Very good friend DDD u shuld rename the thread to "All About The Trainer"Worried About Botting?
Many people new to botting are worried that they may be banned because of it. Immediately I am going to say, it's almost impossible to be banned for using bots/trainers. Hardly anybody gets banned for botting and here is why:
- AE doesn't know how to stop it.
- The moderators are 12 year old YouTubers and they only AFK in Yulgar.
- Botting isn't detected.
- Most people who have played the game botted at one stage or another.
- Almost all of the popular quests are loaded with bots.
These are some simple but effective things you can do to make the chances of being caught even less than they are already.
- Use private rooms.
- Don't talk about botting in chat.
- Use classes other than Ranger. (Only people botting blatantly use this class.)
- Change rooms occasionally (If the bot doesn't change rooms already.)
- Don't ever put your AQW username on this forum.
- Disable /goto in settings.
- If you can don't add people, some constantly just /goto and private message you. Eventually they will get suspicious.
Q: Does AE Browse this Forum?
A: Yes, they ban people that show their usernames on threads related to selling, trading and buying or botting.
Q: Can I get banned for using a bot?
A: No, currently just using a bot will not get you banned.
Q: Why do people get banned for botting?
A: They got caught by a moderator (very rare), got reported loads of times, posted their username on here or used detected packet spammer codes.