I wouldn't really go ahead and put a price-tag on your account, as it depends from buyer-to-buyer and if the demand for it is high/low.
There are things you need to consider.
NOTE: This is my own ideal view and opinion on AQW account pricing. I am not dictating the prices to be as I have stated below, this is just what I suggest and determine it to be based on years of experience browsing through the market.
First, what makes an account expensive in the first place?
Rare items are the peanut butter and jelly
of AQW unfortunately.
- The quantity/number of rares an account has increases its price.
- The type/rarity of rare an account has increases its price. (Rare-Legendary being the most expensive type/rarity of rare since only a handful of players possess the said item some have high(Guardian Shadow) demands some have low(DEC2008 Cookie Contest-1st-Place-Reward-Mace-Something) demands.
- The demand for the kind of rare the account has increases its price.
- Seasonal Rares have a say here. The older they are the higher the price. 2008 Chainsaw > 2016 Chainsaw. Some items don't have a tag but are identified but their unique damage range and/or rarity(e.g. unknown rarity).
Yes, sadly enough names
increases/decreases an account's price. This is hard to apply in MPGH cause you won't know the character's name unless you engage in a deal, but hey, who said the price was fixed?
- Having "D3m78onG0dzil11az3" as a name, even with a huge truckload of rares, will have an effect on(slightly? depends really) the account's worth.
Progress is how far the character has progressed through... welll.. as a character!!
Mostly, this is where people look at, cause hey. BADGES!
- The number of badges the account has will have an effect on the account's worth. The more : The pricy.
- Type of badge the account has increases its worth. (Beta Tester and Founder being the most seeked for)
- Storyline Progress is included here. The farther the character has gone through the game, the more solid his price range is. This depends really.
- Character Creation Date! The older the more expensive! This depends on the rares possessed. Who would want a JAN2009 account without rares? lol
- Level! Well... depends...ughh... not really I guess... for now?
- # of times the character has been banned/suspended/muted(?) decreases the account's worth. Depends on the buyer. But most of the time... it decreases.
This is really just the extra.
- Some hard-to-farm reagents can like up your price by .05 or something. (e.g. uni 13? uni 34? Diamons? LTs?)
- Remaining gold has little to no effect on the character's worth.
- Remaining ACs pushes up the character's worth.
- Remaining months/years left on Legendship/Membership pushes up the character's worth.
- Hard-to-farm-still-existing gear(BLoD/AFDK/nulgath/dage gears) can up the character's worth by only a quarter(or eight?) of what rares could.
- Overall Bag and Bank Space increases the account's price.
Determining an account's price includes all those above and by comparing and gathering data transactions from already sold accounts.
This is an AQW black market we're in. It's illegal. Supply and demand is what helps determine our market price.
There is of course a fixed price which most of us believe in, but that depends and changes from time to time, so we really can't tell. Our only option is to look back into the past and take a look at past records to get a hold of a certain-even-and-just price range. If you're a seller: How much you spent on the account isn't necessarily the exact price you're wanting back, it's second hand and as all second hands should be, these accounts have inferior prices compared to their first-hand counterparts.
So, with that said...
How much do you think does your account cost?
I think $25 would be correct.
Well that's just me.