Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Is he interested in learning? If so, I'll happily help him with whatever the tutorial doesn't cover
    Yes, as a matter a fact, he is.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Oliboli8769 (09-10-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Today was a good day. I was lying in bed thinking about random stuff. All of a sudden, something popped up in my mind. A solution to my problem with creating a trainer in C#. I jumped out of bed and tried it, and wouldn't you know, it worked!

I will now start working on a trainer. If it turns out to be worthy when finished, I will of course release it here on MPGH. I just hope I can finish it before the rewrite lol.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post
    Today was a good day. I was lying in bed thinking about random stuff. All of a sudden, something popped up in my mind. A solution to my problem with creating a trainer in C#. I jumped out of bed and tried it, and wouldn't you know, it worked!

I will now start working on a trainer. If it turns out to be worthy when finished, I will of course release it here on MPGH. I just hope I can finish it before the rewrite lol.
    Making a trainer for AQW in C# is possible and has been done, but clearly presents more challenges for the coder. It does allow for different functionality in trainers which is quite cool though.

I'm assuming you're going to use AS3 now, but whatever the case, good luck and I look forward to seeing what you come up with!
    There is always so much room for innovation.

Here's one of my first trainers from a long time ago: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=622020
    Whatever it is you release, I hope that thread^ proves it will be appreciated no matter what

Oli

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Great Barrier For This Useful Post:

Six (04-12-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Barrier View Post
    Making a trainer for AQW in C# is possible and has been done, but clearly presents more challenges for the coder. It does allow for different functionality in trainers which is quite cool though.

I'm assuming you're going to use AS3 now, but whatever the case, good luck and I look forward to seeing what you come up with!
    There is always so much room for innovation.

Here's one of my first trainers from a long time ago: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=622020
    Whatever it is you release, I hope that thread^ proves it will be appreciated no matter what

Oli

It will have the same functionalities as the other trainers have, and hopefully more. I thought it would be a lot harder to write it in C#, but so far that seems to be false. It will not be purely written in C#, but mostly.

What a beautiful trainer you had there. :')

Thank you for your encouragement!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Biney For This Useful Post:

Great Barrier (04-13-2017)

Thanks
    It will have the same functionalities as the other trainers have, and hopefully more. I thought it would be a lot harder to write it in C#, but so far that seems to be false. It will not be purely written in C#, but mostly.

What a beautiful trainer you had there. :')

Thank you for your encouragement!
    Oh then that's sweet! I'm a mac user so I can only really go off what others have said
    I think ToxLP did some stuff in C#, and MINAD possibly did all those years ago (but mainly used Python). Just in case you're interested in looking at what's already been done

Ahahaha I know that release was just spectacular
    No worries, best of luck!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Oh then that's sweet! I'm a mac user so I can only really go off what others have said
    I think ToxLP did some stuff in C#, and MINAD possibly did all those years ago (but mainly used Python). Just in case you're interested in looking at what's already been done

Ahahaha I know that release was just spectacular
    No worries, best of luck!

Do you know what sort of programs they had written? I might find it useful to check it out.

You must have felt great after releasing that trainer at the time though.

Thanks
    MINAD was confronted by AE and had all of his applications removed sadly, but I believe this is one of his (or at least he worked on it):
    I think it got developed much further from that point though. It's written in Python.

I can't find ToxLP's stuff for some reason but I have definitely seen releases for AQW by him in the C languages.

Teehee it was certainly better than nothing!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    MINAD was confronted by AE and had all of his applications removed sadly, but I believe this is one of his (or at least he worked on it):
    I think it got developed much further from that point though. It's written in Python.

I can't find ToxLP's stuff for some reason but I have definitely seen releases for AQW by him in the C languages.

Teehee it was certainly better than nothing!

That was confusing... It looks like it's mostly like a control panel for accounts? Used to spam messages and execute simple commands?

Do you know what sort of developments were made later on?

The trainer I am working on won't be like what was shown in the video; rather like the current popular trainers with a bot manager and so on.
    Last edited by Biney; 04-15-2017 at 12:17 PM.

Thanks
    That was confusing... It looks like it's mostly like a control panel for accounts? Used to spam messages and execute simple commands?

Do you know what sort of developments were made later on?

The trainer I am working on won't be like what was shown in the video; rather like the current popular trainers with a bot manager and so on.
    I never really looked into it, there are similar videos on the same channel, I remember they made some stuff that AE wasn't happy about though.
    From memory, they made a feature that logged everyone in the player's current room out of the game

Well that's good to hear - will look forward to see what you come up with

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345