View Poll Results: Killing people

Voters
6. This poll is closed
  • You should never be able to kill people

    0 0%
  • Only in cases where you would die otherwise

    3 50.00%
  • Only in cases where you would be harmed otherwise

    2 33.33%
  • Death sentence

    1 16.67%
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    WhyIsItReal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    1,086
    Reputation
    258
    Thanks
    669
    My Mood
    Cynical

    Justifiability of killing people

    Is there ever a case where it is justifiable to kill someone?
    What if you'll die if you don't kill them?
    What about rape?
    I personally don't support the death sentence, but do support self defense.


  2. #2
    Priam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Andromeda's galaxy
    Posts
    2,362
    Reputation
    231
    Thanks
    450
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    That's allowed only in comunism. For my opinion is the second one at the poll. Should be damage, but kill it's still defense.

  3. #3
    WhyIsItReal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    1,086
    Reputation
    258
    Thanks
    669
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by maria.garefis View Post
    That's allowed only in comunism. For my opinion is the second one at the poll. Should be damage, but kill it's still defense.
    What's allowed only in communism?


  4. #4
    Priam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Andromeda's galaxy
    Posts
    2,362
    Reputation
    231
    Thanks
    450
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Idk the right word cause english is not my primar language and google translate is shit. In comunist countries breaking some of the laws means death.

  5. #5
    WhyIsItReal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    1,086
    Reputation
    258
    Thanks
    669
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by maria.garefis View Post
    Idk the right word cause english is not my primar language and google translate is shit. In comunist countries breaking some of the laws means death.
    It's called the "death sentence", and it exists in some states in the US, too.


  6. #6
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,623
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,446
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by maria.garefis View Post
    breaking some of the laws means death.
    Capital punishment is pretty much universal no matter what system of government is in place.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  7. #7
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,161
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Capital punishment is pretty much universal no matter what system of government is in place.
    capital punishment is great! i doubt anyone wants to die because of his crimes...makes people think twice
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  8. #8
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post

    capital punishment is great! i doubt anyone wants to die because of his crimes...makes people think twice
    People don't think twice because of punishment lol.


  9. #9
    Cloud_9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Estados Unidos
    Posts
    195
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I'd might actually support the death penalty if it actually worked

    People sitting on death row for 20+ years
    "A Man Who Is Too Afraid To Admit His Fears Is A Man Who Won't Overcome Them.
    There Is Liberty In Confession And Freedom In Acknowledgment."


    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

     


  10. #10
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,161
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    People don't think twice because of punishment lol.
    oh yea? if there wasnt any punishment everyone would do crimes
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  11. #11
    WhyIsItReal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    1,086
    Reputation
    258
    Thanks
    669
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post

    oh yea? if there wasnt any punishment everyone would do crimes
    I disagree. More people would commit crimes, but people have morals, and this would cause some people to not commit crimes. That being said, I would commit minor crimes if there was no punishment.
    Last edited by WhyIsItReal; 08-10-2014 at 11:25 AM.


  12. #12
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post

    oh yea? if there wasnt any punishment everyone would do crimes
    I'm guessing you don't actually understand morality and survival instincts.

    There isn't any law in nature, yet you see the exact same behaviors.


  13. #13
    Truly Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Merica
    Posts
    1,054
    Reputation
    97
    Thanks
    136
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I agree with @Empire Punishments do not stop people from doing crimes. If someone is starving and they have more of a chance of dying from being caught. They are going to steal for food.

Similar Threads

  1. Guns dont kill people!
    By FarmMunzta in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 05:30 PM
  2. Guns dont kill people!
    By Margherita in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 08:20 PM
  3. I kill people
    By Funny-Man in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 04:56 AM
  4. "EARTH QUAKES DONT KILL PEOPLE, BUILDINGS DO"
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-27-2010, 03:13 PM
  5. i need a hack so i can shoot THROUGH walls to kill people
    By alexkill21 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 02:39 PM

Tags for this Thread