Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

$400+ A DAY|Unused Method|Cheap|5 minutes of your time!

This Ebook costs: $10.00 USD

This is a very legit way of making money online. It actually surprised me when I started using it. I didn't think it would actually work because no other methods have worked for me before, and especially when it only took a couple minutes of my time to use and it was fast. After I started learning how to do it, I knew it was legit and never heard of it before, but I knew it would work. I've had the idea before, but it wasn't advanced and I wasn't sure if it would work, and I didn't know how to do it. But now I know this actually works. I'm 15, and I'm gaining around $400 a day via PayPal and am currently buying a ton of stuff via Ebay with all the money I've earned. This is a great way, you can buy the Ebook by adding my Skype

Add my Skype for more details: taetm.conley

Thank you! Please if this method has worked for you if you need any help, add my Skype

Vouches:
    Last edited by Taetm; 07-17-2013 at 02:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Taetm View Post
    This is a very legit way of making money online. It actually surprised me when I started using it. I didn't think it would actually work because no other methods have worked for me before, and especially when it only took a couple minutes of my time to use and it was fast. After I started learning how to do it, I knew it was legit and never heard of it before, but I knew it would work. I've had the idea before, but it wasn't advanced and I wasn't sure if it would work, and I didn't know how to do it. But now I know this actually works. I'm 15, and I'm gaining around $400 a day via PayPal and am currently buying a ton of stuff via Ebay with all the money I've earned. This is a great way, you can buy the Ebook here:

https://payhip.com/b/rHRF

Thank you! Please if this method has worked for you if you need any help, add my Skype: taetm.conley

Vouches:
    I can take a vouch copy if you'd like. Also, autobuy is not allowed here on MPGH. You need to remove it. Also x2, you should add more information on how you actually make the money :P -Danny Lee
    Last edited by Unicow; 07-17-2013 at 02:25 PM.

Thanks
    I'll take a vouch copy if you'd like. I also think you should post some payment proof to help boost sales.

Good luck with sales.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I didn't know! :O. Thanks! And yes, I would like some vouch copies. Add my Skype

edit: accepting 1 more vouch copy
    Last edited by Taetm; 07-17-2013 at 02:29 PM.

Thanks
    Vouch Copy Review

Language/Wording: 4/10

This ebook has several mistakes in the English language and grammatical mistakes and the writer of the ebook even mentioned that English is not his first language.

Content: 6/10

It's a rather unique ebook, but there are some things that could be done to help it be improved. I think some more images and spacing between each statement would have helped, and some different font sizes would also help keep the ebook from looking as such a monotone and boring-looking ebook. It however does go straight to the point and includes tips on how to sucessfully start getting the method working.

Support: 10/10

The OP answered and responded the every single question and statement I sent to him over Skype very quickly and almost instantly, which definitely made me happy as most people don't actually care about their ebook or customers once they've already made their money.

Price/Affordability: 4/10

I do believe that the book is a tad bit pricey, but you can definitely make your money back in a small amount of time. I think if the price was reduced a bit it would attract more attention and in turn get the OP more sales rather than just one or two sales at a rather high price point.

Leech Rating: 10/10

I've read several ebooks over my time on the internet and I've seen this ebook several times already, often times free. It even clearly states that the book is a "blackhatworld exclusive"

Overall: 5/10

It's a pretty okay ebook, and although the method included doesn't really interest me, I do think that in the right hands someone with enough knowledge or commitment could definitely make their money back on this ebook.

Sorry that I couldn't give it a higher rating, but this is my honest opinion.
    Last edited by Redemption'; 07-17-2013 at 02:57 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Thanks. yes I agree it's a bit overprices. I guess I'll lower the price to $10. $20 is too expensive. I just thought I would give it a somewhat high price considering the amount of money you can make from it. And the $400 thing it really depends if you follow the tutorial correctly. If you use the right things that are required for it. But yeah, thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Review/Vouch for "$400+Daily"

Language/Grammar: 5/10

It is obvious that the e-book's author's first language was not English (He says it himself within the e-book). There were many grammatical errors within the e-book and, in some parts, made the e-book a little bit confusing to understand.

Content: 4/10

This is a method that almost everyone in the Black Hat community knows about. There is a lot of spamming emails involved and OP forgot to mention that you need to put some money in to kick start everything. Also, when you are first setting this up, it will take a lot more than just 5 minutes. Somewhere along the path, you will also need to put some more time in but not much. Overall, this method is probably one of the most well-known methods of making money online that you can find.

Price: 3/10

This method has no guarantee that you will make money. You will make money according to how lucky you are/partly how smart you are. You will not necessarily make $400 a day, somedays you will make a lot more, other days you can make almost no money.

Leech Rating: 1/10

It says it specifically in the first sentence of the e-book that it was an e-book created not for the purpose of sale but for the purpose of having an exclusive e-book for another community.

Overall: 2.5/10

This is a method, like I previously stated, that everyone knows about but almost no one even bothers to try. There is no guarantee that you will successfully be able to make the money that this e-book promises you; it has a random success rate depending on the people you target and with what you target them with. OP does not give you all the information you need to be able to start on this e-book either so... yeah...

Sorry for the horrible rating >< but this was too obviously leeched and I give honest reviews.

Edit: @Redemption' idk wtf you were reading but this e-book had SOOOO many grammatical mistakes it wasn't even funny lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    lol @Approved. this guy is using the same eBook i am selling.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/725-ebooks...-min-work.html
    Last edited by Lightning; 07-17-2013 at 03:01 PM.

MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
    lol @Approved. this guy is using the same eBook i am selling.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/725-ebooks...-min-work.html
    @Approved. Yup, I checked both e-books. OP took all the information from @Lightning 's e-book and just rewrote everything in broken English. I can send you both e-books as proof if needed.

I got you Lightning. Lol xD

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Unicow For This Useful Post:

Lightning (07-17-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    It's not like I bought yours and sold it for more. I apologize for not knowing that someone else had the same method of mine. Please delete this thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Taetm View Post
    It's not like I bought yours and sold it for more. I apologize for not knowing that someone else had the same method of mine. Please delete this thread
    May I take the last vouch copy?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by yarin1890 View Post
    May I take the last vouch copy?
    He already gave both copies?
    https://i.imgur.com/HCSHIhT.jpg

Need a vouch done? Click the banner above!

[img]https://**********.com/addskype/arkaniumlion.png[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Two users selling a leeched ebook that neither wrote or came up with. What a surprise??

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dark-koopa For This Useful Post:

Transfixed (07-20-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Uhhm. I don't believe you bought an eBook from me nor received a copy of this eBook. So you should shhhh :')
    But seriously, if you didn't fucking buy my eBook or got a download link from ME. Then I don't think you have the right to say it's leeched.
    GG

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Haha. Says the guy who scams?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    mrbomba.png  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast