Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 57
  1. #31
    RefundAmazon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    LMAO Rekt feggit
    lmao? ... i'm getting clients bro, do u even lift?


























































    kappa

  2. #32
    Dot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,876
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    764
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by RefundAmazon View Post
    lmao? ... i'm getting clients bro, do u even lift?


























































    kappa
    More than you'll ever lift
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  3. #33
    savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    宮城県
    Posts
    1,752
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    352
    My Mood
    Buzzed



  4. #34
    Ahlwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I love HomeScillet
    Posts
    9,390
    Reputation
    1520
    Thanks
    3,443
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerrys2 View Post
    i don't believe in God. If he does exist then he is one fucked up individual that should in no way be worshiped. If God was our maker then he also gave us the ability to harm eachother is so many ways that it's unbelivable. If all of this is true, that he made us what we are he is just as evil as Satan.
    That is untrue. There was no sin in the world until the Fall where Adam and Eve ate the fruit from the tree that granted wisdom of truth and false.

    He didn't make us to harm each other, rather to live in harmony. It was sin that changed this and we chose Satan over God.
    ---------------------- Signature Advertisement ----------------------

    ---------------------------- 30 June 2017 -----------------------------

    You will need to add me as a friend on MPGH to PM/VM me. Any SPAM or thread approval requests will result in an unfriend.
    Skype: mpghahlwong
    Always confirm it is me via the MPGH VM system before dealing
    Impersonator List
    MPGH History

    Member 12/2012
    Realm of the Mad God Editor 05/2014
    Donator 03/2015
    News Force (User News) 10/2015
    News Force (Section of the Week) 03/2016
    News Force Editor 08/2016

    Official Middleman 09/2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion 11/2016
    Minecraft Minion 02/2017
    Market Place Minion 04/2017

    Minion+ 04/2017

  5. #35
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,312
    Reputation
    142
    Thanks
    241
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    That is untrue. There was no sin in the world until the Fall where Adam and Eve ate the fruit from the tree that granted wisdom of truth and false.

    He didn't make us to harm each other, rather to live in harmony. It was sin that changed this and we chose Satan over God.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”

    Why would anybody worship a god whom deems you're a sinner at birth?
    Been around these parts since '10.

  6. #36
    Tupac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The internet
    Posts
    493
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    140
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    That is untrue. There was no sin in the world until the Fall where Adam and Eve ate the fruit from the tree that granted wisdom of truth and false.

    He didn't make us to harm each other, rather to live in harmony. It was sin that changed this and we chose Satan over God.
    If he wanted that he wouldn't put it in our nature to want more power. He wouldn't have created sins in the first place. He wouldn't give us a second choice over good. God must've known that we wanted more and always will want more. Although I doubt the world would be different with out religion because us humans will find any reason to kill and justify doing so. You can deny that all you want.
    Hail Mary


  7. #37
    Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Market Place
    Posts
    2,771
    Reputation
    1439
    Thanks
    1,226
    My Mood
    Happy
    My mind is tied up but I choose to believe there is a god.

  8. #38
    Ahlwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I love HomeScillet
    Posts
    9,390
    Reputation
    1520
    Thanks
    3,443
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”

    Why would anybody worship a god whom deems you're a sinner at birth?
    God is able but he is holy. He didn't create sin, rather we did. We worship God because he came to Earth to conquer sin and give us redemption.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerrys2 View Post
    If he wanted that he wouldn't put it in our nature to want more power. He wouldn't have created sins in the first place. He wouldn't give us a second choice over good. God must've known that we wanted more and always will want more. Although I doubt the world would be different with out religion because us humans will find any reason to kill and justify doing so. You can deny that all you want.
    He made us in his image. He is a just God and not one who wishes to control his creations.

