So I've been snooping around MPGH Forums in the AQW section and it seems like there are not any guides on to how to use Evolved Shaman or Shaman. This tutorial is solely for soloing purposes as the PvP and Farming options are very obvious. I've also noticed how little people have been using Shaman/Evolved Shaman.
Rank 10 Arcangrove
Shaman and/or Evolved Shaman ranked to at least 5
Maxed Wiz enhancements on Shaman and/or Evolved Shaman (will get you best results)
A boss with very high health (I recommend Doomknight Overlord, Ectorax, Champion of Chaos, and Jir'abin Challenge) (You won't be able to stack properly if your boss is too low on health)
A healer so you don't have to use mana when using heal abilities
High level (45+)
Gear that do extra damage (BLoD, NSoD, Chaorupter Unlocked, Sepulchure's Armor, etc.)
Consumable items that do extra damage (Treasure Potion, Holy Wasabi, etc.)
A weapon that is not unstable (medium damage range to static damage range)
Guide on Evolved Shaman:
1. Attack the monster you've selected with Elemental Grasp
2. Start spamming Freezing Flame and Furious Gale with an occasional heal by using the combo Furious Gale+Refreshing Rain
3. Refresh Elemental Grasp about every 45 seconds or so (You can lose all your stacks if you do not do this step)
4. You'll an increase in your DoT when using Freezing Flame and an increase in Furious Gale
5. That's really all there is to it. I've gotten my DoT to some crazy amount like 6k or something and my damage on Furious Gale to like 10k, and that's without using any boosts.
Guide on Shaman:
It is basically the same thing.
1. Attack the monster with Elemental Embrace
2. Start spamming Ancestor's Flame
3. Refresh Elemental Embrace every 45 seconds or so (skill lasts 60 seconds so you should be safe or you could lose all your stacks)
4. Use Hydrophobia to heal (obviously)
5. When you feel like you've stacked it enough, use Dry Lightning and bam, you have a crazy high hit
6. I've done it to I think almost 70k or something. If you use the boosters and stuff you can hit even higher. I've seen Youtubers hit around 120k
Hope I helped get these underrated classes get some credit and I hope I helped you.
Last edited by googler12341234; 01-28-2016 at 03:51 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to googler12341234 For This Useful Post:
Hey what do you mean by stacking? Does casting Elemental embrace give you 1 stack every time you cast it ? Or do you have to stack dry lightning by using it and it gives you 1 stack
When you use Elemental Embrace, it will allow you to stack because every time you cast a spell, it becomes stronger. Don't spam Dry Lightning because of how much mana it uses, it works but its not as conventional as using Ancestor's Flame.