Thread: sf0d

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    i agree, but what im saying is, if you were as religious as you say you are , you would be saying "well, who are WE to judge each other, we have no right. god and only god may judge us, we must forgive"

see how gay christianity is? it doesnt even let us kill people

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    sfod if u wanna make pionts use some real world research not shits from the bible like WTF do u kno about islam READ the qur'an then talk against islam

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    sfod if u wanna make pionts use some real world research not shits from the bible like WTF do u kno about islam READ the qur'an then talk against islam
    So the Bible is fake and the qur'an is real?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sf0d View Post
    So the Bible is fake and the qur'an is real?
    theyre both fake.

its now taught by christian religion teachers that the bible is a bunc of stories

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Satan killed 2 people in the bible, Jesus killed 1k+++, PWNT.

"I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." - Mahatma Gandhi

Hero don't got a dick

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    theyre both fake.

its now taught by christian religion teachers that the bible is a bunc of stories
    I do not know what your are talking about these "Christian Religion Teachers" never heard of them. Gandhi is a piece of shit cow worshiper, he knows nothing about Jesus cause then he would know that we would never be like Jesus cause that would require us to be perfect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    jesus wasnt perfect =D he was a jew

Thanks
    This guy strikes me as a typical christian. He sees with his eyes shut. Believes only what he wants. (As does pretty much everyone) Christianity has bastardized the bible. Why do you still pretend that you use it 'to the letter.'

Christianity has picked and chosen everything they teach. There are plenty of things you don't use. For example, somewhere in the bible, it says: "You shall take your slaves from the nations around you." And yet a christain (Abraham Lincoln) started a war to abolish slavery.

The hypocrisy in the Christian church makes me an atheist.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by sf0d View Post
    I do not know what your are talking about these "Christian Religion Teachers" never heard of them. Gandhi is a piece of shit cow worshiper, he knows nothing about Jesus cause then he would know that we would never be like Jesus cause that would require us to be perfect.
    Hah, further proof you are a hypocrite. First of all your a Jew, so Jesus hates you, second of all if you really were a Christian, you wouldn't even say that about Gandhi, and compared to him, you are the piece of shit. He saved millions of lives, and you just want to kill people. FYI, Gandhi read the Bible, and when someone asked what if he is a Hindu, he said: "Yes I am. I am also a Christian, a Muslim, a Buddhist and a Jew."

You suck Bush's dick, and you can't even defend him. I've already owned you 200 times, but you still don't reply or try to contradict me. You are seriously fucked up in the head, you dissed Gandhi, even though him, Jesus, and Buddha are often compared for being holy/religious people. You are the most racist trash I have ever seen, you hate every fucking religion except Christianity even though you are a fucking Jew and Christians hate and make fun of you. I hope you burn in hell, you are just like radical Muslims, you can't accept any other religion, go fucking blow up yourself and put the world to ease. How are you any different then them dipshit? You are the worst fucking hypocrite I have ever met.

Also you directly flamed two (imposed three) religion, so I am giving you a 1 day ban.
    Last edited by arunforce; 04-14-2007 at 07:03 PM.

Hero don't got a dick

v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arun
    Satan killed 2 people in the bible, Jesus killed 1k+++, PWNT.
    Quote Originally Posted by ace
    see how gay christianity is? it doesnt even let us kill people
    Both flaming Christianity, yet not banned? hmm... also where are the times you owned me? I have to admit pretty good ownage for banning be, if only that was cool. Also how would you know christians hate/make fun of me? Your not a christian, no one here is a christian. So how would you know? You dont so stfu. You keep saying Radical Islam as if there is any other. I'm racist? You haven't called Jeehad racist even though he has a Hezbollah flag as a avatar. I don't accept any other religions cause they are not mine and I do not believe them.

He fought to abolish Slavery of a Certain Race, the bible did not condone racial slavery, but slavery of people who were in debt to you, and slaves back then made money. God did not want Jew's having Jew Slaves. Slaves=Servants back then.
    Last edited by Aggressi0n; 04-14-2007 at 07:40 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    first of all this is a discussion, second of all, ace and arun are both admins/high ranking members of the site... so i dont think they will be banned anytime soon

we never flamed christianity we are just stating the flaws/ the shit that doesnt make sense

if you dont like it, then stop complaining

and alot of us dont claim to belong to a religion, im an athiest, i hate religion, i find it to be a bunch of mythical bullshit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    look i respected sfod i jus wanted to change his view towards islam
    Why did admins ban him ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggressi0n View Post
    Both flaming Christianity, yet not banned? hmm... also where are the times you owned me? I have to admit pretty good ownage for banning be, if only that was cool. Also how would you know christians hate/make fun of me? Your not a christian, no one here is a christian. So how would you know? You dont so stfu. You keep saying Radical Islam as if there is any other. I'm racist? You haven't called Jeehad racist even though he has a Hezbollah flag as a avatar. I don't accept any other religions cause they are not mine and I do not believe them.

He fought to abolish Slavery of a Certain Race, the bible did not condone racial slavery, but slavery of people who were in debt to you, and slaves back then made money. God did not want Jew's having Jew Slaves. Slaves=Servants back then.
    We never flamed Christianity, I never said fuck Christians those unethical dick choppers, idiot. Why don't you go check my old posts that you never responded to? I have Christian friends, they make fun of Jews all the time. Radical Islam is way different than normal Islam, go learn something. Having a Hezbollah flag means your racist? No idiot, it means you support Hezbollah. If you are against other religions, you are no different than a radicalist. Go figure, hypocrite.

Hero don't got a dick

v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    We never flamed Christianity, I never said fuck Christians those unethical dick choppers, idiot. Why don't you go check my old posts that you never responded to? I have Christian friends, they make fun of Jews all the time. Radical Islam is way different than normal Islam, go learn something. Having a Hezbollah flag means your racist? No idiot, it means you support Hezbollah. If you are against other religions, you are no different than a radicalist. Go figure, hypocrite.
    Unethical dick choppers, and their your friends. Also a Christian who makes fun of a Jew is a Christmas Christian.

Sniper I respect you, but you see the halo but fail to see the horns.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggressi0n;79115[B
    ]Unethical dick choppers, and their your friends[/B]. Also a Christian who makes fun of a Jew is a Christmas Christian.

Sniper I respect you, but you see the halo but fail to see the horns.

he said he NEVER CALLED CHRISTIANS THAT, you stupid fuck

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast