The following rules are for Signature of the Week, please take the time to read them thoroughly if you are intending on submitting an entry:
1. One entry per member.
2. You can use any size as long as it does not exceed 450x150.
3. You can use your current signature as many times as you want.
4. Do not use anyone else's signature without permission from the rightful owner; if you have permission please state this when submitting and give them full credit.
5. Deadlines will posted, and the topic will be closed after the deadline has past. A new thread will be created for the voting and results.
6. No nude, sexual or any other offensive content.
7. The theme(such as nature or anime or some crap) of the Signature of the Week will be stated in the post, please stick to this theme, if your signature is seen as not following the theme, you can be asked to make a new one or it can be disqualified.
8. Also if there is a new rule for that week it will be clearly stated in the post. If this is not followed, you can be asked make a new one or it can be disqualified.
9. Please host your own images if you can't find a reliable host you can use somewhere like ImageShack.
10. When and if you are allowed to vote, only people who have not entered that weeks competition can be voting.
11. The winner will be announced 1 week after and will be awarded with a banner, that the Graphics Team Leaders have made. The following is probably the one you will receive, with your name and the Signature of the Week number on it:
you cant do this unless you are part of the GFX team
gfx has been dead for a while...
(if you are trying to start it back up at least try to make your post look better i mean come on!!! you just posted a render and said here make a sig with no explanation of what sort)