I let my computer rest after botting, now when I opened it, boom white screen.
-What I tried: (All of these are done and didn't change a thing.)
1. Re-installing the Adobe Flash Player 20 Active X for IE.
2. Adobe Flash Player is up to date.
3. Tried Dark Mystic, same white screen.
4. I tried "Disk Cleanup".
5. For some reason, I cleaned history in IE even tho I don't use it.
6. I even tried downloading AQWBoli-Pv from oliboli, it still gave me a white screen.
1. I think it's a problem with the Adobe Flash Player.
--What I tried (Flash Player):
1. Cleared its cache, nothing.
2. Tried updating it, but it's up to date.
I can confirm this, I've been having the same problems, and I can't fix it, I also have to agree the problem is on the flash player end, my guess is that they updated something in flash player that some how messes with anything before it.
This is also happening with me, I have tried Le Bot, Carbon, Dark Mystic, Myst Realm and even my username grabber do the same thing. I did some research earlier and some guy had the same problem 4 years ago. One of the replies was "Game .swf file has been changed. So now the .swf that trainer uses is outdated and doesn't work." Hope this might help for a fix.
I did what you said and its till just a white screen, I've also try'ed both Carbon 1.7.6, and Le bot 8.4 using Chrome, FireFox, and Internet explorer. So as of right now I'm stumped, If your right then that means there is nothing wrong with Flash Player, however the only time I've ever had this happen was when I didn't have the right Flash Player, so who knows.