Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    Darakath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your room
    Posts
    1,549
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    2,930

    [Here-->]Project Void Applications[<--Here]

    Post your applications like this:

    Available Positions:
    • Flash Designer
    • Mod
    • Player Support




    Code:
    Your name(IGN/Real Name):
    Your age(Won't affect anything, just wanna know):
    Position you are applying for:
    Why you think you should have this position:
    Hours available:
    Your Skype(Optional):
    If I thank you then you get the position.

    Link to game:
    Home|Project Void OR Home|Project Void

    Edit:If you have 100 posts or less in MPGH, you have to be over lvl 100 ingame to be considered.
    Last edited by awesomeer; 12-14-2013 at 05:30 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Darakath For This Useful Post:

    mr hunterbiss (12-24-2013)

  3. #2
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,337
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    8,003
    Your name: Thunder (aka bby master)
    Your age: 15
    Position you are applying for: Mod
    Why you think you should have this position: Because I'm awesome.
    Hours available: 3pm - 11pm pacific time
    Your Skype: AqworldThunder

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rance-Sama For This Useful Post:

    Darakath (12-14-2013)

  5. #3
    Darakath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your room
    Posts
    1,549
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    2,930
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Your name: Thunder (aka bby master)
    Your age: 15
    Position you are applying for: Mod
    Why you think you should have this position: Because I'm awesome.
    Hours available: 3pm - 11pm pacific time
    Your Skype: AqworldThunder
    your modship is gurranteed, master bby

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Darakath For This Useful Post:

    Rance-Sama (12-14-2013)

  7. #4
    ineedtotrade!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    555
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeer View Post
    Post your applications like this:

    Available Positions:
    • Flash Designer
    • Mod
    • Player Support




    Code:
    Your name(IGN/Real Name):
    Your age(Won't affect anything, just wanna know):
    Position you are applying for:
    Why you think you should have this position:
    Hours available:
    Your Skype(Optional):
    If I thank you then you get the position.

    Link to game:
    Home|Project Void OR Home|Project Void

    Edit:If you have 100 posts or less in MPGH, you have to be over lvl 100 ingame to be considered.
    Your name(IGN/Real Name):Little Tight Teen(Please unban :c)
    Your age(Won't affect anything, just wanna know):14
    Position you are applying for:Player Support
    Why you think you should have this position:I am on enough to make the game more enjoyable and fun for others.
    Hours available:4 hours a day on school days, 7 on weekend.
    Your Skype(Optional):Ghetto Nerf Gun
    Last edited by ineedtotrade!; 12-14-2013 at 05:48 PM.




  8. The Following User Says Thank You to ineedtotrade! For This Useful Post:

    Darakath (12-14-2013)

  9. #5
    Darakath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your room
    Posts
    1,549
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    2,930
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedtotrade! View Post
    I am on all the time
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedtotrade! View Post
    3 minutes a day
    Don't lie..

  10. #6
    davko123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Your name(IGN/Real Name): aq void: davko123 and my real name David
    Your age(Won't affect anything, just wanna know):15
    Position you are applying for:Player Support
    Why you think you should have this position:I make youtube tutorials i love helping people
    Hours available:14:30-17:00-18:30-21:00 Europe time
    Your Skype(Optional):ReTnOm
    Last edited by davko123; 12-14-2013 at 06:44 PM.

  11. #7
    ProjectXOwner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cybertack Army HideOut
    Posts
    131
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Your name(IGN/Real Name): IGN-(not yet registered) Real Name- Robin Singh
    Your age(Won't affect anything, just wanna know): 18
    Position you are applying for: Mod/ Player Support
    Why you think you should have this position: Because i Operated my ps for 2 year {Demon's Portal PS}And i know how to support players, i know how to add items in PS, i know how to make CMS.
    Hours available: 1-2 HRS When Saturday Sunday {30 mins to 1 hr if class days}
    Your Skype(Optional): xrazz.zergon






    Now See My Application!

