Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 107
  1. #61
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
    Ya right, Big Bang supports Bullshit all the way !
    Yes, I can see your point there, very valid, I must say
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  2. #62
    SjoerdJr...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Manhattan. Why?
    Posts
    3,979
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    457
    My Mood
    Tired
    Pwnt .

  3. #63
    Kev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Heinsberg,Germany,Up AssHole Drive?
    Posts
    3,601
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    735
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    What the fuck is a god?

  4. #64
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by [oL] View Post
    What the fuck is a god?

  5. #65
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,765
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    1,993
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
    There obviously is some way this "God" appeard out of no were.
    Think of the beginning, some shit happend then BAM 2quadrillion years later its 2011.
    There is no god.
    I strongly advise you looking at the lyrics of "Unanswered - Suicide Silence"
    Part of the song is in my siggy.
    GTFO with ur gay song atheist !!

  6. #66
    Chairman Mao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    464
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    60
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


    GTFO with ur *** song atheist !!
    Religion is a faith without proof. Science is a bunch of rediscoveries that came from civilizations ages before your long piece of edited paper that you call Holy Book describes.

  7. #67
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


    GTFO with ur gay song atheist !!
    That's not an atheist song, this, is an atheist song.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  8. #68
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


    GTFO with ur gay song atheist !!
    with your shitty ass rap music

  9. #69
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    That's not an atheist song, this, is an atheist song.
    YouTube - Steve Martin: Atheists Don't Have No Songs
    Now that I like
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  10. #70
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Lee Strobel= Pedo

  11. #71
    darknessrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post


    14,000,000,000*

    Perhaps when time started, it caused a 'bang'

    Perhaps time has more power that we know? Do you even know what time is?

    I cannot believe that you think a more sane answer is that a magical man in the sky created all of the Universe..

    If you were to actually understand the Universe to the biggest extent you possibly could, then you would not believe a book.

    & What the fuck do you mean they haven't heard it? Sound can't travel through space...


    So, Mr. Knowitall, how was your 'God' created?
    Nigga please, son. 15 000 000 000 was just an example.
    Clearly you didn't read the part before; "say, ..." ?
    I don't remember the approximate years the Big Bang was said to have supposedly happened.
    No shit sound can't travel in space. How the fuck would they know it's a big bang? Could be a "pop" for all i care.
    And time has power. That power is supernatural, no? All that science has protested against?

    How was God created? Uhm ... there was a HUGE bang, and then magically a ball formed and in that ball, a bearded man in white robes jumped out and said "LET THERE BE A NAKED MAN, WHOM I WILL CREATE A HOT NAKED CHICK FOR HIM TO DO INTERCOURSE WITH!".

    If God Created Everything, Who Created God?

  12. #72
    Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    5,706
    Reputation
    918
    Thanks
    7,435
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by darknessrox View Post
    How was God created? Uhm ... there was a HUGE bang, and then magically a ball formed and in that ball, a bearded man in white robes jumped out and said "LET THERE BE A NAKED MAN, WHOM I WILL CREATE A HOT NAKED CHICK FOR HIM TO DO INTERCOURSE WITH!".
    ]
    Ummm, what the fuck are you even talking about? The big bang wasn't some big explosion that popped out God, even the religious aren't retarded enough to come up with shit like that. Hassan, you know I'm atheist, I just don't know how a smart person living in this day and age can't see the obvious flaws in all the shit in the bible/koran etc etc.

    @People that don't believe in the validity of carbon dating...sadface

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy S. Anderson
    There are only two things to come out of Berkley, Unix and LSD,
    and I don’t think this is a coincidence
    You can win the rat race,
    But you're still nothing but a fucking RAT.


    ++Latest Projects++
    [Open Source] Injection Library
    Simple PE Cipher
    FilthyHooker - Simple Hooking Class
    CLR Injector - Inject .NET dlls with ease
    Simple Injection - An in-depth look
    MPGH's .NET SDK
    eJect - Simple Injector
    Basic PE Explorer (BETA)

  13. #73
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Ummm, what the fuck are you even talking about? The big bang wasn't some big explosion that popped out God, even the religious aren't retarded enough to come up with shit like that. Hassan, you know I'm atheist, I just don't know how a smart person living in this day and age can't see the obvious flaws in all the shit in the bible/koran etc etc.

    @People that don't believe in the validity of carbon dating...sadface
    Subpoena was trolling. And the normal theist response to carbon dating is this: if God created a 999 year old tree a year ago, how would you tell it's only 1 year old and not 1000?
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Alen For This Useful Post:

    Stifmeister (01-02-2011)

  15. #74
    Nismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Section
    Posts
    1,294
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    141
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by darknessrox View Post
    Nigga please, son. 15 000 000 000 was just an example.
    Clearly you didn't read the part before; "say, ..." ?
    I don't remember the approximate years the Big Bang was said to have supposedly happened.
    No shit sound can't travel in space. How the fuck would they know it's a big bang? Could be a "pop" for all i care.
    And time has power. That power is supernatural, no? All that science has protested against?

    How was God created? Uhm ... there was a HUGE bang, and then magically a ball formed and in that ball, a bearded man in white robes jumped out and said "LET THERE BE A NAKED MAN, WHOM I WILL CREATE A HOT NAKED CHICK FOR HIM TO DO INTERCOURSE WITH!".

    If God Created Everything, Who Created God?
    Nothing is supernatural, cause and effect applies to everything. How can God start time if it existed in non existent time?
    Previously Armalite42



  16. #75
    Stifmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,173
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


    Ummm, what the fuck are you even talking about? The big bang wasn't some big explosion that popped out God, even the religious aren't retarded enough to come up with shit like that. Hassan, you know I'm atheist, I just don't know how a smart person living in this day and age can't see the obvious flaws in all the shit in the bible/koran etc etc.

    @People that don't believe in the validity of carbon dating...sadface
    Trolled .
    Didn't read my link too?


    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post


    Nothing is supernatural, cause and effect applies to everything. How can God start time if it existed in non existent time?
    How would you explain ghosts? They don't exist as well?

    Well how do YOU perceive time to have come about? What do you say created this world? A big bang out of nowhere?
    Last edited by Stifmeister; 01-02-2011 at 11:41 PM.




    Previous names
    -darknezzrox
    -Subpoena















Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast