Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    Dama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    *Somewhere else*
    Posts
    372
    Reputation
    139
    Thanks
    146
    My Mood
    Breezy

    DON'T PAY "SE'ers" UPFRONT!

    Seriously, the last few weeks show how easy it is to scam people here on MPGH if you got a account with 2k posts or more. Why do so many people pay those scammers upfront? Also, there's never been any vouches for Windoge as example, still people just shut off their brains and throw their money away....

  2. #2
    Lunatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝟙𝟜𝟠𝟠 ꓘΞK
    Posts
    4,638
    Reputation
    1143
    Thanks
    18,096
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dama View Post
    Seriously, the last few weeks show how easy it is to scam people here on MPGH if you got a account with 2k posts or more. Why do so many people pay those scammers upfront? Also, there's never been any vouches for Windoge as example, still people just shut off their brains and throw their money away....
    Same for the @Degree case it seems...
    I Can Award +28 Reputation Points.










  3. #3
    H!nt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Currently in bed with you.
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Chatty
    There is no explanation to why people seem to be so bloody stupid in marketplace, I'm not necessary meaning everyone but some, due the fact that they really crave for said item or whatever and then get scammed because of their stupidity, however everyone learns from something, if not twice then they show how mentally retarded they are.
    All opinions are my own.






  4. #4

  5. #5
    If you don't think every day is a good day, try missing one
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Middleman
    Copperhorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    3,082
    Reputation
    910
    Thanks
    2,570
    My Mood
    Angelic
    As somebody who has been doing SEing for like a year now, don't pay your refunder before they do it. Sometimes they get lazy and end up not doing it (I sometimes fall under this category, but I never require my customers to pay first.) I don't know why SE'ers even request people pay first, if you don't pay after I do your refund I have 1. All of your personal info, 2. Can reverse the refund, 3. Get you banned from MPGH, 4. Report you to the company or authorities if I wish.

    Do not go first, even if they are really trusted. Anything that makes you pay first in BTC and makes you wait a couple weeks for a SE is 99/100 times a scam. Degree wasn't hacked, he most likely got lazy and didn't want to SE anymore so he exit scammed and took everybody's money who payed upfront. Anyone who thinks otherwise is dumb.

    Quote Originally Posted by Denaro View Post
    Most people make you pay first for SE even when they are legit so it's not that easy :/
    Find a different SEer, there are plenty that don't require upfront payments.
    Last edited by Copperhorse; 07-19-2016 at 12:32 PM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Copperhorse For This Useful Post:

    Dama (07-19-2016)

  7. #6
    Raw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Giveaways
    Posts
    1,318
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
    As somebody who has been doing SEing for like a year now, don't pay your refunder before they do it. Sometimes they get lazy and end up not doing it (I sometimes fall under this category, but I never require my customers to pay first.) I don't know why SE'ers even request people pay first, if you don't pay after I do your refund I have 1. All of your personal info, 2. Can reverse the refund, 3. Get you banned from MPGH, 4. Report you to the company or authorities if I wish.

    Do not go first, even if they are really trusted. Anything that makes you pay first in BTC and makes you wait a couple weeks for a SE is 99/100 times a scam. Degree wasn't hacked, he most likely got lazy and didn't want to SE anymore so he exit scammed and took everybody's money who payed upfront. Anyone who thinks otherwise is dumb.



    Find a different SEer, there are plenty that don't require upfront payments.
    Who and for what? I've done a few SE and have never seen people pay after getting it.

  8. #7
    AE$Tgryae35ryt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    184
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    80
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
    As somebody who has been doing SEing for like a year now, don't pay your refunder before they do it. Sometimes they get lazy and end up not doing it (I sometimes fall under this category, but I never require my customers to pay first.) I don't know why SE'ers even request people pay first, if you don't pay after I do your refund I have 1. All of your personal info, 2. Can reverse the refund, 3. Get you banned from MPGH, 4. Report you to the company or authorities if I wish.

    Do not go first, even if they are really trusted. Anything that makes you pay first in BTC and makes you wait a couple weeks for a SE is 99/100 times a scam. Degree wasn't hacked, he most likely got lazy and didn't want to SE anymore so he exit scammed and took everybody's money who payed upfront. Anyone who thinks otherwise is dumb.



    Find a different SEer, there are plenty that don't require upfront payments.
    Refunding? SE services as in NOT AMAZON OR REFUNDING but getting a product like fitbit with nothing

  9. #8
    Dama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    *Somewhere else*
    Posts
    372
    Reputation
    139
    Thanks
    146
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Denaro View Post
    Who and for what? I've done a few SE and have never seen people pay after getting it.
    Still it's a really stupid habit, even for legit SE'ers. I'm planning on starting my own SE service and would never want payments upfront.

    You should at least wait until you get the tracking #
    Last edited by Dama; 07-19-2016 at 01:03 PM.

  10. #9
    If you don't think every day is a good day, try missing one
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Middleman
    Copperhorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    3,082
    Reputation
    910
    Thanks
    2,570
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ascroutwill View Post
    Refunding? SE services as in NOT AMAZON OR REFUNDING but getting a product like fitbit with nothing
    Well even then, they can probably get you billed since they have your personal info and can also report it to the company, the same goes tbh.

  11. #10
    Raw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Giveaways
    Posts
    1,318
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by Dama View Post
    Still it's a really stupid habit, even for legit SE'ers. I'm planning on starting my own SE service and would never want payments upfront.

    You should at least wait until you get the tracking #
    You're going to be taken advantage off, people are going to scam it's bound to happen :/

  12. #11
    Dama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    *Somewhere else*
    Posts
    372
    Reputation
    139
    Thanks
    146
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Denaro View Post
    You're going to be taken advantage off, people are going to scam it's bound to happen :/
    I got my ways to get my revenge, don't worry. Besides that, the seller should always take the risk, just like Amazon to provide a better and more customer friendly service.

  13. #12
    Raw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Giveaways
    Posts
    1,318
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by Dama View Post
    I got my ways to get my revenge, don't worry. Besides that, the seller should always take the risk, just like Amazon to provide a better and more customer friendly service.
    True, good luck with your SEs

  14. #13
    Kiesa-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigoku
    Posts
    1,634
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    264
    My Mood
    Chatty
    ascroutwill banned for being linked to Windoge?

  15. #14
    Five's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South Korea
    Posts
    1,238
    Reputation
    79
    Thanks
    279
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dama View Post
    Seriously, the last few weeks show how easy it is to scam people here on MPGH if you got a account with 2k posts or more. Why do so many people pay those scammers upfront? Also, there's never been any vouches for Windoge as example, still people just shut off their brains and throw their money away....
    Because they are either newcomers or don't give a fucking shit about it

  16. #15
    H!nt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Currently in bed with you.
    Posts
    704
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Chatty
    I would totally SE any thing my own rather than use someone else instead, why? Because of scamming.
    All opinions are my own.






Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I'm Live Affiliates Don't Pay
    By AldrichKids in forum Marketplace Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2014, 02:39 PM
  2. When I quote people it quotes in my colour?
    By Hysteria in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 08:46 AM
  3. MPGH IRC Chat Quote Thread
    By i eat trees in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 746
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 10:07 PM
  4. 10$ for a acc.. please read... you don't pay me
    By XxTylerxX in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-10-2010, 12:42 AM
  5. Favorite Quote
    By EleMentX in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 04:03 PM