Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Adderaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Help me choose my Bo3 Gamertag?

    I got these names Buhzurk(Berserk) and Adderaw(Adderall) Hoping some nice people could help me choose which is better. Thanks guys!
    Last edited by akim14; 02-24-2016 at 04:44 AM.

  2. #2
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,745
    Reputation
    2143
    Thanks
    3,842
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Adderaw View Post
    I got these names Buhzurk(Berserk) and Adderaw(Adderall) Hoping some nice people could help me choose which is better. Thanks guys!
    "Buhzurk" is actually a really cool name can't believe nobodies taken that one yet, sadly most if not all the OG names are already taken.

    I suggest you hurry and take that one.


    CLICK TO BUY NOW!!


    MY ONLY SKYPE IS "SMOKE.MPGH" PRIVATE MESSAGE ME BEFORE TRADING BUYING/SELLING ANYTHING INVOLVING ME
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

  3. #3
    Adderaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    thanks my manYeah I've spent about 5 hours coming up with GTs to come up with Buhzurk, Adderaw, Trrappin, Ampheti and some others, numbers, dashes and underscores are just not my thing im so ocd -.- lmao

  4. #4
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,745
    Reputation
    2143
    Thanks
    3,842
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Adderaw View Post
    thanks my manYeah I've spent about 5 hours coming up with GTs to come up with Buhzurk, Adderaw, Trrappin, Ampheti and some others, numbers, dashes and underscores are just not my thing im so ocd -.- lmao
    Well i mean, any hint of OG names are taken unless they get banned(which they make the name re-available after a few months).

    The "Buhzurk" name is pretty nice though.


    CLICK TO BUY NOW!!


    MY ONLY SKYPE IS "SMOKE.MPGH" PRIVATE MESSAGE ME BEFORE TRADING BUYING/SELLING ANYTHING INVOLVING ME
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

  5. #5
    Windoge 10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Got the GTX 1080!
    Posts
    2,268
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    1,886
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Buhzurk sounds sick, go for it!

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Help me choose a temp GFX card.
    By FangedBeast in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-08-2012, 08:59 AM
  2. help me choose
    By -=Coffee=- in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 09:49 AM
  3. Help Me Choose An ISP
    By Ariez in forum General
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 10:34 PM
  4. Help at choosing a game
    By Ren103 in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 10:28 PM