I'll explain now something very very important to all you americans.
"The downfall of the american economy and the chinese communism."
China saves money.
Chinese people save money.
50% of their income they save (average).
Germany saves money.
Germans save money.
10% of their income they save (average).
The US saves money.
Americans save money.
0.5% of their income they save (average). (With the rest [99.5%] they have to pay debts/spent instant.)
China produces alot of prodcuts.
Chinese people don't buy alot of national produced products because they save.
America does not produce that many products anymore.
China exports alot ALOT of products to america/The US because they can't sell all in china itself because chinese people save ALOT of money.
Americans buy ALOT ALOOOOT of cheap chinese products for 1/3 of the price american products get sold.
Companies in America. Companies in America have to fire their workers because they don't sell enough anymore.
Americans don't get paid anymore because the companies fire alot of worker because these worker buy too much cheap chinese products.
The States don't get enough tax money anymore because many people lose their jobs and don't buy as much as they did before.
The States can't get new loans because they don't have enough Economical Power anymore and the banks don't allow new loans because they see that america/The States can not pay off.
American Workers get poorer.
American Companies have to close.
The States will go bankrupt.
If you are not a part of the upper middle class / upper class you will have some serious problems w/ money in the future.
I mean, many americans have pretty gigantic money problems already and this will make it worse for everyone below the upper middle class.
The gap between rich and poor will expand by 150-250% of the speed atm.
You should care about this because in 10/15 Years you will be a part of this fucked up system (I mean the world wide economy not only the american system).
And If american economy goes down, I bet that the EU Economy will have probelms too and even china who is the cause will have to change some major strategies if they don't want to be part of this (/irony. They already are a part of this. Shits going down).
And that. Will not be the end of the world but it'll be the finacial end of every. single. american. in. the. worker. class/middle class.
@TheRhodan See, that is true and all, but, we have nukes. And I'm sure our nukes will get many other countries on our side, because one of our nukes can take out all of china. We also have bombs that implode the ground beneath you. We also have a massive navy, and a massive army. Let's not forget our massive airforce. But we don't need any of those. Because we have nukes.
Oh yes, we have lasers that can blow other nukes out of the sky before they come near us.
America, fuck yeah.
But in all honesty, the American government just fucks over its middle class citizens every chance it gets. It cuts the rich peoples taxes and gives the poor fucks who don't do shit free cash. Fuck the government.