    I'm not denying that we want to kill at all. God supported wars for the Israelites plenty of times in the Bible but they were for a reason. He doesn't like blind fighting
    ---------------------- Signature Advertisement ----------------------

    ---------------------------- 30 June 2017 -----------------------------

    You will need to add me as a friend on MPGH to PM/VM me. Any SPAM or thread approval requests will result in an unfriend.
    Skype: mpghahlwong
    Always confirm it is me via the MPGH VM system before dealing
    Impersonator List
    MPGH History

    Member 12/2012
    Realm of the Mad God Editor 05/2014
    Donator 03/2015
    News Force (User News) 10/2015
    News Force (Section of the Week) 03/2016
    News Force Editor 08/2016

    Official Middleman 09/2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion 11/2016
    Minecraft Minion 02/2017
    Market Place Minion 04/2017

    Minion+ 04/2017

  9. #39
    Lift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Memes
    Posts
    1,122
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    315
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I'm kind of so-so in this argument, but here's something that may be relevant:

    https://dwindlinginunbelief.********....an-or-god.html

    I saw it a whole ago and thought it was cool

  10. #40
    Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Kimchi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,812
    Reputation
    465
    Thanks
    2,353
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by apollofire007 View Post
    I believe in God but i feel very sad when so many crimes happened, innocent killings, rapes and people dying bez of hunger, injustice, corrupt system than he should show his powers. Why he is just watching and pretending as if everything is normal
    He gives people a choice. If they do bad, they get their punishments.

  11. #41
    Dot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,876
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    764
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimchi View Post
    He gives people a choice. If they do bad, they get their punishments.
    Only punishment they get is being in jail, murderers should be murdered the same way they kill other people, they don't deserve to be jailed, they deserve to be killed, prisons are filled with unnecessary people, people like killers and as such need to be killed, thief's in the other hand, no because they didn't kill, maybe cut off a hand or something.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  12. #42
    Dave's Ballsack Rag's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,379
    Reputation
    2307
    Thanks
    1,557
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Only watched the First 3 Minutes and this is bullshit.
    So people are born with raping?
    Its the internet socialmedia and porn that makes people to rapers
    MPGH Member Level 1 - May 2014
    MPGH Donator - May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member - December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer - July 2016
    MPGH Member Level 2 - August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller - March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown

  13. #43
    Ahlwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I love HomeScillet
    Posts
    9,390
    Reputation
    1520
    Thanks
    3,443
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post


    Only punishment they get is being in jail, murderers should be murdered the same way they kill other people, they don't deserve to be jailed, they deserve to be killed, prisons are filled with unnecessary people, people like killers and as such need to be killed, thief's in the other hand, no because they didn't kill, maybe cut off a hand or something.
    I don't think that should be the case. We are humans, thus can make errors. Keeping them in jail means if you made a mistake and that person is innocent, at least they can be set free. However, if you killed them and screwed up since they were innocent, there is no going back.

    Anyways, they will get a punishment in the end. Judgement day will come and God will punish those who do not follow him as he has stated in Revelations.
    ---------------------- Signature Advertisement ----------------------

    ---------------------------- 30 June 2017 -----------------------------

    You will need to add me as a friend on MPGH to PM/VM me. Any SPAM or thread approval requests will result in an unfriend.
    Skype: mpghahlwong
    Always confirm it is me via the MPGH VM system before dealing
    Impersonator List
    MPGH History

    Member 12/2012
    Realm of the Mad God Editor 05/2014
    Donator 03/2015
    News Force (User News) 10/2015
    News Force (Section of the Week) 03/2016
    News Force Editor 08/2016

    Official Middleman 09/2016
    Realm of the Mad God Minion 11/2016
    Minecraft Minion 02/2017
    Market Place Minion 04/2017

    Minion+ 04/2017

  14. #44
    Dot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,876
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    764
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    I don't think that should be the case. We are humans, thus can make errors. Keeping them in jail means if you made a mistake and that person is innocent, at least they can be set free. However, if you killed them and screwed up since they were innocent, there is no going back.

    Anyways, they will get a punishment in the end. Judgement day will come and God will punish those who do not follow him as he has stated in Revelations.
    That is what court is for, to prove them being innocent or quilt of them doing that... I mean serious murderers should be punished by killing them off, people who have murdered many people, way too many to count. Just hang them
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800


    Music video:

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  15. #45
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,405
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,966
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Light View Post


    Exactly.
    Says the thief, steals companies money, and complains about the bad and poor and evil state of our world. lol. just lol.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Do you think this a good movie trailer song?
    By koberaptor in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2010, 12:49 PM
  2. You think this guys good?
    By pepsi233 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 04:44 PM
  3. You think you are good at Photoshop? WATCH THIS
    By AVGN in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-02-2010, 02:22 AM
  4. You Think Ur Good
    By Jimmy in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 12:06 AM
  5. Poll: do you think its hard to find good working hacks?
    By Mugam3r in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 07:39 AM