with Polish helicopters due to the flybys. "The freedom of the seas of the U.S. destroyer does not cancel the freedom of the air for the Russian aircraft," reported the Russian Defense Minister. So was the US overreacting to the Russian pilots actions, or do they have a legitimate claim in saying this action was provocative? Watch the video and decide for yourself!

Red Dead Redemption Sequal?

A user by the name of "Mideon" of the forum NeoGAF has posted a leak that is rumored to be the next map for the sequel of Red Dead Redemption. The map has been confirmed by a source at Rockstar Games. The leak was removed from NeoGAF shortly after is was posted, but that did not stop many users from saving a picture of the leak. The map seems to show that it is an entirely new map than the prequel Red Dead Redemption. It is seen on the map that there is a lot more water within the map which may clue in that the main character could now swim unlike the prequel. This rumored map leak has no railroads in which the first game had focused on tons.

Stated on the GameRant article "Something else of note from the leaked map is an area located in the bottom right called New Bordeaux. Take-Two’s upcoming Mafia 3 is set in New Bordeaux – an alternative take on New Orleans, Louisiana. This could indicate that Take-Two plans on bridging the Red Dead Redemption and Mafia 3 universes." Does this mean we might have both games cross over with each other? Possibly. Red Dead Redemption 2 might be out for release sometime in 2017, and the map leak may be a controversial topic for Rockstar Games at E3 2016.

Source

YouTube Virtual Reality Livesteams the Future?

Recently, YouTube has announced that they will start up virtual reality broadcasting with 3D sound. The exact words were that videos would be enhanced with "spatial audio" which would allow viewers to hear things happening all around them within the video. To livestream yourself, you will need a 360-degree camera and an internet connection upload speed between 10Mbps and 20Mbps. Regarding the 3D audio, YouTube has made the statement as follows. "Headphones must be worn for the effect to be created, and it will only work via YouTube's Android app on pre-recorded clips at launch." That is a little bit to sacrifice in the beginning, but 3D sound will be coming to broadcasting in the near future.

Google and Facebook are the leading rivals within the virtual reality scene, with YouTube stepping up their game, they are for sure beating Facebook. GoPro has confirmed the future release of a $5,000 rig of 6 cameras for virtual reality recording / broadcasting.

If you have never experience a virtual reality video, take a look here!

Source

Bots are coming to Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger has been growing rapidly ever since it first came out, in 2015, it was the fastest growing app in the US, Facebook was the second. There are roughly 60 billion messages sent per day through Messenger and WhatsApp, at the peak of texting, people were sending about 20 billion messages per day.

Mark Zuckerberg has announced that Facebook is launching Messenger Platform, a platform that allows businesses to create personalised bots for Messenger. Messenger Platform is powered by artificial intelligence, the more a person uses a bot, the more it will learn and begin to become more personalised.

Source

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1105380

This weeks hack is brought to you by our CS:GO contributor @Truix
    An amazing hack, very simple, and easy to use. This hack looks super nice, looks super promising. Not even that but most of these hacks are customizable! Some of the most common features in this hack include: ESP, Aimbot, Silent aim, Bhop, no recoil, and triggerbot.
    Once again this hack looks very promising and has earned 378 downloads in less than 24 hours!

Tom Clancy's The Division Hacks & Cheats

This week we are featuring the Tom Clancy's The Division Hacks & Cheats section which is moderated by [MPGH]Dexter. The Tom Clancy's The Division Hacks & Cheats section is newly added section to MPGH; a game that has was recently released and is being played by many. This section is starting to grow with the hacks being made for the game that will give you a huge advantage when playing.

School Dean and Pelicans are Best Friends Forever The medical school dean of Second Faculty of Medicine at Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic has adopted and is now BFFs with a pelican. Vladimír Komárek, the school dean, had started sponsoring the pelican in the year 2000. Komárek had gotten a photo shoot with his newly found BFF at the Prague Zoo where the pelican lives earlier this week on Monday. After the adoption and photo shoot, the school had chosen a pelican as their school mascot. Just by looking at this picture, some people even say that they share the same hair style. source: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0836057a24d7e
    Florida man feels like destroying stuff when he masturbates William Timothy Anderson Thomas is being accused of vandalism after The Largo Police Department got a call about a half naked man smashing a mailbox. When officers arrived they found William covered in dirt and shirtless. He had also broken a window and tore down a sign on the property. William allegedly told police he was masturbating to loud music when he “suddenly I felt like going out and destroying stuff,” He was later taken to the Pinellas county jail and he is on a 7000$ bond.

Artist Lil Uzi Vert released an album this weekend. If you've never heard of Lil Uzi Vert, he's a young rap artist from Philly.
    Uzi has only been rapping for around 3 years and has only been on the map since 2015.
    The tape he released is called "Lil Uzu Vert vs The World".

The tape is available for free streaming and download. There are no features on the album and a hand full of producers left their mark on the tape.
    This album includes the banger single "Money Longer" and hold the anticipated "Ps and Qs".
    Lil Uzi Verts music style can most easily be described by saying it's a mixture of fast raps on hard drill beats.
    I respect Uzi as an artists for not only his age as we're very close in age, but because of the way he plans to become a rockstar.
    Uzi released the album without any hype whatsoever and delivered on every song.
    So if you're looking for a dope album to play while you're going hard in your car, this will definitely be the one.
    I give this album an 8 || 10.
    The lyrical content is above par and the production value is immaculate. If you enjoy rap, I recommend picking this album up.

