Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 73
  1. #46
    OVOMobZai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    209
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by alphakiiier View Post
    why do i see so many people on the top left getting fairfight bans, what does that mean?
    means they are raging with their hacks
    Connect with me an shit:

    IG
    Twitter
    MySpace (jk)
    Snapchat: fadiastifan

  2. #47
    RiceAndDice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    anus
    Posts
    1,081
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    161
    My Mood
    Twisted
    This kept crashing for me but after alot of tries, I got it to work.
    - Disable anti-virus
    - Close all Nvidia/MSI crap like Nvidia experience and MSI afterburner
    Worked for me atleast

  3. #48
    melonnnnnnn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by RiceAndDice View Post
    This kept crashing for me but after alot of tries, I got it to work.
    - Disable anti-virus
    - Close all Nvidia/MSI crap like Nvidia experience and MSI afterburner
    Worked for me atleast
    Should I run the injector as admin or nah?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Still not working running admin and not running admin, even after I disabled my anti-virus and exited out of geforce experience :c
    Last edited by melonnnnnnn; 10-25-2016 at 02:21 PM.

  4. #49
    beeno536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    I don't have a numpad because i have a razer TE. Is there any way to either activate the injector without using numpad or see the code so i can change the key that is needed to activate it?

    Edit: Fixed using onscreen keyboard but game crashes when I press end. Plz update hack looks rly good
    Last edited by beeno536; 10-25-2016 at 03:54 PM.

  5. #50
    monophobic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    270
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by souljaded View Post
    menu loads everything fine... but how do i navigate threw the menu ?
    Thats what i am trying to figure out
    Its ok to hate me
    im used to it

    Forum lurker

  6. #51
    OVOMobZai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    209
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by monophobic View Post
    Thats what i am trying to figure out
    Press ESC and use your mouse .
    Connect with me an shit:

    IG
    Twitter
    MySpace (jk)
    Snapchat: fadiastifan

  7. #52
    monophobic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    270
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by OVOMobZai View Post
    Press ESC and use your mouse .
    Worked thanks, i was trying to alt tab
    One more question though. I now am able to navigate the menu and i have enabled the aimbot. I dont seem to notice it actually doing anything
    Its ok to hate me
    im used to it

    Forum lurker

  8. #53
    OVOMobZai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    209
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by monophobic View Post
    Worked thanks, i was trying to alt tab
    One more question though. I now am able to navigate the menu and i have enabled the aimbot. I dont seem to notice it actually doing anything
    The aimbot? Are you sure you clicked enable? (the box should be light grey)
    Connect with me an shit:

    IG
    Twitter
    MySpace (jk)
    Snapchat: fadiastifan

  9. #54
    monophobic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    270
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Cool
    i changed a few settings. I believe i was out of the range for it. I am sniping so it would make sense.
    Its ok to hate me
    im used to it

    Forum lurker

  10. #55
    Anik15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    While clicking numpad 2 in injector it crashes

    - - - Updated - - -

    How to open esp menu?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Works fine with me.

  11. #56
    01577's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My game closes everytime i press "END" button. it was working a few hours but then it started to crash my whole game.
    does it need to be fixed? Injection is no problem. all works fine, but everytime when i press "END" my game closes completely without any error or stuff like that

  12. #57
    melonnnnnnn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by 01577 View Post
    My game closes everytime i press "END" button. it was working a few hours but then it started to crash my whole game.
    does it need to be fixed? Injection is no problem. all works fine, but everytime when i press "END" my game closes completely without any error or stuff like that
    Many people are getting that issue, myself included. Guess we just have to wait a bit for the creator to make an update for it.

  13. #58
    01577's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by melonnnnnnn View Post
    Many people are getting that issue, myself included. Guess we just have to wait a bit for the creator to make an update for it.
    i hope its going to be fixed soon.

  14. #59
    alberto4g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    For players that are having crashes i would recommend to run the BF1 in DX11 Mode and not DX12, also run the injector as Admin.
    It worked for me !

  15. #60
    melonnnnnnn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    still doesn't work :c

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by alberto4g View Post
    For players that are having crashes i would recommend to run the BF1 in DX11 Mode and not DX12, also run the injector as Admin.
    It worked for me !
    can you make like a tutorial on youtube? like an unlisted video, it'll help so many people out

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] Perfect World International Hack
    By kulite in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-09-2013, 03:39 PM
  2. help with the international hack!
    By iglompster in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 03:56 PM
  3. Working Gunz International hack(Feb 2008)
    By kills999 in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 10:14 AM
  4. No Gunz International hacks here?
    By kills999 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 11:20 PM
  5. Helbreath International Hack/GM Hack tut
    By xxaznrjaexx in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 02:42 AM