Thread: First "Rap"

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151

    First "Rap"

    Throwin' hoes as hard as stones
    Down the street like it's discreet
    Smokin' up the club
    Then I drug it to the pub
    We drink wine while you dine
    Break your spine when your girl tells you she's out
    Then we throw our shit in the air
    While you jump and hit the stairs.

    This was pretty much off the top of my dome :/...
    Last edited by Rave.; 01-26-2011 at 05:14 PM.

  2. #2
    ShAg123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VA homie
    Posts
    690
    Reputation
    -21
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Amazed
    it cant be off the top of your dome if you wrote it down =)

  3. #3
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by ShAg123 View Post
    it cant be off the top of your dome if you wrote it down =)
    -_-...
    I didn't write it down on paper, I typed it down on the forums.

  4. #4
    Margherita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    11,306
    Reputation
    783
    Thanks
    1,284
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Lol.. Could be longer. But right now its good keep goin bro
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

    MARGHERITA

  5. #5
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    You smoke a lot of snow
    While I get a lot of dough
    You buy your hoes like I clip my toes
    Dirty with a slight chance of grime
    Your hoe is green like slime
    My girl smells like pine
    Her clit is nice, real wet like ice
    I go down on her nice tight pussy
    Might just turn her into a wussie
    You should know, I pimp your hoe
    Before you fuck your bitch, check and see if she's in the cliche
    She's gonna lie and cheat, only after that paper
    I pack the heat that makes you meet your maker
    You wither while she quiver
    I'm smokin while she chokin, takin my dick while you make her sick
    With your little stick

    Second half

  6. #6
    HiddenoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    840
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Swisha View Post
    You smoke a lot of snow
    While I get a lot of dough
    You buy your hoes like I clip my toes
    Dirty with a slight chance of grime
    Your hoe is green like slime
    My girl smells like pine
    Her clit is nice, real wet like ice
    I go down on her nice tight pussy
    Might just turn her into a wussie
    You should know, I pimp your hoe
    Before you fuck your bitch, check and see if she's in the cliche
    She's gonna lie and cheat, only after that paper
    I pack the heat that makes you meet your maker
    You wither while she quiver
    I'm smokin while she chokin, takin my dick while you make her sick
    With your little stick

    Second half
    Yo, You talk about turnin' your boy into a wussie
    As i recall, dick doesn't equal pussy
    I get more pussy then your type as a rookie
    That includes a threesome with your mom and jersey's snookie
    And what's this about my little stick?
    Your mom enjoys the big rig, lickity, lick, lick
    I'm not gonna say this rhyme will make you sick
    like every other user on here does without a dick
    Your gonna need one, as soon as i stick
    a lit match up your ass, a burnt crisp like michael vick

  7. #7
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenoO View Post
    Yo, You talk about turnin' your boy into a wussie
    As i recall, dick doesn't equal pussy
    I get more pussy then your type as a rookie
    That includes a threesome with your mom and jersey's snookie
    And what's this about my little stick?
    Your mom enjoys the big rig, lickity, lick, lick
    I'm not gonna say this rhyme will make you sick
    like every other user on here does without a dick
    Your gonna need one, as soon as i stick
    a lit match up your ass, a burnt crisp like michael vick
    Woah there, I didn't wanna rap battle dawg.

  8. #8
    HiddenoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    840
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Swisha View Post


    Woah there, I didn't wanna rap battle dawg.
    I know, i just like to torment people.

  9. #9
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenoO View Post
    I know, i just like to torment people.
    I'm not use to this section and the people who lurk here.

  10. #10
    HiddenoO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    840
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Swisha View Post


    I'm not use to this section and the people who lurk here.
    I don't lurk here that often, I just have a nack for rapping on my friends at school, and i thought i'd check this section out.

  11. #11
    Karma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a box
    Posts
    1,699
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amused
    o chet ummmm
    roses are red violets are blue
    i rly want u in my bed and thats true?!?!