Thread: Bike Thiefs....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Bike Thiefs....

I thought it was just the fucking USA that had bullshit , now I realize its fucking Canada and all over the mother fucking world.

I am going to tell you my entire evening from 7:00pm to 10:09 PM ( Current )
    So today I was with my friends and we were going to rent a movie, it was barely 7:00 Pm , I put my bike outside the Movie Mart and went inside , we were looking at movies and since I know Downtown very well I know to look on my bike every now and then so as we were getting ready to pay for it I went to check and make sure it was okay and still there, next thing I know , we paid for our movies and I go outside and its fucking gone! Couldn't have been more then 2 minutes after I checked it.
    I was raging at everything in my sights, I gave the middle finger to a stop sign , I was screaming at random people to give me my fucking bike back and stop being crack heads, I then was gonna go back to The Club but I said I was gonna go home instead,I was pissed off so I started walking toward the bus and I got there and said " NO this isn't gonna fuck my night up " and I went back to the club and I watched that fucking movie! Then I went to get something to eat , and one of the staff members at the club gave me a free new bike
    I was so happy , I am happy I didn't go home .

So I got my bike and left and went home , and I came in and told my mom about it then I went and got some juice then made some popcorn then got on my laptop and went to : MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hack Hacks Cheats Trainers Downloads, Combat Arms Hacks, CrossFire Hacks, Medal of Honor Hacks, Black OPS Hacks, Project Blackout Hacks, WarRock Hacks, Soldier Front Hacks, Sudden Attack Hacks, Operation 7 Hacks, AVA
    then I wrote this thread.

THERE IS MY NIGHT

And I put this in the rage section cuz now ima rage!

YOU FUCKING CUNTS, CRACK HEAD WHORES , YOU NEED TO STEAL TEENAGERS BIKES TO FUCKING GET YOUR STUPID FUCKING DRUGS, WHY DONT YOU FUCKING GET A LIFE AND GO EARN YOUR FUCKING MONEY , MAYBE QUIT THE FUCKING DRUGS, THERE GONNA KILL U ANYWAYS , DONT BE A FAG , GIVE ME MY FUCKING BIKE BACK .

K
    I was really immature when I joined this site for Crossfire in 2011, I'm back now after a ban and hope to provide some HQ content!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Oops, i didnt read so i thought u got bike jacked. Lol..... WOWOWOWOWOW LOL YOU DID GET BIKE JACKED. Didnt read that either. People are cruel. Lol
    Last edited by N00B1O2; 09-10-2011 at 11:54 AM.
    Need fraps? Click The Fraps Logo. (3.4.2)
    Who I will Be in the future:
    -Glitch | Fire Fly. | Aanetra.

My mods
    x|x|x|x|x|x|x|x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    read it then , it did get jacked lol
    I was really immature when I joined this site for Crossfire in 2011, I'm back now after a ban and hope to provide some HQ content!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr-[S]nipe View Post
    I thought it was just the fucking USA that had bullshit , now I realize its fucking Canada and all over the mother fucking world.

I am going to tell you my entire evening from 7:00pm to 10:09 PM ( Current )
    So today I was with my friends and we were going to rent a movie, it was barely 7:00 Pm , I put my bike outside the Movie Mart and went inside , we were looking at movies and since I know Downtown very well I know to look on my bike every now and then so as we were getting ready to pay for it I went to check and make sure it was okay and still there, next thing I know , we paid for our movies and I go outside and its fucking gone! Couldn't have been more then 2 minutes after I checked it.
    I was raging at everything in my sights, I gave the middle finger to a stop sign , I was screaming at random people to give me my fucking bike back and stop being crack heads, I then was gonna go back to The Club but I said I was gonna go home instead,I was pissed off so I started walking toward the bus and I got there and said " NO this isn't gonna fuck my night up " and I went back to the club and I watched that fucking movie! Then I went to get something to eat , and one of the staff members at the club gave me a free new bike
    I was so happy , I am happy I didn't go home .

So I got my bike and left and went home , and I came in and told my mom about it then I went and got some juice then made some popcorn then got on my laptop and went to : MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hack Hacks Cheats Trainers Downloads, Combat Arms Hacks, CrossFire Hacks, Medal of Honor Hacks, Black OPS Hacks, Project Blackout Hacks, WarRock Hacks, Soldier Front Hacks, Sudden Attack Hacks, Operation 7 Hacks, AVA
    then I wrote this thread.

THERE IS MY NIGHT

And I put this in the rage section cuz now ima rage!

YOU FUCKING CUNTS, CRACK HEAD WHORES , YOU NEED TO STEAL TEENAGERS BIKES TO FUCKING GET YOUR STUPID FUCKING DRUGS, WHY DONT YOU FUCKING GET A LIFE AND GO EARN YOUR FUCKING MONEY , MAYBE QUIT THE FUCKING DRUGS, THERE GONNA KILL U ANYWAYS , DONT BE A FAG , GIVE ME MY FUCKING BIKE BACK .

K
    Lol!!! yo bike got stolen who drives there bike downtown...

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    nigga stole yo bike

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I ride my bike downtown , thank you very much .
    Yep , it was probably not a nigga , more likely a native Canadian . Who is addicted to Crack Cocaine .