Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43
  1. #16

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Trol553 For This Useful Post:

    NUKE99X (07-19-2016)

  3. #17
    NUKE99X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    329
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    80
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Bump
    /2short

  4. #18
    savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    宮城県
    Posts
    1,752
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    352
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by NCRox99 View Post
    Bump
    /2short
    you should use a different font for the title and the signature is hella fresh.



  5. The Following User Says Thank You to savage For This Useful Post:

    NUKE99X (07-20-2016)

  6. #19
    NUKE99X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    329
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    80
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by savage View Post
    you should use a different font for the title and the signature is hella fresh.
    What exactly do you mean by "Fresh"?

  7. #20
    savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    宮城県
    Posts
    1,752
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    352
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by NCRox99 View Post
    What exactly do you mean by "Fresh"?
    it looks clean and dope



  8. #21
    NUKE99X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    329
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    80
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by savage View Post
    it looks clean and dope
    Thanks =)
    /2short

  9. #22
    NUKE99X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    329
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    80
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Bump
    /2short

  10. #23
    NUKE99X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    329
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    80
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Bump
    /2short

  11. #24
    Depp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I actually don't know
    Posts
    1,203
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    At the top and the bottom of the design, the transition between the content and the background should not be blurred.
    There are a bunch of typos and some sentences really don't sound professional, plus the section where you list your prices is badly formatted.
    Lastly, the design is not consistent: some choices are overused and others don't fit (such as the blurred outlines).


    That said, there are people who are better at graphic design than you and they don't ask for money.
    Good luck with your...uh...store? I guess?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blank View Post
    oh god you didn't even make the icons, smh
    looks bad and you are to pricey. Try to start off with a free shop.
    @IV2B @Blank You gotta be more supportive, when I was starting out as a GFX artist, the only thing that kept me going was the fact I loved to design stuff, and the fact that people supported me.
    Be supportive and instead, like you said Blank, just advise starting out doing free designs or lowering the prices. Criticism is not appreciated by anyone, however advice is.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Depp For This Useful Post:

    NUKE99X (08-03-2016)

  13. #25
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    IV2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,177
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    229
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by darkplay6xx View Post
    You gotta be more supportive, when I was starting out as a GFX artist, the only thing that kept me going was the fact I loved to design stuff, and the fact that people supported me.
    Be supportive and instead, like you said Blank, just advise starting out doing free designs or lowering the prices. Criticism is not appreciated by anyone, however advice is.
    No, just no.

    First off, if you're attempting to sell your designs you should expect some very harsh critics to begin with, your presentation should be flawless and you should include a showcase of your works.
    If you're trying to get paid, but you're just starting out, then you should prepare for a shitstorm, or in the best case, being ignored.

    Second, i'm pointing out the mistakes he did, if you want to improve you need to know what you did wrong and improve upon that.
    Sure, i could've been easier on him, but criticism is not something you can afford to avoid if you plan to get better.


    In short:
    If there are mistakes, i'll point it out to help you improve.
    If you're trying to get paid and your work is awful, then people should have no mercy.

  14. #26
    Depp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I actually don't know
    Posts
    1,203
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    No, just no.

    First off, if you're attempting to sell your designs you should expect some very harsh critics to begin with, your presentation should be flawless and you should include a showcase of your works.
    If you're trying to get paid, but you're just starting out, then you should prepare for a shitstorm, or in the best case, being ignored.

    Second, i'm pointing out the mistakes he did, if you want to improve you need to know what you did wrong and improve upon that.
    Sure, i could've been easier on him, but criticism is not something you can afford to avoid if you plan to get better.


    In short:
    If there are mistakes, i'll point it out to help you improve.
    If you're trying to get paid and your work is awful, then people should have no mercy.
    So basically what you're saying is that you have to be mean to people who are trying to start out on something they want to do? If no one said anything to him about the quality of his work, but no one pay for him to do them work, it would have the exact same impact on him. So there is no reason to be harsh and mean, there's a word for that, its called being a 'dick'

  15. #27
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 ♥‿♥
    Posts
    6,408
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    1,662
    Quote Originally Posted by darkplay6xx View Post
    So basically what you're saying is that you have to be mean to people who are trying to start out on something they want to do? If no one said anything to him about the quality of his work, but no one pay for him to do them work, it would have the exact same impact on him. So there is no reason to be harsh and mean, there's a word for that, its called being a 'dick'
    No need to baby the fucker, anyone who makes a shop should be competitive. This isn't competitive, he should practice more and learn the standard. Grow up its the fuckn' Internet.

  16. #28
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    IV2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,177
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    229
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by darkplay6xx View Post
    So basically what you're saying is that you have to be mean to people who are trying to start out on something they want to do? If no one said anything to him about the quality of his work, but no one pay for him to do them work, it would have the exact same impact on him. So there is no reason to be harsh and mean, there's a word for that, its called being a 'dick'
    Honestly, if you're trying to get paid for graphic design then you're not supposed to be starting out.
    And if you're not starting out but your work is mediocre at best, then you are asking for people being mean towards you.
    Plus he is actually very pricey too.

    However, if you are indeed starting out, then consider doing what you like for yourself and letting others tell you what they think.
    Suddently, you're just a person trying to learn asking others for advice, which is perfectly fine.

    See the difference?

  17. #29
    UKrefund's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    45
    Don't really like those geometric designs, too casual, but overall looks impressive, tried to do something similar.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to UKrefund For This Useful Post:

    NUKE99X (08-06-2016)

  19. #30
    AntboyFR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Bored
    can I just say the artwork within your reply is pretty sick, is that your own art or did someone do it for you as that character looks dope!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FINALLY GOT PHOTOSHOP WORKING
    By Austin in forum Showroom
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 04:42 PM
  2. My Photoshop Work
    By bdumaine1 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 03:58 PM
  3. [Release] StarBunny's Simple Chams (Working)
    By starbunny219 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 07-19-2010, 10:09 AM
  4. A.V.A Simple Chams [working undetected]
    By tabbyowns in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 10-18-2009, 01:31 PM
  5. Simple Chams WORK!
    By romanman08 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 04:50 PM