Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 90
  1. #61
    Nico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany :D
    Posts
    15,938
    Reputation
    1121
    Thanks
    8,549
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post


    How does that make any sense?
    might as well ban everyone in graphic section then because we have all "flammed" back at Pathogen for starting this mess in the first place.
    Guess why I didn't ban anyone yet. The butthurt would be too big.

  2. #62
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,624
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,446
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    So... You can afford to spend $700 on a fake necklace, but you can't afford a decent tattoo?

    That shit looks like a 6yr old kid drew it on your arm.
    Stole it right out of my mouth.
    Thinking he's gangsta with his $50 discount tats.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  3. #63
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,624
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,446
    My Mood
    Twisted
    For some reason, Pathogen reminds me of a little song.


    Oh my god there's scenesters everywhere
    With their hair gel and their vintage t-shirts
    Why didn't the shins come to phoenix?
    And why didn't mirah come to phoenix?

    Because the modified is too small
    And the marquis is too big
    And the complex is rightfully dead
    And the hipsters with their snide comments and aversion to applause

    Oh my god hardcore kids everywhere
    With their hair gel and their color green
    How do they look so good while their convictions remain so strong?

    Because their hair gel that they use isn't tested on animals
    And their swallow tattoos are fucking lame
    And cocaine is essentially vegan
    And they don't give a fuck anyway
    They're so vain, and yes, this song is about them

    Oh my god post-hardcore kids everywhere
    With their violence and pomposity
    So fucking straightedge getting high off of self-righteousness
    And praying to a sideways cross
    So urban, so infantile, so angry, so young, and so poor
    They don't need to use a crutch 'cuz they've got the wheelchair

    Oh my god there's assholes everywhere
    Pretentious fucking assholes everywhere
    Oh my god there's assholes everywhere
    Pretentious judgmental assholes everywhere
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  4. #64
    Confin3d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,260
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    2,008
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    You're full of shit. Still wouldn't do SOTW against you due to people just voting for you because everyone here hates me.
    I would cut my arm off if I had a tattoo that awful

    Former Staff August 2013-January 2014
    Former Official Middleman
    Former DayZ Standalone Minion
    Former Combat Arms Minion
    Former Blackshot Minion

  5. #65
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    IV2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,177
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    229
    My Mood
    Inspired
    People,chill,seriusly.
    He's annoying any of you? Fine,just ignore the comments,no need to battle to prove anything.
    He is a good designer,so are mostly you all who posted here,the difference is that he slaps this around AND you let this matter to you.

    What do you think a battle could even prove? That you are better than him? But that wouldn't matter as the problem isn't him being better/worse than you.
    Catch the drift?
    Be arrogant and be alone,if you take a random guy on any forum so seriusly to really piss you off then how do you think to be able to withstand the true life?

  6. #66
    Kuro Tenshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Playing Eroges/DigiArt sculpting (No ... At internship)
    Posts
    3,635
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    746
    My Mood
    Blah
    Well to be fair... a comp. would prove everything, though to doubt the Regulars is high unlikely. Ahwell if he forfeits I might assume that the regulars have won already.
    DigiDrawing|+ ( (Elfen Archer) )
    Link:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/148-showro...en-archer.html


    @ Anime Section,Otaku/weeabo (orz.) @Graphics Section, Novice DigiArtist


    neuest gift from Yura~Chan:
    https://bakyurayuu.deviantart.com/#/d372taw
    2nd Place MOTM#9 Theme: CharMods - Combat Arms [No - Thanks] button
    come on you know that don't want to push that ordinary button

  7. #67
    ego.version's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    68
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Cold
    Wow. You so funny.

     

  8. #68
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,342
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    People,chill,seriusly.
    He's annoying any of you? Fine,just ignore the comments,no need to battle to prove anything.
    He is a good designer,so are mostly you all who posted here,the difference is that he slaps this around AND you let this matter to you.

    What do you think a battle could even prove? That you are better than him? But that wouldn't matter as the problem isn't him being better/worse than you.
    Catch the drift?
    Be arrogant and be alone,if you take a random guy on any forum so seriusly to really piss you off then how do you think to be able to withstand the true life?
    What? The problem from the start was him thinking he was the best in the section. I'm merely calling him out on that, and he's too shit scared to do anything about it. The guys a laughing stock and he's just feigning blissful ignorance. He doesn't piss me off, just highlighting his cowardliness. /tire

  9. #69
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    IV2B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,177
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    229
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    What? The problem from the start was him thinking he was the best in the section. I'm merely calling him out on that, and he's too shit scared to do anything about it. The guys a laughing stock and he's just feigning blissful ignorance. He doesn't piss me off, just highlighting his cowardliness. /tire
    Then smile,take a laugh if you wish too, and completely ignore the post like if he never typed a single thing?
    If he doesn't have any brain illness,he acts cause of a reason.
    The reason is our reaction to his posts. Don't have a reaction and he'll stop.

    Also,it looks like you care about him.

  10. #70
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,547
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,418
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


    It's not like closing this thread matters.

    Every thread pathogen or itzsekyo makes has shit talking on it and this thread made it worse so if they were to ban pathogen the problem will be solved.
    @pathogen_ by reporting them for posting "personal" information to try and get them banned will get yourself banned as well. You were insulting other members on mpgh therefore you'll get banned too.
    What would solve this is putting Pathogen_ into CS. This way no1 is breaking the rules with excessive flaming.

    END THE FED

  11. #71
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post


    More recent but still not really new new. Shaved head since then.
    That is some of the shittiest line work I've seen in a long time.
    If someone tatted that on me, I'd beat their ass then rob them so I could get laser surgery.

  12. #72
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,342
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    Then smile,take a laugh if you wish too, and completely ignore the post like if he never typed a single thing?
    If he doesn't have any brain illness,he acts cause of a reason.
    The reason is our reaction to his posts. Don't have a reaction and he'll stop.

    Also,it looks like you care about him.
    Except it causes a problem when he posts in every single thread talking shit to everyone completely unprovoked, it taints the section. Banning him would be easy, but I'd rather see him humiliated tbh.

  13. #73
    pathogen_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CalipsoHD
    Posts
    384
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I don't shit talk. I make a opinion and everyone chimes in. Take this thread for example. I made a comment and everyone did it. Hahaha, you fucking faggots lives revolve around me making a comment on the forums. I think it is amazing personally. Putting me in CS won't solve anything. It will do nothing at all. I'll still do what I want and you won't be able to stop me, how fucking sad.

  14. #74
    Borndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    6,097
    Reputation
    1503
    Thanks
    1,036
    My Mood
    Doh
    i'll fucking join this shit, i think i'm decent.

  15. #75
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    I don't shit talk. I make a opinion and everyone chimes in. Take this thread for example. I made a comment and everyone did it. Hahaha, you fucking faggots lives revolve around me making a comment on the forums. I think it is amazing personally. Putting me in CS won't solve anything. It will do nothing at all. I'll still do what I want and you won't be able to stop me, how fucking sad.

    Actually, if you get put into CS we can flame you as much as we want.

    Then if you flame back, we report you and you get banned.

    So go ahead. Flame all you'd like.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Talk Shit, Suck Dick.
    By ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ in forum General
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 03:46 PM
  2. Z8GAMES SUCKS DICK
    By maslati1 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-10-2010, 02:53 AM
  3. jew boy- who talks shit.
    By Czar in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 09:59 AM
  4. You guys suck dick.
    By iverson954360 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 02:32 PM
  5. My New Beer Sig. Talk Shit to this one yourtiy.
    By Zhellbound in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 09:26 PM