Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 53
  1. #16
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Hahaha..you think Muslims invented math and I'm uneducated..?
    Mother of God.
    Algebra = part of math. Math = Algebra. Created by muslims. Maybe I generalized it but they made much more advances it in than anybody else in the entire world.
    Also, I'd like to add that they invented
    Muslims Inventions in the Golden Age
    Please, fuck off with your ignorance.


    ---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Lol..God you don't have a clue do you kid?
    United States has more military expenditure than the top 10 countries who have armies in the world put together, and they still can't keep out 3rd world terrorists.
    And if you believe the Saudi's don't have weapons that United States would get on their knee's for then you clearly are the one clueless, they are on the top 10 list of army expenditure's so I'm pretty sure they have some pretty advanced weapons.
    Last edited by Canadian; 05-03-2012 at 06:35 PM.

  2. #17
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    And if you believe the Saudi's don't have weapons that United States would get on their knee's for then you clearly are the one clueless, they are on the top 10 list of army expenditure's so I'm pretty sure they have some pretty advanced weapons.
    i have a weapon you would get on your knees for

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Wild Bill HickCock For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ethereal (04-20-2015)

  4. #18
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,718
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Hahaha..you think Muslims invented math and I'm uneducated..?
    Mother of God.
    Muslims have invented algebra, not math itself.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  5. #19
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post


    i have a weapon you would get on your knees for
    Call me - 911.

  6. #20
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    Algebra = part of math. Math = Algebra. Created by muslims. Maybe I generalized it but they made much more advances it in than anybody else in the entire world.
    Also, I'd like to add that they invented
    Muslims Inventions in the Golden Age
    Please, fuck off with your ignorance.


    ---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------



    United States has more military expenditure than the top 10 countries who have armies in the world put together, and they still can't keep out 3rd world terrorists.
    And if you believe the Saudi's don't have weapons that United States would get on their knee's for then you clearly are the one clueless, they are on the top 10 list of army expenditure's so I'm pretty sure they have some pretty advanced weapons.
    There is absolutely no proof that Muslims created Algebra or anything math related.
    As a matter of fact they were all sucking the Greek dick of Pythagoras.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 05-03-2012 at 11:24 PM.

  7. #21
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    There is absolutely no proof that Muslims created Algebra or anything math related.
    As a matter of fact they were all sucking the Greek dick of Pythagoras.
    They created Algebra. The word even is a latin variant of arabic. Lmao keep talking you ignorant fool, go read a fucking book lmao.

  8. #22
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,718
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian:5996786
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    There is absolutely no proof that Muslims created Algebra or anything math related.
    As a matter of fact they were all sucking the Greek dick of Pythagoras.
    They created Algebra. The word even is a latin variant of arabic. Lmao keep talking you ignorant fool, go read a fucking book lmao.
    Here I have to agree with Mr. Ignorant.

    Algebr was made by Abu Abdullah Mohammad Ibn Musa Al-Khawarizmi from the 9th century. The word algebra startrd out of hes book, al-Jabr wa-al-Mugabilah. Back then the algebra was with no symbols or anything, just plain words.

    It was a person called Vičta who made the small difference in algebra who plugged in many words. It was then Descartes in 1596-1650 who made the real difference. He used symbols etc.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  9. #23
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    descartes created algebra imo, like ford created the car

    it was there before but he made it into something useful to life

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  10. #24
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,718
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock:5997071
    descartes created algebra imo, like ford created the car

    it was there before but he made it into something useful to life
    Same here. I don't like math in any direction anyway so I won't defend it rofl
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  11. #25
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri View Post


    Here I have to agree with Mr. Ignorant.

    Algebr was made by Abu Abdullah Mohammad Ibn Musa Al-Khawarizmi from the 9th century. The word algebra startrd out of hes book, al-Jabr wa-al-Mugabilah. Back then the algebra was with no symbols or anything, just plain words.

    It was a person called Vičta who made the small difference in algebra who plugged in many words. It was then Descartes in 1596-1650 who made the real difference. He used symbols etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    They created Algebra. The word even is a latin variant of arabic. Lmao keep talking you ignorant fool, go read a fucking book lmao.


    Hey Cuntnadian, you said they invented MATHEMATICS.
    You did say that, then you made your Algebra argument..

    But if you want to get technical Algebra originated with the Babylonians, so to give all the credit to
    the Muslims wouldn't be correct. There is a difference between building upon something and inventing it. Learn the difference.

  12. #26
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    World War 3 is incredibly improbable, mainly because a majority of the best military forces are allied.



  13. #27
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,718
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post






    Hey Cuntnadian, you said they invented MATHEMATICS.
    You did say that, then you made your Algebra argument..

    But if you want to get technical Algebra originated with the Babylonians, so to give all the credit to
    the Muslims wouldn't be correct. There is a difference between building upon something and inventing it. Learn the difference.
    Its the same like Bill gates and the PC.

    He invented Windows, but other people made it better.

    Thats how algebra thing works
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  14. #28
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri View Post


    Its the same like Bill gates and the PC.

    He invented Windows, but other people made it better.

    Thats how algebra thing works
    Well it's pretty much how Math in general works,
    but he did say they invented mathematics,
    then tried to say I was the stupid one..derp

  15. #29
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri View Post
    If world war 3 starts, whole islam will emerge and fight against whoever is coming up, they've set it as a main rule. No, america won't win the battle even though they've got some nice technology.
    >implying only American would be against an Islamic combatant

    Learn about history and modern day alliances please.



  16. #30
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    >implying only American would be against an Islamic combatant

    Learn about history and modern day alliances please.
    This, isn't United States allied with Saudi Arabia?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 90
    Last Post: 05-28-2014, 03:40 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 09:12 AM
  3. MPGH is bad for the soul.
    By Kallisti in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 01:26 AM
  4. i would like to become a mod for the CA section
    By twillight121 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 04:57 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 04:19 PM