Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536
Results 526 to 537 of 537
  1. #526
    "We all can be only who we are, no more, no less."
    MPGH Member
    taken4time's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,073
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    43
    -agrees with krimin4l

    "You talk like a drunk man walks: in every direction but where he be headed."

    “You mean that it’s not only what he does that makes him dangerous, but also what he feels justified in doing?”

  2. #527
    X David X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    aus
    Posts
    165
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by MoFkN iBoSS View Post
    pc is alrdy out the window rofl!!
    HAHAHAHHA APRIL FOOLS OVER

  3. #528
    rl19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Asleep
    nice 1 started to believe but Lord Coon was to obvious

  4. #529
    thegig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Angry 1st thing

    im 44 years old and i play combat arms over a year if u guys would have keep that good game safe i would had never been obligate to hack the game u guys lost control of it so my kdr and rank have been punish for it without including all the frustration of been kill so many times all this is ur fault most of us just try to have fun but it has been taakind away from us because u guys didnt patch enough often u guys knew the game was hack and did nothing about it well sorry i am not a bad gamer but yes i will have my reveange cause after the last patch it been fun for like 3 days and again i get kill cause the game is not secured so do what u want bring me to court i will go after u cause u didnt deliver what u were suppose to.

    a agmer who like to play clean but got no other choice than follow werte the game goes

  5. #530
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by thegig View Post
    im 44 years old and i play combat arms over a year if u guys would have keep that good game safe i would had never been obligate to hack the game u guys lost control of it so my kdr and rank have been punish for it without including all the frustration of been kill so many times all this is ur fault most of us just try to have fun but it has been taakind away from us because u guys didnt patch enough often u guys knew the game was hack and did nothing about it well sorry i am not a bad gamer but yes i will have my reveange cause after the last patch it been fun for like 3 days and again i get kill cause the game is not secured so do what u want bring me to court i will go after u cause u didnt deliver what u were suppose to.

    a agmer who like to play clean but got no other choice than follow werte the game goes
    Don't really want to be a troll, but dude.
    It's just a game.
    If you don't like it, don't play it.




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  6. #531
    IHelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ask me tommorow
    Posts
    4,797
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    2,055
    My Mood
    Amazed
    This is so old
    why are we still posting on this >.<
    You want respect
    Earn it.

  7. #532
    TheRealVB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    -51
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Busy
    hows this old? lol xD 4 hours ago isnt old but thegig i kno wut ya mean bout the hackers n all but well i followed in the hackers steps after i seen what all the hacks can do etc but its fun sometimes and half the time its not if ya catch my drift :P
    Raging On CA Under VB-ReBoRn

  8. #533
    Zoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your going on my 24/7 DDoS hit list.
    Posts
    8,561
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    5,925
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealVB View Post
    hows this old? lol xD 4 hours ago isnt old but thegig i kno wut ya mean bout the hackers n all but well i followed in the hackers steps after i seen what all the hacks can do etc but its fun sometimes and half the time its not if ya catch my drift :P
    1week .
    -Rest in peace leechers-

    Your PM box is 100% full.

  9. #534
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Hot
    Let this die...



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  10. #535
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by IHelper View Post
    This is so old
    why are we still posting on this >.<
    To raise our post count of course.




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  11. #536
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,563
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Stop posting on this.

    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  12. #537
    Aqua Structure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    358
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    Why is this thread still open even?

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Similar Threads

  1. Nexon owns MPGH?
    By Ren103 in forum General
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 03:49 AM
  2. LMAO I got owned at the Nexon forum site LOL
    By zlavik in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 08:53 PM
  3. Where i can download the nexon blogin
    By oumeen in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 08:17 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 11:18 PM
  5. GOOD BYE TO THE WORLD OF MPGH and its great members
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 02:27 PM