Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Name: Damien Rampulla
    Activity: at least 6 hours a day
    Any PC skills:some modding to things i am good with most programs and can usually get hacks working if there not patched and can usually figure things out fast.
    What makes you fitting for VIP support:I am really active log on at least 1 time a day mon-fri i log on from 2:30-11:00 pm and sat-sun just about all day long i have had lot's of experience with TeamViewer

Thanks
    Name: Abraham
    Activity: 6 Hours or more, Weekends Almost all day
    Any PC skills: Vb 2008 still learning but i know some, I can fix problems with the VIP. I can speak and write English and Spanish both. Im familiar wtih TeamViewer and all of that.

I think i should be a VIP Support because i can fix ppls problems and answear ppls question

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Apply:

Format
    Nameavid
    Activity: (6-11 hours a day.)
    Any PC skills: i can fix any problem with a computer, I've used teamviewr so much i can not count,I'm Famillar with the VIP Hacks, I know how to set them up the proper way.
    What makes you fitting for VIP support: I have patience, I am good with people, Love to help, I guide people through every step, Answer every question that's ask'd,

That's pretty much it, Sorry if it's not enough.
    Last edited by Tyraell101; 12-08-2009 at 08:06 PM.

Somewhere with mods with the ability to ban.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    As the title says, we are once more, looking for VIP Support staff.

What does VIP support do?

Well as obvious as the name makes it sound, you are responsible for a lot more. You provide assistance, instructions, and information, to current and interested VIP members. You will guide them and troubleshoot any problems they might have, with the use of our VIP services.

Requirements

Activity is a MUST!
    You must be willing and able, to TeamView any VIPs that require assistance.
    Patience, you will have to deal with foreign people, so you must have a lot of patience and good communication skills.
    Understanding of basic hack, injections, and authorization systems, to better aid in any troubleshoot situations.

16+ only!

Format
    Name:
    Any PC skills:
    What makes you fitting for VIP support:

APPLICATIONS ONLY!

Name: Dalton Broaddus
    Activity: Basicly B4 School And after. 10-12 a day (13-15 on weekend)
    Any PC skills:Well. I dont really just have ONE.. I can type fast and.. WELL, lets just say im really good with computers and tutorials.
    What makes you fitting for VIP support:I like helping people. foreign or not. I love talking with people and helping people.

Patience: True
    Basic hacks: True
    Injection: True
    Authorization Systems: True
    TeamViewer: True, I love to teamview

I can communicate. Easily. If you are an admin and is looking at my application, and you have a Window's Live Messenger, add me as EliteKidBoi@hotmail.com,
    Or add mah name Dalton Broaddus

I have a homemade translator which is for me only It makes the language on my screen english, and if im talking to a spanish person. It will send the message back in spanish

Last edited by L3G0; 12-08-2009 at 10:15 PM.

GFX or GTFO

Thanks
    Name: Michael/ Weaselm01

Activity:
    4-5 hours a day (More then 6 on Weekends)

Any PC skills:
    I have Vista 32x SP2 and Windows 7 64x computers (which most people use) so I am able to help people work their hacks. I also know some antivirus software...

What makes you fitting for VIP support: I have been helping members on MPGH. Pretty active depending on what day it is and I know 2 languages (English and French) so I can help those who speak a different language then English.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Name:Geoff Llewellyn
    Activity: (BE REALISTIC), constant
    Any PC skillshotoshop, some visual basic, i know how to use cheat engien decently, i know a little bit about anti virus disabling, i know that you should have all .net framr networks that includes 1,2,3,3.5 for most efficent hack usage
    What makes you fitting for VIP support:well, im helpfull i only realy want to do this to help ppl i wouldnt even care if i got vip or not, i can purchase it if i want it, but it would save me some cash XD.
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Name:Julian/Jmend
    Activity: From 4-10 Pacific Time.
    Any PC skills:I know alot about computers since Ive been working with them since i was about 7 and i have made 3 (Borken 6 Video Cards ) I have been hacking and known alot about hacks and how they work and what you need for a working hack. I can Tv anytime im online (6 hours).
    What makes you fitting for VIP support: Fluent in both English and Spanish and I know SOME french. So I can deal with some Foreign languages + I know alot about how Hacks work and how to fix most errors and I know Most of the comon Mistakes that poeple make when new to using hacks...

I’m afraid of three things: Women, snakes, and the police. They all have the ability to hurt me and make it look like it was my fault.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Name: Dean/Haze
    Activity: 4-5 hours average
    Any PC skills: I can turn on a computer... Use vBulletin, I know simple Visual Basic, In-depth SQL and PHP. I can code basic hacks and understand the workings of game authentication systems and know how to use hacks properly.
    What makes you fitting for VIP support: Im mature, helpful, easily approached and know how to use hacks so that I can help people with problems, etc.

