Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,406
    Reputation
    4032
    Thanks
    5,680
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Holidays Image Titles

    Introduction

    Hello MPGH,
    The holidays are coming up and that means Happy Holidays Image Titles.
    There are free image titles which I will be making once in awhile and exclusive image titles which can have your name in it, or for special usergroups.
    Keep in mind that when you request an image title at Profile Edits & Requests you must meet the required minimum of posts.
    For more information on if you meet the image title change requirement, you can read this sticky.



    Previous Image Titles

    Thanksgiving Image Title 2016 (free)
    Halloween Image Titles 2016 (free)
    Seasonal Image Titles (free)
    Pokemon Image Titles (exclusive + discontinued)



    Happy Holidays Image Title 2016
    This is the the holidays image title for this year.
    New holidays image titles will be added from the course of now to Dec 23rd.

    Snowman - November 29th, 2016


    Direct link for layout: https://i.imgur.com/fFIRhzr.gif



    Happy Holidays Image Title 2015
    This is the holidays image title for last year, but was exclusive to staff only. Anyone can use this one now.



    Direct link for layout: https://i.imgur.com/NGnFesK.gif

    *If you have a suggestion for possible image title themes, feel free to reply onto this thread, and I'll look into it for the future.
    Free image titles will remain free forever without need of requests like exclusive ones.



    Please be aware of imposters. I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH and I do not own a Skype account. I only have VM & PM.

    Wherever the wind blows, I follow. A retired Global Moderator. #fabulous

    My Past History on MPGH

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hugo Boss For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ahlwong (11-30-2016),Bryan (11-29-2016),DarknzNet (12-04-2016),Dynasty (12-03-2016),[MPGH]Hova (11-29-2016),Hunter (11-29-2016),K.A.R.M.A (12-10-2016),NUKE99X (12-03-2016),Ogma. (11-30-2016)

  3. #2
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,648
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,104
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Thanks a lot for this, Hugo!

  4. #3
    Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    3,164
    Reputation
    1004
    Thanks
    3,064
    My Mood
    Amused
    Amazing work yet again Hugo, super fire avatar as well old friend.

  5. #4
    Bryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Other MMORPG Area
    Posts
    2,598
    Reputation
    1461
    Thanks
    1,148
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I was hoping for a holiday tag that is only available for staffs by you ;O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super dope tho.
    [IMG]https://i61.*******.com/jztdnr.png[/IMG]

    Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

  6. #5
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,406
    Reputation
    4032
    Thanks
    5,680
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddie View Post
    I was hoping for a holiday tag that is only available for staffs by you ;O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super dope tho.
    I have something else planned for a staff theme.


    Please be aware of imposters. I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH and I do not own a Skype account. I only have VM & PM.

    Wherever the wind blows, I follow. A retired Global Moderator. #fabulous

    My Past History on MPGH

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  7. #6
    Gaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 ♥‿♥
    Posts
    6,409
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    1,661
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


    I have something else planned for a staff theme.
    Ill be waiting

  8. #7
    Creative!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    767
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    145
    They look dope af.

  9. #8
    Ogma.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Trapped under ice.
    Posts
    1,171
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    177
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
    exclusive image titles which can have your name in it
    What would we have to do to be THE ONE ?

    Thanks for this, i check every time for your image titles.


  10. #9
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,648
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,104
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


    I have something else planned for a staff theme.
    I know what it is...


  11. #10
    Zaczero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    1,920
    Reputation
    576
    Thanks
    10,500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
    Introduction

    Hello MPGH,
    The holidays are coming up and that means Happy Holidays Image Titles.
    There are free image titles which I will be making once in awhile and exclusive image titles which can have your name in it, or for special usergroups.
    Keep in mind that when you request an image title at Profile Edits & Requests you must meet the required minimum of posts.
    For more information on if you meet the image title change requirement, you can read this sticky.



    Previous Image Titles

    Thanksgiving Image Title 2016 (free)
    Halloween Image Titles 2016 (free)
    Seasonal Image Titles (free)
    Pokemon Image Titles (exclusive + discontinued)



    Happy Holidays Image Title 2016
    This is the the holidays image title for this year.
    New holidays image titles will be added from the course of now to Dec 23rd.

    Snowman - November 29th, 2016


    Direct link for layout: https://i.imgur.com/fFIRhzr.gif



    Happy Holidays Image Title 2015
    This is the holidays image title for last year, but was exclusive to staff only. Anyone can use this one now.



    Direct link for layout: https://i.imgur.com/NGnFesK.gif

    *If you have a suggestion for possible image title themes, feel free to reply onto this thread, and I'll look into it for the future.
    Free image titles will remain free forever without need of requests like exclusive ones.

    If i would just have premium xD

  12. #11
    Jubs Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I Think The Worst Thing You Can Do About a Situation Is Nothing
    Posts
    1,095
    Reputation
    122
    Thanks
    322
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I'll use the first one

  13. #12
    K.A.R.M.A's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Localization In Progress...
    Posts
    1,302
    Reputation
    119
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I was waiting for this.. i've missed it when you've posted but now i will enjoy it.. thanks again Hugo!
    "If I helped you, then it'd be highly appreciated if you could rep comment me and/or press on the thanks button. "






    "thanks to oc for sig"

  14. #13
    Fliest_aladdin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YB house
    Posts
    2,328
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    224
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Oh amazing1
    thanks
    Add my Skype Below to be safe when dealing with me!





    If you would like to Vouch For me
    Tutorial on HOW to SE FitBit

Similar Threads

  1. [Image] What do you think about this new Image Title Tag?
    By Danah in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-25-2016, 06:34 AM
  2. [Image] Rate my avatar + signature + image title please
    By Raptor in forum General
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 10-22-2014, 08:12 PM
  3. [Image] CROSSFIRE | IMAGE TITLE
    By DragonbyteTH in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-19-2012, 10:37 PM
  4. [Image] Angry Image title [ Come In ]
    By DragonbyteTH in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 01:58 AM
  5. [Image] New Username and Image Title
    By ZeroTroubles in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-24-2012, 05:10 AM