There's nothing to tutor you about. Simply follow the easiest How To as I could write and change the settings to what you like.
Here, I'll try to make a specific step-by-step.
1. Open the game.
2. When done loading, spawn in.
3. Stay out of enemy sight.
4. Open the CE table.
5. Click the little computer icon which says "Select a process to open".
6. Find "-bfh.exe", it's usually near the end.
7. On the pop-up, click "Yes".
8. Go back to the game.
9. Hold the weapon you want to modify.
10. Edit the strings on CE by double-clicking on the numbers under "Value".
11. Recommended settings: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post10190200
12. Play the game.
13. Repeat step 10 at the beginning of each new round.