Probably no chance, but oh well.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Haze For This Useful Post:

Nexulous (12-09-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Name: Jason

Activity: I'm on everyday for 7-10 hours

Any PC skills: I'm pretty good at working with computers and a pretty fast learner i can semi code in visual basic(vb) and a decent video maker.

What makes you fitting for VIP support: I think i am best for this job because I am very active and love helping out members. I am supportive and kind to everyone. If you put this job title to me you can count on me , i am dependable. I will do the job to the best of my ability and guaranteed satisfaction upon the mpgh members and the fellow Mpgh staff. I promise to work hard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Name: Andrew
    Activity: 8 weeks of holidays (Idk 4-6 hours, more if needed)
    Any PC skills:I'm competent with all microsoft programs and most other programs out there, only things I'm not very good at are gfx wise, which I don't see as a problem here?
    What makes you fitting for VIP support: I enjoy helping people 1 on 1 and I frequently use TV to help people. This is shown by the numerous ID's I have on the list of connections in TV.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Name: Luis Morabito

Activity:I get home from school at 2:15pm and I'm always on MPGH till 10-11 pm( I'm always on the computer)

Any PC skills: I know Windows Vista inside and outside , I know how to work Team View, and I know how to work with .dll files, .rar files, .zips files, etc, and Injectors.

What makes you fitting for VIP support: I know how to deal with choobs, I'm always online so I can get back to someone fast, I have patience. I can communicate by Phone, Email, etc.
    Last edited by Bummed; 12-09-2009 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Spelt something wrong.
    10 feet tall with the balls of a matador

Thanks
    Name: Walf
    Age: 15 (WAS IN A RUSH WHEN I POSTED THIS, YOU CAN DELETE IT IF YOU WANT BECAUSE IM NOT 16 )
    Activity: (BE REALISTIC): school 4-5 hours, weekends + holidays 7-8.
    Any PC skills: i know how hack works, i just can't code them. I used to code SIMPLE .bat and .vbs files. I also coded a rsps (Runescape private server) about 2, 3 years ago, and that is detailed coding :O.
    What makes you fitting for VIP support: I has used vip before, and i know the common problems that people get, and how to fix them. I also use team viewer alot.

(Sorry in a rush, will finish this later.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Name: Sendi
    Activity: 4 hours on weekdays and 6 hours on weekends
    Any PC skills: I have used many programs and have a great knowledge about computers and other electronics. All computer problems that I have had I have solved them all independently. I have been using a computer for many years now so if there is any kind of problem, I probably know the solution.
    What makes you fitting for VIP support: I am a very patient person, I know 3 languages and I am a easy going person. All hack problems that I have had, I have solved on mine own. I know all the basics about hacking and injecting. I have used teamviewer on many occasions and I believe I can solve any problem efficiently and quickly.

LIVERPOOL FC

Playing Eroges/DigiArt sculpting (No ... At internship)
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Name:Ryan v.d. B.
    Activity: during workdays 2 - 3hours, vacations/weekends 3 - 5 hours
    Any PC skills: Making memory hacks, VB-bots, and i am currently learning C# (and C++: already made some hacks only i dont have any skills for making bypasses), Graphical designing
    What makes you fitting for VIP support: most of the time i help explaining how to inject hacks or what the hacks do or how to get the hack functioning, further on i make some tutorials if its needed.
    Last edited by Kuro Tenshi; 12-09-2009 at 05:41 PM.
    DigiDrawing|+ ( (Elfen Archer) )
    Link:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/148-showro...en-archer.html

@ Anime Section,Otaku/weeabo (orz.) @Graphics Section, Novice DigiArtist

neuest gift from Yura~Chan:
    https://bakyurayuu.deviantart.com/#/d372taw
    2nd Place MOTM#9 Theme: CharMods - Combat Arms [No - Thanks] button
    come on you know that don't want to push that ordinary button

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Name: Stephen

Activity: Weekends - All Day. Weekdays - 6 hours

Any PC skills: I am very Literate in computers, I have been on them since 6 years of age. I know how to setup them up, remove virus's(LOL) Tweak them, Install VIP, Public Hacks, mostly anything I can do on a computer.

What makes you fitting for VIP support: I am patient with people. I am good with Teamviewer, I can fit all of your needs! Also trying to become a computer engineer.
    Last edited by Stephen; 12-09-2009 at 02:37 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast