Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 84
  1. #46
    Play_N_Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    432
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    114
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Whenever I have the time to do so, sure.

  2. #47
    TheSuperD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    385
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Play_N_Hack View Post
    Whenever I have the time to do so, sure.
    As you had so much success with it - I am looking forward to it!

  3. #48
    andrey569's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    thanks for this but i think the quest have been updated. Im not sure that the guide you link to me will be useful but anyways im waiting for your guide hehehe thanks mate

  4. #49
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,628
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,112
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Bumping this for awareness purposes.

  5. #50
    woods_879's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    699
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Not even worth doing if you don't have SDKA. It takes WAYYYY too long to get the reagents for the sword.
    Currently taking bot requests! P.M me or post a request here


  6. #51
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,628
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,112
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by woods_879 View Post
    Not even worth doing if you don't have SDKA. It takes WAYYYY too long to get the reagents for the sword.
    Still better than nothing, no?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

    Oliboli8769 (08-16-2016)

  8. #52
    branoaea1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    i don't want t be a cheeky bastard but i'll tell you that no1 untill now has figured how to combine all the aqw bugs into your advantage(i managed to get it in almost a month as a free player),
    1. First and the most important bug is the merge shop bug

    Here are the steps:
    1. Go to the Merge Shop you want to glitch with and make sure you have the items required or else this won't work.
    2. Open another tab (Doesn't matter what page your in, just open a new tab.)
    3. Click the item you want to glitch with and hover (point your mouse cursor) on the "BUY" button.
    4. Hold the "CTRL" button and press the "BUY" button and right after you click "BUY" press "W" while holding the "CTRL" button ( CTRL+W Closes the tab)
    5. Go to the other tab and log-on your account and when you've done all the steps correctly you should have the item you merged and the items you used to merge that item

    this way you can glitch most of the shop merge items, meaning the total resources turn from
    4 Barium
    4 Necromancer Scroll of Dark Arts
    1 Doom Heart
    2 Primarch's Hilt
    31 Chaorrupted Hourglass
    2 Blade Essence
    10,000 Undead Energy
    5,100 Bone Dust
    1,600 Cavern Celestite
    Void 7,500 Aura
    to
    1 Barium
    2 Necromancer Scroll of Dark Arts (they don't stack and u first complete quest than merge)
    1 Doom Heart
    1 Primarch's Hilt
    11 Chaorrupted Hourglass
    1 Blade Essence
    5,000 Undead Energy
    50 Bone Dust
    800 Cavern Celestite
    !!!!!! 830 Void Aura (30 for the quests and 800 you need in inventory to glitch sword)

    FURTHERMORE most of these you keep if u continue to glitch until the end(you get the NSOD and get to keep the 800 void necrotic word hilt,aura and blade and almost all the rest, excepting the items lost in quests)

    2. TO make farming for the hard items easier
    Necromancer Scroll of Dark Arts
    Doom Heart
    Primarch's Hilt
    Chaorrupted Hourglass
    Blade Essence

    you use the room glitch

    join any room that you want to glitch
    make sure that someone is in the fucking room(create a lvl 1 char and bug it with that )
    now copy /join roomname, but add two dashes and then the room number
    for edxample: /join lair--1234
    copy /join roomname--1234 and then go to your house
    ok then you just paste /join roomname--1234 and go to your house
    repeat 5 times

    u glitch room, and dots tick very fast, and you use scroll of phangs (from the potion shop in archangrove ) , the scroll does dounle damage every tick, it starts from 9-10 and it gets to 250-500k , and you kill boss in a matter of seconds, use oracle for easier survivability

    Obviously i won't present proof because i don't want to get reported, but you are free to do as i did and see i am right
    Last edited by branoaea1; 08-23-2016 at 04:48 AM.

  9. #53
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,160
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    3,064
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by branoaea1 View Post
    i don't want t be a cheeky bastard but i'll tell you that no1 untill now has figured how to combine all the aqw bugs into your advantage(i managed to get it in almost a month as a free player),
    1. First and the most important bug is the merge shop bug

    Here are the steps:
    1. Go to the Merge Shop you want to glitch with and make sure you have the items required or else this won't work.
    2. Open another tab (Doesn't matter what page your in, just open a new tab.)
    3. Click the item you want to glitch with and hover (point your mouse cursor) on the "BUY" button.
    4. Hold the "CTRL" button and press the "BUY" button and right after you click "BUY" press "W" while holding the "CTRL" button ( CTRL+W Closes the tab)
    5. Go to the other tab and log-on your account and when you've done all the steps correctly you should have the item you merged and the items you used to merge that item

    this way you can glitch most of the shop merge items, meaning the total resources turn from
    4 Barium
    4 Necromancer Scroll of Dark Arts
    1 Doom Heart
    2 Primarch's Hilt
    31 Chaorrupted Hourglass
    2 Blade Essence
    10,000 Undead Energy
    5,100 Bone Dust
    1,600 Cavern Celestite
    Void 7,500 Aura
    to
    1 Barium
    2 Necromancer Scroll of Dark Arts (they don't stack and u first complete quest than merge)
    1 Doom Heart
    1 Primarch's Hilt
    11 Chaorrupted Hourglass
    1 Blade Essence
    5,000 Undead Energy
    50 Bone Dust
    800 Cavern Celestite
    !!!!!! 830 Void Aura (30 for the quests and 800 you need in inventory to glitch sword)

    FURTHERMORE most of these you keep if u continue to glitch until the end(you get the NSOD and get to keep the 800 void necrotic word hilt,aura and blade and almost all the rest, excepting the items lost in quests)

    2. TO make farming for the hard items easier
    Necromancer Scroll of Dark Arts
    Doom Heart
    Primarch's Hilt
    Chaorrupted Hourglass
    Blade Essence

    you use the room glitch

    join any room that you want to glitch
    make sure that someone is in the fucking room(create a lvl 1 char and bug it with that )
    now copy /join roomname, but add two dashes and then the room number
    for edxample: /join lair--1234
    copy /join roomname--1234 and then go to your house
    ok then you just paste /join roomname--1234 and go to your house
    repeat 5 times

    u glitch room, and dots tick very fast, and you use scroll of phangs (from the potion shop in archangrove ) , the scroll does dounle damage every tick, it starts from 9-10 and it gets to 250-500k , and you kill boss in a matter of seconds, use oracle for easier survivability

    Obviously i won't present proof because i don't want to get reported, but you are free to do as i did and see i am right
    Good work on this my man

  10. #54
    branoaea1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    thanks, hope it will be of help to every1 , i recently figured this up, i used the room glitch to get THE ARMOR/CAPE OF AWE and botted for BLOD , than i found about the shop glitch and was already botting for NSOD and i taught i could combine all of them, i'm new to botting but i was surprised no1 taught of this before

  11. #55
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    747
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    365
    Quote Originally Posted by branoaea1 View Post
    thanks, hope it will be of help to every1 , i recently figured this up, i used the room glitch to get THE ARMOR/CAPE OF AWE and botted for BLOD , than i found about the shop glitch and was already botting for NSOD and i taught i could combine all of them, i'm new to botting but i was surprised no1 taught of this before
    Maybe someone knew about the glitch at the least, but never thought of to share it or use it for something so great.

  12. #56
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,160
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    3,064
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by branoaea1 View Post
    thanks, hope it will be of help to every1 , i recently figured this up, i used the room glitch to get THE ARMOR/CAPE OF AWE and botted for BLOD , than i found about the shop glitch and was already botting for NSOD and i taught i could combine all of them, i'm new to botting but i was surprised no1 taught of this before
    I knew about it before, just never thought about using it for this

  13. #57
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    747
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    365
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    I knew about it before, just never thought about using it for this
    Prime example of my point.

  14. #58
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,160
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    3,064
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    Prime example of my point.
    yeye i can see what ur saying mate

  15. #59
    Delukea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thank you for making this amazing guide and the bots ;d
    But i have a problem with the RVA non member bot. The void dragon essence part. The bot doesn't seem to be able to move to the location. And yes i had done the quest all the way to desoloch. I'm using carbon.
    Last edited by Delukea; 08-27-2016 at 05:51 AM.

  16. #60
    Biney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    671
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    2,599
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Delukea View Post
    Thank you for making this amazing guide and the bots ;d
    But i have a problem with the RVA non member bot. The void dragon essence part. The bot doesn't seem to be able to move to the location. And yes i had done the quest all the way to desoloch. I'm using carbon.
    You need to add a separate moveToCell-task. So, first join the room with cell and pad set to Enter, Spawn or whatever. Then add a moveToCell-task that moves to r4, Left.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Biney For This Useful Post:

    Delukea (08-28-2016)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] || Necrotic Sword Of Doom Bot! || Void Auras ||
    By dragonx0318 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-24-2015, 10:11 PM
  2. [Outdated] Aqw Necrotic sword of Doom Bot -- (commanding void auras)
    By Neopolitan in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-20-2015, 03:05 PM
  3. [Solved] Necrotic Sword of Doom
    By Lucian09474 in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-16-2015, 11:39 AM
  4. [Outdated] Necrotic Sword of Doom "Retrive Void Auras" Bot
    By TerminatorGen in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-21-2015, 06:25 AM
  5. All hacks all-in-one
    By nasir91 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 12:11 PM

Tags for this Thread