  12. #8
    ProjectXOwner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cybertack Army HideOut
    Posts
    131
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Your Private server files had been already leeched by my friends like you posted in your PS that will result in a BAN! LoL

  13. #9
    J777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a picture on your computer!
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Your name(IGN/Real Name): Jacob Meapton.
    Your age(Won't affect anything, just wanna know): 15 I'm about to be 16 though.
    Position you are applying for: Moderator.
    Why you think you should have this position: Because I am experience with host private servers and being a moderator and I also have a bunch of time on my hands. I am also homeschooled so I can help out any time.
    Hours available: Most the day after I am finished with school. 4-6 hours.
    Your Skype(Optional): trickycharms.
    I am the creator of meapsters
    maep.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to J777 For This Useful Post:

    Darakath (12-15-2013)

  15. #10
    Darakath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your room
    Posts
    1,549
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    2,930
    Quote Originally Posted by ProjectXOwner View Post
    Your name(IGN/Real Name): IGN-(not yet registered) Real Name- Robin Singh
    Your age(Won't affect anything, just wanna know): 18
    Position you are applying for: Mod/ Player Support
    Why you think you should have this position: Because i Operated my ps for 2 year {Demon's Portal PS}And i know how to support players, i know how to add items in PS, i know how to make CMS.
    Hours available: 1-2 HRS When Saturday Sunday {30 mins to 1 hr if class days}
    Your Skype(Optional): xrazz.zergon






    Now See My Application!
    You apply saying that you have operated your PS for 2 years, yet you post
    Quote Originally Posted by ProjectXOwner View Post
    hey Guys Just Wondering if some of you can teach me how to Make Private Server non hamachi? i tried before but still wont work!!! Any of your help would be appreciated my Skype is : xrazz.zergon
    Quote Originally Posted by ProjectXOwner View Post
    Your Private server files had been already leeched by my friends like you posted in your PS that will result in a BAN! LoL
    i dont care :v

  16. #11
    Jambokill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by ProjectXOwner View Post
    Your name(IGN/Real Name): IGN-(not yet registered) Real Name- Robin Singh
    Your age(Won't affect anything, just wanna know): 18
    Position you are applying for: Mod/ Player Support
    Why you think you should have this position: Because i Operated my ps for 2 year {Demon's Portal PS}And i know how to support players, i know how to add items in PS, i know how to make CMS.
    Hours available: 1-2 HRS When Saturday Sunday {30 mins to 1 hr if class days}
    Your Skype(Optional): xrazz.zergon






    Now See My Application!
    You know how to make CMS? So why did you leech my files? If you know how to make CMS?

  17. #12
    imatrythis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Sorry for bothering, but I have a problem signing up? Every time I try to sign up, the error "Passwords did not match" keeps appearing. I'd appreciate it if you could fix this, thanks.

  18. #13
    Darakath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your room
    Posts
    1,549
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    2,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Jambokill View Post
    You know how to make CMS? So why did you leech my files? If you know how to make CMS?
    Its not exactly YOUR files xD
    Its just pEATL with some color changes
    Quote Originally Posted by imatrythis View Post
    Sorry for bothering, but I have a problem signing up? Every time I try to sign up, the error "Passwords did not match" keeps appearing. I'd appreciate it if you could fix this, thanks.
    Make sure your passwords are correct
    I'm 99.99% sure the register works
    Last edited by awesomeer; 12-16-2013 at 01:11 PM.

  19. #14
    imatrythis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Make sure your passwords are correct
    I'm 99.99% sure the register works[/QUOTE]

    I'm 100% sure it's the correct password. :/ I even copied and pasted the password to make sure they're EXACT, but nothing. :/ I'd love a solution. c:

  20. #15
    J777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a picture on your computer!
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    The sign up works fine. It creates the account even though you can't get to the next page.
    I am the creator of meapsters
    maep.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to J777 For This Useful Post:

    Darakath (12-16-2013)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. heres a little gift from project blackokut M4 CQB-R Level 3 (100 day) code
    By socooltheygowo in forum Piercing Blow Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-01-2012, 04:23 AM
  2. Project Blackout ID's here
    By Lady GaGa in forum Piercing Blow Discussions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 04:15 PM
  3. CLICK HERE>Firey/Death L96 Mod<CLICK HERE
    By hebrothers in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-13-2009, 06:03 PM
  4. Submit Jr GFX Applications Here
    By Ryguy in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 04:53 PM
  5. Application Error/Crash { LOOK HERE }
    By Guitar Hero in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 08:49 PM