Thread: Grandma fell

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    So damned true
    Even House couldn't do it
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    @Ethereal, me too

I wouldn't wanna leave an old lady on the ground. THat;s just fucking rude shit. If I was yo parents, I would pull out my 14 inch big black cock, and punish you!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 企蛐g&凎ngψ For This Useful Post:

cfsharp (05-29-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    And yet again, what is loving? Loving is merely a feeling that keeps us from raping whom ever we might find attractive, and why do we find people attractive? because our biological clock is ticking (Meaning we're fully developed to have sex) telling us to reproduce. It's all about what we were created to do. As sad as it might be, there's nothing intelligent about "Loving.

About careers, well they're merely building blocks in our society. They're to keep us busy, to "make-sure" our nation, country, can grow bigger.

There are two different kinds of feelings, the physical stimulation generated by our nerves(-> brain) and the mental feeling generated by our mind, which is our brain. So saying feelings keeps us from touching hot things, is wrong.
    It's our functional brain telling us not to do curtain things, because we're programmed to learn from bad events and obviously use our logic. As a child we make mistakes, and so we improve on ourselves. A Robot is static, while a Human is dynamic, get my point?
    Actually a feeling is a sensation. So they aren't different, they are one and the same. All sensations are generated from the mind, you think some sensations come from your hand and some are from your foot when in reality it is just your brain telling you where something went wrong causing an instinctive reaction to pull away.

Also you need to research before you make ridiculous claims. Love isn't just a past-time thing. And mating isn't our main drive.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Wow... Just wow, people who do this kind of shit are the worst type of people. If you truly believe that you do everything for yourself, there is something wrong with you. And VirtualDUDE, you really are clueless in everything that you do, but you're Russian so that kind of explains why you are the way you are....

Programming languages i know:
    C# Advanced
    -Putting it down for now, to learn C-
    C++ Beginner
    C Beginner

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by cfsharp View Post
    Wow... Just wow, people who do this kind of shit are the worst type of people. If you truly believe that you do everything for yourself, there is something wrong with you. And VirtualDUDE, you really are clueless in everything that you do, but you're Russian so that kind of explains why you are the way you are....
    He's a dane

ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    But she might of got you a cookie or a buck if you helped her and then you would get that warm feeling back.
    Why So Spongy, SpongeBob

We Own This Town Mofo

My Youtube Channel ----> https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFallenRedz?feature=mhee

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fallen Red View Post
    But she might of got you a cookie or a buck if you helped her and then you would get that warm feeling back.
    How about you read the rest of the thread?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Quote Originally Posted by The Fallen Red View Post
    doesn't that say "Help others and you will be visually aswell as physically rewarded" ?

Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post

He's a dane
    Don't forget I'm half Polish, too

Not realizing what we are, is a sign how week your mind is.
    Not realizing how the world works just means how much BS your brain has been filled with, good job buddy, keep spiting more shit out, indicating your intelligence level

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    doesn't that say "Help others and you will be visually aswell as physically rewarded" ?

Don't forget I'm half Polish, too

Not realizing what we are, is a sign how week your mind is.
    Not realizing how the world works just means how much BS your brain has been filled with, good job buddy, keep spiting more shit out, indicating your intelligence level
    Thread isn't about being rewarded. It's about being selfish.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    why is this thread still alive?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    You must be Satan to not have that Good Feeling inside of you anymore.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

I Already Have and I Said mabey it will happen
    Why So Spongy, SpongeBob

We Own This Town Mofo

My Youtube Channel ----> https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFallenRedz?feature=mhee

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    @VirtualDUDE i'm too lazy to quote your post so here's my reply to you calling me stupid.

I see what people are every day, i live in a place where that is magnified, people are selfish assholes, but that doesn't mean you can't better yourself so that you won't be like the rest of the human race. I am an intelligent person, and i have thought into this, apparently a lot deeper, and with a different perspective than you.

I mean, why would any smart person not like something and then become what they don't like? Thats called being a hypocrite /thumbs
    Last edited by cfsharp; 05-30-2011 at 06:09 AM.

Programming languages i know:
    C# Advanced
    -Putting it down for now, to learn C-
    C++ Beginner
    C Beginner

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    @VirtualDUDE i'm too lazy to quote your post so here's my reply to you calling me stupid.

I see what people are every day, i live in a place where that is magnified, people are selfish assholes, but that doesn't mean you can't better yourself so that you won't be like the rest of the human race. I am an intelligent person, and i have thought into this, apparently a lot deeper, and with a different perspective than you.

I mean, why would any smart person not like something and then become what they don't like? Thats called being a hypocrite /thumbs

You made two very obvious mistakes:
    1) You replied to my post, you can't win over me. Don't bother trying.
    2) You claimed to be intelligent. Claiming that you are proves otherwise.

You don't get it, do you?
    There's nothing called "Helping others". What you do, that help others, you do because you'll either be physically or mentally stimulated.
    I know it's on a too low level for you to get it, but it's very simple.
    When your mother toggle you to bed, she does it because it makes her feel like a good mother, because she's created to take care of you.
    She does not do it because she wants good for you.

We humans were created on the base of doing good for others.
    We would NEVER had made it as long as we have, if not we were as we are.
    No one would be "helping" others, if not they got some sort of reward.
    This reward is either someone repaying you with physical stimulus (Sex, hugs, etc) or your own brain rewarding you with a feeling of being good, doing good, etc.

I hope it made sense enough for you to pick it up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    @VirtualDUDE wow every time you reply you make such long post... it makes every thread interesting... btw I always help people in need, i don't want something in return, nor have felt something good, i don't think think i deserve everything in the world, I always think in Helping people... because we are human, we commit the worse of errors, even I make myself feel stupid sometimes..., and 'in life you cant ignore feelings because PAIN is one of them' (jk lol) XD
    "Try and fail, but do not fail to try" - i forgot who said this :/

"I have not failed, i just found 10,000 ways not to do it" - Thomas Edison

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast