Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 163
  1. #61
    Ricox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Latvia, Riga.
    Posts
    1,147
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by ARMEGEDDON View Post
    make a runescape section i think much ppl will join if theres a trade section and stuff

    but is it a mmorpg?
    Yup, it's a MMORPG.

    EDIT: And there IS a Runescape section.
    Last edited by Ricox; 09-25-2010 at 11:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post


    i aint going to tell you and its not mine i have a list of all the people who go on mpgh.net and youtube and all website

    Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post
    wait whos IP address is this 192.168.0.1 hes always online plz check your ip address
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost871 View Post
    OMG
    I Dont Know , But Try To Fuck him

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ricox For This Useful Post:

    Irony (09-26-2010)

  3. #62
    Superpunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,396
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    115
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by ARMEGEDDON View Post
    make a runescape section i think much ppl will join if theres a trade section and stuff

    but is it a mmorpg?
    Fail harder...


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Superpunt For This Useful Post:

    Irony (09-26-2010)

  5. #63
    AGREEPA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    cool
    good topic
    very help me

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to AGREEPA For This Useful Post:

    Irony (09-26-2010)

  7. #64
    Ricox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Latvia, Riga.
    Posts
    1,147
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by AGREEPA View Post
    cool
    good topic
    very help me
    How did this topic help you? Please don't spam, jeez...
    Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post


    i aint going to tell you and its not mine i have a list of all the people who go on mpgh.net and youtube and all website

    Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post
    wait whos IP address is this 192.168.0.1 hes always online plz check your ip address
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost871 View Post
    OMG
    I Dont Know , But Try To Fuck him

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ricox For This Useful Post:

    Irony (09-26-2010)

  9. #65
    doowap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Superpunt View Post
    Fail harder...
    Botting RuneScape is actually fun and not time consuming + it can earn you cash. Speedhacking in WR is just a waste of time.

  10. #66
    Superpunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,396
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    115
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by doowap View Post
    Botting RuneScape is actually fun and not time consuming + it can earn you cash. Speedhacking in WR is just a waste of time.
    I know it's fun, and I bot myself. But the dude asked for a RS section while there is one XD


  11. #67
    idku2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    243
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Ok guys i talked to liz
    and the req is 500 Plus Posts

  12. #68
    Superpunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,396
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    115
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Lol, I thought this was already forgotten XD


  13. #69
    Lεon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
    Posts
    1,434
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I hope I get to become a MINION. I made a thread got about 50 post in the last 30 mins

  14. #70
    Ricox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Latvia, Riga.
    Posts
    1,147
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by PWSREVENGE View Post
    I hope I get to become a MINION. I made a thread got about 50 post in the last 30 mins
    I am pretty sure this post just decrased your chances of becoming a minion anywhere.. seriously dude, you're giving hints that you want to become a minion which is sort of asking for minion which is retarded.


    Quote Originally Posted by idku2 View Post
    Ok guys i talked to liz
    and the req is 500 Plus Posts
    And? I personally don't care. I just want sections for 2 of my favorite MMORPGs, this is a contest that gives everyone a chance to suggest a new section, so..
    Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post


    i aint going to tell you and its not mine i have a list of all the people who go on mpgh.net and youtube and all website

    Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post
    wait whos IP address is this 192.168.0.1 hes always online plz check your ip address
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost871 View Post
    OMG
    I Dont Know , But Try To Fuck him

  15. #71
    Lεon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
    Posts
    1,434
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricox View Post
    I am pretty sure this post just decrased your chances of becoming a minion anywhere.. seriously dude, you're giving hints that you want to become a minion which is sort of asking for minion which is retarded.




    And? I personally don't care. I just want sections for 2 of my favorite MMORPGs, this is a contest that gives everyone a chance to suggest a new section, so..
    You might be right. But It doesnt matter Im trying hard to become a MINION because Im always on with nothing to do, Might aswell post descussions

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lεon For This Useful Post:

    Irony (09-26-2010)

  17. #72
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by PWSREVENGE View Post
    You might be right. But It doesnt matter Im trying hard to become a MINION because Im always on with nothing to do, Might aswell post descussions
    banned for begging?

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Toshie For This Useful Post:

    Irony (09-26-2010)

  19. #73
    Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH where else?
    Posts
    5,969
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    539
    My Mood
    Busy
    Spammmers get 50 posts in 30 mins

  20. #74
    moralityboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .............
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    would neopets be considered a mmorpg? sorry if this is stupid.
    my chicken gave birth to a cow, what should i do now? i needed a chicken to give me eggs, but then i get a cow, god really screwed me on this...

    imma hungry so feedz me munchies >:3

  21. #75
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by moralityboy View Post
    would neopets be considered a mmorpg? sorry if this is stupid.
    Not even close

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MMORPG Minion Required.
    By Liz in forum Minecraft Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 06:50 AM
  2. [Info] MMORPG Minion Required.
    By Liz in forum Runescape Hacks / Bots
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 03:45 PM
  3. MMORPG Minion Required.
    By Liz in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 07:34 PM
  4. MPGH MINION CONTEST! [FOR MPGH!!]
    By hackzerz in forum General
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 02:32 PM
  5. Announcment For MINION Contest
    By Lεon in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 06:28 PM