Thread: The Return

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    meme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    meme town
    Posts
    1,732
    Reputation
    226
    Thanks
    401

    The Return

    HALLO GUYS!

    If you don't know me, I'm the guy that made the level 65 in a day method and the house locking method. I've been mostly absent for some time now and haven't released anything. Sorry about that.

    Anyway I'll be buying a new account soon and will be returning to this section, I'll release bots soon but exploits may take some time. Anyways what's new in the game? I've heard of the buyback being released and a number of releases, but that's about it.

    Basically what's new in the game and what can I mess with?

    Thanks,
    meme

    (aka Qox & Oblivion)

  2. #2
    ClaspingArrow9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    why u want to know stalker?
    Posts
    211
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Daring
    You got blaze binder the best farming class which needs 2 rep 10 and pyromancer. Also stone crusher the best soloing class well tied with legion doomknight which needs 3 rank 10 reps. Also nulgath house and dage house

  3. #3
    meme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    meme town
    Posts
    1,732
    Reputation
    226
    Thanks
    401
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaspingArrow9 View Post
    You got blaze binder the best farming class which needs 2 rep 10 and pyromancer. Also stone crusher the best soloing class well tied with legion doomknight which needs 3 rank 10 reps. Also nulgath house and dage house
    Thanks, but these were added before I quit.

  4. #4
    Snowflurr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    New classes added (on the Throne of Darkness): DeathKnight Lord (daily farming quest for mem), Chrono Assassin (1% drop rate quest item, but can be repeatable) Daimon (which can be bought at baconcat), Eternal Invertionist (Rank 10 Eternal), and lastly, Scarlet Sorceress (farm-able in the Tower of Mirrors)


    You can probably mess with undiscovered glitches or exploit in-game. (I don't exactly know what it will be) Since the only newest feature they had is the HeroMart Points.

    But goodluck to you and hope you contribute more to the community.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowflurr For This Useful Post:

    meme (09-02-2016)

  6. #5
    meme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    meme town
    Posts
    1,732
    Reputation
    226
    Thanks
    401
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflurr View Post
    New classes added (on the Throne of Darkness): DeathKnight Lord (daily farming quest for mem), Chrono Assassin (1% drop rate quest item, but can be repeatable) Daimon (which can be bought at baconcat), Eternal Invertionist (Rank 10 Eternal), and lastly, Scarlet Sorceress (farm-able in the Tower of Mirrors)


    You can probably mess with undiscovered glitches or exploit in-game. (I don't exactly know what it will be) Since the only newest feature they had is the HeroMart Points.

    But goodluck to you and hope you contribute more to the community.
    Thanks for your response, I will get back in ASAP.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to meme For This Useful Post:

    Snowflurr (09-02-2016)

  8. #6
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,635
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,110
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post


    Thanks for your response, I will get back in ASAP.
    You better.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

    meme (09-05-2016)

  10. #7
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,162
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    3,064
    My Mood
    Amused
    welcome back meme, i recently came back as well

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaos For This Useful Post:

    meme (09-05-2016)

Similar Threads

  1. The Return of the Lost!
    By iXDE in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-22-2009, 08:30 AM
  2. The return of....
    By brucevduyn in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 05:30 PM
  3. The return of Kanna?
    By Obama in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 05:54 PM
  4. The return of Obama
    By Obama in forum General
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 10:42 AM
  5. DBB episode 6: The Return of DBB
    By Dead Bones Brook in forum General
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-15-2009, 03:13 AM