Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 93
  1. #16
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    865
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Maybe unless more than one person.

  2. #17
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Working very good.

  3. #18
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,547
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,419
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Apparently the forums are now being attacked by some douchebag:
    129.250.211.4
    64.55.144.50
    You got it.

    END THE FED

  4. #19
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Someone attacking these forums?
    :O
    Or was?

  5. #20
    Hispiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,209
    Reputation
    144
    Thanks
    532
    My Mood
    Cool
    Kill the mother fuckas that did this.

  6. #21
    ezjpimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In Yo Face
    Posts
    194
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    26
    Good as done.

  7. #22
    dibola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DIBOLA'S HEAVEN
    Posts
    333
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    21
    weird i got ip[ banned earlier today.. guess you was scouting ip's that might have been fucking with you dave.
    i thought i was banned ...but i thought wait i don't remember doing anything...lol
    anyways we should fire back at that ass and shut his ass down..hackers vs hacker

    whois check on those ip

    129.250.211.4 results are:

    OrgName: NTT America, Inc.
    OrgID: NTTAM-1
    Address: 8005 South Chester Street
    Address: Suite 200
    City: Centennial
    StateProv: CO
    PostalCode: 80112
    Country: US

    ReferralServer: rwhois://rwhois.gin.ntt.net:4321/

    NetRange: 129.250.0.0 - 129.250.255.255
    CIDR: 129.250.0.0/16
    NetName: NTTA-129-250
    NetHandle: NET-129-250-0-0-1
    Parent: NET-129-0-0-0-0
    NetType: Direct Allocation
    NameServer: AUTH21.NS.GIN.NTT.NET
    NameServer: AUTH22.NS.GIN.NTT.NET
    NameServer: AUTH23.NS.GIN.NTT.NET
    NameServer: AUTH24.NS.GIN.NTT.NET
    NameServer: AUTH25.NS.GIN.NTT.NET
    Comment:
    Comment: Reassignment information for this block is
    Comment: available at rwhois.gin.ntt.net port 4321
    RegDate: 1988-04-05
    Updated: 2007-06-14

    RTechHandle: VIA4-ORG-ARIN
    RTechName: VIPAR
    RTechPhone: +1-303-645-1900
    RTechEmail: vipar@us.ntt.net

    OrgAbuseHandle: NAAC-ARIN
    OrgAbuseName: NTT America Abuse Contact
    OrgAbusePhone: +1-800-551-1630
    OrgAbuseEmail: abuse@ntt.net

    OrgNOCHandle: NASC-ARIN
    OrgNOCName: NTT America Support Contact
    OrgNOCPhone: +1-800-551-1630
    OrgNOCEmail: support@us.ntt.net

    OrgTechHandle: VIPAR-ARIN
    OrgTechName: VIPAR
    OrgTechPhone: +1-303-645-1900
    OrgTechEmail: vipar@us.ntt.net

    # ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2008-09-19 19:10


    64.55.144.50 results are:

    OrgName: XO Communications
    OrgID: XOXO
    Address: 13865 Sunrise Valley Drive
    City: Herdon
    StateProv: VA
    PostalCode: 20171
    Country: US

    ReferralServer: rwhois://rwhois.eng.xo.com:4321/

    NetRange: 64.55.0.0 - 64.55.255.255
    CIDR: 64.55.0.0/16
    NetName: ALGX-HVD-BLK4
    NetHandle: NET-64-55-0-0-1
    Parent: NET-64-0-0-0-0
    NetType: Direct Allocation
    NameServer: NSE.ALGX.NET
    NameServer: NSF.ALGX.NET
    Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
    Comment: Please report spam and viruses to abuse@xo.net.
    Comment: For better service, direct customers of XO may use
    Comment: the web form at Contact Customer Care
    Comment: for reverse DNS requests and other customer-specific
    Comment: technical issues. Thank you for your cooperation.
    Comment:
    RegDate: 2000-03-09
    Updated: 2005-12-05

    OrgAbuseHandle: XCNV-ARIN
    OrgAbuseName: XO Communications, Network Violations
    OrgAbusePhone: +1-866-285-6208
    OrgAbuseEmail: abuse@xo.com

    OrgTechHandle: XCIA-ARIN
    OrgTechName: XO Communications, IP Administrator
    OrgTechPhone: +1-703-547-2000
    OrgTechEmail: ipadmin@eng.xo.com

    # ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2008-09-19 19:10


    ip locations look up:

    129.250.211.4 US UNITED STATES ILLINOIS VILLA PARK NTT AMERICA INC

    link to map: IP2Location GeoLocation Map | ip2state.com

    no map for 64.55.144.50
    Last edited by dibola; 09-20-2008 at 01:05 AM.

  8. #23
    Hababam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Kreuzberg City
    Posts
    181
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Its just some faggots from warrock forums, thinking they can hack us.

  9. #24
    dibola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DIBOLA'S HEAVEN
    Posts
    333
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Hababam View Post
    Its just some faggots from warrock forums, thinking they can hack us.
    i say its a act of war!

  10. #25
    Super Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud and thunder, storm and rain, I will summon these elements to bring you the most intense pain.
    Posts
    2,833
    Reputation
    164
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Lets fcking attack them back?

  11. #26
    Hababam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Kreuzberg City
    Posts
    181
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Lets OPK the hole servers.

  12. #27
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,245
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Hababam View Post
    Its just some faggots from warrock forums, thinking they can hack us.
    Naw, they wouldn't do this. It can be any one of the hacking sites, since they hate us so much for our recent success. Well, maybe if they were actually competent business men, they wouldn't have their crapped up empty site.

  13. #28
    dibola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DIBOLA'S HEAVEN
    Posts
    333
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by dibola View Post
    weird i got ip[ banned earlier today.. guess you was scouting ip's that might have been fucking with you dave.
    i thought i was banned ...but i thought wait i don't remember doing anything...lol
    anyways we should fire back at that ass and shut his ass down..hackers vs hacker

    whois check on those ip

    129.250.211.4 results are:

    OrgName: NTT America, Inc.
    OrgID: NTTAM-1
    Address: 8005 South Chester Street
    Address: Suite 200
    City: Centennial
    StateProv: CO
    PostalCode: 80112
    Country: US

    ReferralServer: rwhois://rwhois.gin.ntt.net:4321/

    NetRange: 129.250.0.0 - 129.250.255.255
    CIDR: 129.250.0.0/16
    NetName: NTTA-129-250
    NetHandle: NET-129-250-0-0-1
    Parent: NET-129-0-0-0-0
    NetType: Direct Allocation
    NameServer: AUTH21.NS.GIN.NTT.NET
    NameServer: AUTH22.NS.GIN.NTT.NET
    NameServer: AUTH23.NS.GIN.NTT.NET
    NameServer: AUTH24.NS.GIN.NTT.NET
    NameServer: AUTH25.NS.GIN.NTT.NET
    Comment:
    Comment: Reassignment information for this block is
    Comment: available at rwhois.gin.ntt.net port 4321
    RegDate: 1988-04-05
    Updated: 2007-06-14

    RTechHandle: VIA4-ORG-ARIN
    RTechName: VIPAR
    RTechPhone: +1-303-645-1900
    RTechEmail: vipar@us.ntt.net

    OrgAbuseHandle: NAAC-ARIN
    OrgAbuseName: NTT America Abuse Contact
    OrgAbusePhone: +1-800-551-1630
    OrgAbuseEmail: abuse@ntt.net

    OrgNOCHandle: NASC-ARIN
    OrgNOCName: NTT America Support Contact
    OrgNOCPhone: +1-800-551-1630
    OrgNOCEmail: support@us.ntt.net

    OrgTechHandle: VIPAR-ARIN
    OrgTechName: VIPAR
    OrgTechPhone: +1-303-645-1900
    OrgTechEmail: vipar@us.ntt.net

    # ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2008-09-19 19:10


    64.55.144.50 results are:

    OrgName: XO Communications
    OrgID: XOXO
    Address: 13865 Sunrise Valley Drive
    City: Herdon
    StateProv: VA
    PostalCode: 20171
    Country: US

    ReferralServer: rwhois://rwhois.eng.xo.com:4321/

    NetRange: 64.55.0.0 - 64.55.255.255
    CIDR: 64.55.0.0/16
    NetName: ALGX-HVD-BLK4
    NetHandle: NET-64-55-0-0-1
    Parent: NET-64-0-0-0-0
    NetType: Direct Allocation
    NameServer: NSE.ALGX.NET
    NameServer: NSF.ALGX.NET
    Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
    Comment: Please report spam and viruses to abuse@xo.net.
    Comment: For better service, direct customers of XO may use
    Comment: the web form at Contact Customer Care
    Comment: for reverse DNS requests and other customer-specific
    Comment: technical issues. Thank you for your cooperation.
    Comment:
    RegDate: 2000-03-09
    Updated: 2005-12-05

    OrgAbuseHandle: XCNV-ARIN
    OrgAbuseName: XO Communications, Network Violations
    OrgAbusePhone: +1-866-285-6208
    OrgAbuseEmail: abuse@xo.com

    OrgTechHandle: XCIA-ARIN
    OrgTechName: XO Communications, IP Administrator
    OrgTechPhone: +1-703-547-2000
    OrgTechEmail: ipadmin@eng.xo.com

    # ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2008-09-19 19:10


    ip locations look up:

    129.250.211.4 US UNITED STATES ILLINOIS VILLA PARK NTT AMERICA INC

    link to map: IP2Location GeoLocation Map | ip2state.com

    no map for 64.55.144.50
    well i ran that on them so.....dave should contact those ip providers and nail their fucking asses

  14. #29
    Jo33333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Washington St.
    Posts
    808
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    308
    Could always call their ISP Abuse number and get their Internet Shutoff for malicious activity.

  15. #30
    dibola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DIBOLA'S HEAVEN
    Posts
    333
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo33333 View Post
    Could always call their ISP Abuse number and get their Internet Shutoff for malicious activity.
    yeah...thats what i was think....fuck them shit heads over good

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. My Site!
    By Paolo1993 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 11:52 AM
  2. Some sites by members
    By A7X Oblivian in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-20-2006, 07:07 AM
  3. Another site gone!!(by Me)
    By EleMentX in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-18-2006, 10:34 PM
  4. someone at warrock is calling everyone to this site
    By ak-47 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 01:35 PM
  5. Fucking up newbie sites :)
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 09:42 PM

Tags for this Thread