Interview - iMolest

[MPGH]Nik: Hi, iMolest, thank you for accepting this interview. How are you today?
    iMolest: I am doing just fine actually, how about you?
    [MPGH]Nik: I'm doing pretty good, thanks for asking.
    [MPGH]Nik: So, have you seen the new Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie?
    iMolest: Yes I have.
    [MPGH]Nik: Who were you rooting for? Batman or Superman?
    iMolest: Batman of course!
    [MPGH]Nik: Haha, his one of my favourite superhero's too! There's been a lot of drama with that movie, where critics were saying its one of the worst movies. What were your thoughts after you watched it?
    iMolest: I heard a lot of bad things before I watched it, personally I didn't find it bad at all, the way Zack Snyder decided to direct this movie was great to me. I loved the way he incorporated both heros keep all the viewers happy. The ending definitely made me talk about it with my friends and I can't wait for part 2.
    [MPGH]Nik: Going against the critics. I like it. So where are you from iMolest?
    iMolest: None else but Canada.
    [MPGH]Nik: The mighty Canada! Any favourite games you have right now?
    iMolest: Oh most definitely! As of now I am a HUGE fan of Arma 3, The Culling and Hitman.
    [MPGH]Nik: Nice! Anything interesting happening for you?
    iMolest: Not much, just living the basic gamer life. Most exciting thing that has probably happened was receiving Staff Member on the Official MPGH Minecraft server haha.
    [MPGH]Nik: Lol free promotion! How did you find MPGH? And what were your thoughts about the community?
    iMolest: Haha, I first found the community a little over a year ago by google searching 'Mad CSGO Hacks', It never ended very well, I actually got VACCED while in a lobby with friends. Nor d I have g bad to say about the community, everyones mainly chill and easy to get along with.
    [MPGH]Nik: Always the risk for getting vacced. I hope you don't mind me asking, but do you got to school or work?
    iMolest: Just living a normal high school life, I am hoping to get a job here fairly soon considering I got a lot to start paying for.
    [MPGH]Nik: What would you say your dream job is?
    iMolest: I never really thought about it deeply but I am hoping to enlist in the military after I graduate from highschool.
    [MPGH]Nik: That's a good plan.
    iMolest: Haha.
    [MPGH]Nik: Did you have any plans this week, if don't mind me asking?
    iMolest: Well I live in a small town here in Canada, only 5000 people so there sadly isn't much to do, probably just the same old shit.
    [MPGH]Nik: That's pretty cool. Do you know most of the people in the town?
    iMolest: Oh yeah, the odd person moves here but it isn't very hard to spot someone new around the area.
    [MPGH]Nik: Its always good to have a close community.
    [MPGH]Nik: Well thank you iMolest for your time. Do you have any shoutouts before we end the interview?
    iMolest: Hit me up on MPGH for dank memes, have a good one.
    [MPGH]Nik: Lol. Bye for now! Enjoy the rest of your day/night.

Head Editor
    • Cursed

Editors
    • Raple

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Cursed
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
      • DarkLordXYZ
    • Global News
      • Hova
      • Hero
    • Section of The Week
      • Ahlwong
    • Hack of The Week
      • Organized Chaos
    • Gaming News
      • Gaar
      • Russell
    • Technology News
      • Batman
      • Cohen
    • Music News
      • Schuba
    • WTF News?
      • Arrow
      • Ugliest
    • Interviewers
      • Nik
      • Hunter
    • Freelancers
      • Psychotic
      • -Madara_Uchihă-
    Last edited by Cursed; 04-19-2016 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-2014 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-2015 - 12-25-2015
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-2015 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    Premium: 12-03-2015 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-6-16 - ∞
    News Force (WTF News): 8-7-17 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cursed For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (04-18-2016),Jester (04-19-2016),Nik (04-19-2016),Schuba (04-19-2016),[MPGH]Silent (05-01-2016),Stimulate (04-23-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    yeah, i also got my 3k post ban, but it's whatever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I really enjoyed reading that interview, nice work @Nik.

My only Skype: whaisom3d

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cohen For This Useful Post:

Nik (04-19-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post
    I really enjoyed reading that interview, nice work @Nik.
    Thank you boo :]

Hiding under my bed because i'm scared of the big red meanie
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Thanks for this News Update

Congrats to the new members of the Force and I enjoyed this.
    Everyone should listen to Lil Uzi he's jammin

I'm Still young. Still growing. Still fucking up. Still perfecting myself.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to +Swaggy For This Useful Post:

Lucifer (04-19-2016),Schuba (04-19-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Nice Update

My New Skype: mpgh.lucyfer
    Email: mpghlucyfer@gmail.com
    Hangouts (Google Talk): mpghlucyfer@gmail.com

Do not Hesitate if you have Questions :-)
    Want fast Reply? Skype ME

ALWAYS PRESS & TO GIVE US MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE POSTING AND GIVEAWAY COOL STUFF .

Joined-December 2012
    Member Level 2-March 2016
    Blackshot Minion Section-March 2016

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucyfer For This Useful Post:

generator (04-23-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by +Swaggy View Post
    Thanks for this News Update

Congrats to the new members of the Force and I enjoyed this.
    Everyone should listen to Lil Uzi he's jammin
    Lil Uzi Vert is the goat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

Hiding under my bed because i'm scared of the big red meanie
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post

Lil Uzi Vert is the goat.
    Super Saiyan tho

I'm Still young. Still growing. Still fucking up. Still perfecting myself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Nice interview @Nik , was a good read.
    @Luis who is lpmcgee12? some guy is a minion

MPGH History:
    Member: 18-06-2015
    First Vouch: 07-10-2015
    Premium: 16-01-2016

50 Vouches: 06-02-2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion: 26-03-2016
    100 Vouches: 29-04-2016